Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before you post! Read this!

Exclamation Before you post! Read this!

Welcome to AMV Hell. You have probably come to this part of the forum because you might want to post your own video for people to see.
    However, improper forum etiquette may result in an unpleasant response from the forum regulars.

If you have made a video that you would like to share, it is suggested that you post it in the AMV Self-Promotion thread.
    It is recommended that you do not post an entirely new thread just for your video unless you have been an active forum member for a while. To help you out with this, new members are unable to post a new thread in this part of the forum until they have 1) been a member for at least 30 days, and 2) have at least 5 posts.
    But just to be clear, you should not start posting new threads here once you reach those limits. You should just continue to use the AMV Self-Promotion thread unless you have a really, really cool video that truly deserves its own thread.

Some forum members have created this helpful video to explain how to best share your videos with us here:

Yay!
    To help you remain tranquil in the face of almost certain death, smooth jazz will be deployed, in three, two, one...

At last, we're raising the bar on this matter. Hopefully this turns out well.

Quote Originally Posted by milleniummaster18 View Post
    Hopefully this turns out well.
    famous last words

Everyone keep your fingers crossed.

I.....wow....I honestly was NOT expecting this. Zarx made a thread about this and used our video? That's.....pretty awesome, actually.

It's not many places I go to that the Admin needs to do a video showing people how to post right, stuff like that normally happens when a site been hit with a lot of **** posting.

Looks like we can rest easy now thou.

Wow, this is an awesome thing. Hopefully it might even be enough to take Chaz's avatar down a threat level.

[(D(>

and for complete overkill, when someone presses new thread button it pops this thread

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Can we just add a rule where Chaz isn't allowed to post unless it passes pretentiousness screening first?

What makes a man? Is it the woman in his arms? Just cause she has big titties? Or is it the way he fights every day?
    ....No, it's probably the titties.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Inferno View Post
    Can we just add a rule where Chaz isn't allowed to post unless it passes pretentiousness screening first?
    *ba dum tish*

as long as it applies to everyone else as well, I'm game.

Glad to see my narration was put to good use.

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    as long as it applies to everyone else as well, I'm game.
    I propose that everyone has a maximum amount of pretentiousness they are allowed to use. Failure to adhere within these limits shall remove a users rights from being pretentious. They are therefore restricted only to kind and vaguely encouraging comments until such time that they have counteracted their overuse of pretentious posting.

What makes a man? Is it the woman in his arms? Just cause she has big titties? Or is it the way he fights every day?
    ....No, it's probably the titties.

I propose that everyone has a maximum amount of pretentiousness they are allowed to use. Failure to adhere within these limits shall remove a users rights from being pretentious. They are therefore restricted only to kind and vaguely encouraging comments until such time that they have counteracted their overuse of pretentious posting.
    i think this joke is walking into dead horse teritory

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast