View Poll Results: Which video was the best?

Voters
168. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video 01

3 1.79%
  • Video 02

11 6.55%
  • Video 03

1 0.60%
  • Video 04

19 11.31%
  • Video 05

14 8.33%
  • Video 06

2 1.19%
  • Video 07

2 1.19%
  • Video 08

1 0.60%
  • Video 09

4 2.38%
  • Video 10

9 5.36%
  • Video 11

4 2.38%
  • Video 12

12 7.14%
  • Video 13

10 5.95%
  • Video 14

4 2.38%
  • Video 15

7 4.17%
  • Video 16

3 1.79%
  • Video 17

14 8.33%
  • Video 18

1 0.60%
  • Video 19

6 3.57%
  • Video 20

4 2.38%
  • Video 21

2 1.19%
  • Video 22

12 7.14%
  • Video 23

4 2.38%
  • Video 24

9 5.36%
  • Video 25

0 0%
  • Video 26

1 0.60%
  • Video 27

9 5.36%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #17 - WATCH & VOTE!

Default AMV Minis Challenge #17 - WATCH & VOTE!

Challenge 17 was to make a video about LOVE! This proved to be a very popular topic, and we got more entries than for any other challenge yet!
    This rounds winner is milleniummaster18 with Video 04!

Mediafire download: https://www.mediafire.com/?1l13o97zqq8amhw
    Vimeo:

Credits:
    Spoiler!

We would of had 28 entries if Zarx had accepted my clip. I guess he doesn't want me winning a third challenge.

Edit by Zarxrax: Video removed, its inappropriate for this thread. You may post it in the lounge forum.

Edit by adzman: Aww
    Last edited by adzman; 03-05-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    'Twas grief enough to think mankind
    All hollow, servile, insincere;
    But worse to trust to my own mind
    And find the same Corruption there.

13 was a mess. No bad, just so many different video-sources XD

17 HOPE people get the reference, that was a surprise XD

20 had some nice editing

22, dear god

23, Wasn't sure

24. F**********************K

25. Was the audio meant to be f**ked up?
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fluffykins View Post
    25. Was the audio meant to be f**ked up?
    Seems like you don't get the joke.

I never do this because I usually have a clip entered, but:

#1 - I'm tired of School Days

#2 - Bo Burnham's always funny

#3 - What does Luigi have to do with Golden Boy?

#4 - Funny, well edited, the only one to use love in a sense other than lovers, and getting my vote

#6 - why_so_serious.jpg

#8 - Redundant scenes, should have been shorter.

#9 - Good concept, video was too choppy though

#10 - Funny

#12 - Apt, but I didn't find it funny. Also poor video quality.

#15 - #6

#17 - Ghosting galore

#18 - #8

#19 - Think it might have been ruined by being in the tennis thread

#22 - HA! Penis pixelization.

#24 - Damn it N.P.C.C.

#25 - I didn't get it either

#26 - #6
    'Twas grief enough to think mankind
    All hollow, servile, insincere;
    But worse to trust to my own mind
    And find the same Corruption there.

Never expected to see Air Gear.. Or hear Meatloaf for that matter..

Voted for 27.

I just got the email for the YouTube subscription update, and right away I see that video thumbnail.

Welp, I think I know which one I'm going to be voting for, and I haven't even watched the video yet.

EDIT: I am a horrible predictor. I didn't care much for that clip at all.

Fun fact: the thumbnail shows the Japan-exclusive white GameCube controller that was released for matching the Wii color scheme.

EDIT 2: I knew #5 was going to be a visual novel rather than anime the moment I saw the higher-quality CG images and lack of motion.

EDIT 3: 'dat #24, it's like #5's concept taken to the next level. Except you don't actually double click in real VN.
    Last edited by Nintendo Maniac 64; 03-05-2014 at 08:40 PM.

i've got #17 music stuck in my head now. that song was in Jet set radio right? good times

So many entries. Not sure what to vote for, but I did prefer 2, 4, 14, 22 and 27. Not sure where 26 wanted to be really, was hard to tell if it was MikasaxEren, LevixEren or ArminxEren.
    Dood, please don't throw me... My youtube :3 My Anime & Manga list

#4 is the clear winner to me, hilarious.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenRoman View Post
    i've got #17 music stuck in my head now. that song was in Jet set radio right? good times
    I'm more surprised at how similar that sounds to some music in F-Zero GX. I shouldn't be that surprised though considering that they're both Sega games.

I got a kick out of 4, (5), 7, 10, (14), 16, 22, and 24.

Then, I narrowed it down to 22 and 24.

Sex jokes are always fun stuff when done right, and 22 was right down funny. Nonetheless, 24 made me feel bloody outrageous, so...

goddamn you N.P.C.C.?

I might've liked 21 if I could make out what the hell he was saying. Was it my headphones, or are the vocals really drowned out by the music? I hope that wasn't the joke.

*BLEEP*, in the country of *BLEEP*, famous land of *BLEEP* and *BLEEP*

Eh, despite a couple of good clips, most of these were a swing and a miss for me... Definitely not one of the best episodes.

Great audio coupling, though, there at #4 (Heh. Child abuse... And excellent sync with the slaps there, to boot!) and #27 (Perhaps not all that much to do about love, but that early '90s feel and Golden Boy really go good together...)

Anyway, my vote goes to Pixellated Penis Galore/"1999, Never Forget" (also known as #22). Yes, it's already been done before, but it still gets credit for getting quite a few chuckles out of me. (Also, that resigned Guts face at 8:59...)

(Special mention goes to the sad, sad little man at #5. Godspeed.)

I agree with district, swing and a miss most with most of em. I went with 21.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    <MADEVIL> maybe you can steal the panties from the hobos

I wasnt going to give a rundown of each clip...except the last half of the video took some kinda nose dive I think a bunch of those clips need comment.
    I already know which one I will vote for.

1: Decent clip.

2: It was decent till Swag. Then it went down hill in editing and the only strength was Bo Burnham's song.

3: I really like this clip. Well done and good joke that had that extra little linger to let it sink in.

4: I vote 4 since the editing is done so well with the concept. I dont realise its not the original audio despite knowing. Which its done so well that the funny parts are funny. If the editing was off at all it would not have been funny. This clip shows how important editing is ontop of a good idea.

5: I get the idea, its cute simple even....TOO SIMPLE YA LAZY BUM!

6: I dont enjoy this....I thought we were gonna get a little bit of the pay off with Motoko's cyber brain being splattered across the place and the body flop. Except nope. That body flops horrible and hilarious. I wasnt sure what to do when I saw that. So I laughed AND cried.

7: Decent idea and editing.

8: Somthing niggles me in the back fo my head Ive seen this before. Unless...I am thinking of the old AMV thats missing from the nets. "Hentai in the sun" to Blister in the sun and the same Master Roshi clips. Also. Look what I FOUND! when I typed in Hentai and AMV. http://www.animemusicvideos.org/foru...?f=37&t=106424 Haar N.P.C.C will know.

9: It was ok...maybe bad.

10: I think this clip is ****ed since well...all the joke is int he original clip. Nothing to do with any editing.

11: I donno.......its Elfen Lied....it killed my family and raped my puppy....wait....raped my family killed my puppy.

12: Is it me or is it blurry? Its sort of ok but its not.

13: This is all over the place. Too much on screen and worst of all WORST OF ALL! They didnt use clean openings. Karaoke subs all up in the house on some clips as well as credits. Then there is aspect ratios going mental in some clips. Some 4:3 letter boxing. other 16:9. This is a terrible clip.

14: its decent a little over the place.

15: This clip aint for me. Someone may enjoy it. I just dont like it.

16: I like the concept yet...I think the clip is let down by...the clip itself.

17: I forgot Air gear existed and the joy I had in watching it. OH yeah! now I know why. Cos I got a girlfriend into it and she was yaoi obsessed between Akito and Ikki...then she just talked about how she wanted them to bone...then dressed up as Akito for a con...and didnt invite me along........................................... I shall now put all those feelings into not liking this clip.

18: This is a very good clip.

19: Its a little off on the editing. Otherwise I didnt like it much the first time. Despite being a fan of both Persona 4 and that one good Take that song. It was alot better my second veiwing. Pretty decent clip.

20: Pretty decent.

21: Editing is a little awkward. Decent mostly and a good idea.

22: i was expecting this too start as a short joke. Then went on and that strong start was going to be ruined. But no it was a good clip all the way through. Great even.

23: Editing wasn't good and i am not sure as the clip and the song went together aside from the last few seconds of "in your eyes and the heat."

24: If I wasn't so firm in voting for 4 I would vote for this. Its the second best clip in all this selection.

25: I think I get it....I just dont laugh or enjoy the clip.

26: I have to wonder. What could MBS mean? It must be important to the clip. The logo Its at is top right the entire time! My google search leads me to its one of these. WHICH ONES!!!

It was a terrible clip all over the place.

27: Very nice clip. Well done.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast