View Poll Results: Which video was the best?

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video 01

8 4.60%
  • Video 02

7 4.02%
  • Video 03

82 47.13%
  • Video 04

3 1.72%
  • Video 05

5 2.87%
  • Video 06

0 0%
  • Video 07

1 0.57%
  • Video 08

5 2.87%
  • Video 09

4 2.30%
  • Video 10

0 0%
  • Video 11

1 0.57%
  • Video 12

9 5.17%
  • Video 13

0 0%
  • Video 14

2 1.15%
  • Video 15

0 0%
  • Video 16

5 2.87%
  • Video 17

0 0%
  • Video 18

6 3.45%
  • Video 19

2 1.15%
  • Video 20

4 2.30%
  • Video 21

3 1.72%
  • Video 22

2 1.15%
  • Video 23

3 1.72%
  • Video 24

3 1.72%
  • Video 25

1 0.57%
  • Video 26

4 2.30%
  • Video 27

14 8.05%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #23 - WATCH & VOTE!

Default AMV Minis Challenge #23 - WATCH & VOTE!

These videos are supposed to feature an epic drop.
    The winner of this challenge is Video 03 by SilentChaz!

Mediafire Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?q1y84osg7gcujfb
    Vimeo:

Credits:
    Spoiler!

Ah, now I understand why you were disappointed by the entries.

Welp, mine sucked but after watching the others I still feel a lot better about it.
    Gonna have to give my vote to number 3 simply because it made me giggle.

At least I have the excuse of being really new to this.
    Last edited by KaizaUrai; 08-09-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Voted 3, most were DUBSTEP KILLS
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Honestly people, we gave you examples of other genres of music that utilizes "drops" and STILL you opted for dubstep 80% of the time?

This challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    These videos are supposed to feature an epic drop.
    Sigh. You did warn us, but I wasn't ready for that.

Most were DUBSTEP KILLS
    Guilty.

Well I don't think you can vote for anything except 3 int good conscience. But aside from that, it was far better than I expected when I heard worst so far. I mean mind you, almost non of this were funny but also almost non were exceptionally bad (as in cringe worthy). So overall I would rate the episode as "meh", like most of the challenge episodes so far, except this was the longest "meh" so far.

Only ones that I found that were good were 3, 22, and 26. They all really made me chuckle. Some are just dubstep by itself, some just didn't have the epic drop, some of them aren't really great either.

I only found one of these funny. The rest were either uber action to dubstep, or too obvious funny scenes to dubstep. Also, I thought Jem had finally stopped, but then that video showed up
    Dood, please don't throw me... My youtube :3 My Anime & Manga list

Guess i'll give first time reactions again this time...just because i'm "nice."

1: Uh, is this supposed to satire what we believed we would see anyway in this? I didn't find it particularly amusing and i don't see where a drop happens.

2: Well, that counts as a drop... Into more dubstep. It would be pretty bland if it wasn't for the explosions synching with the beat at parts. It was alright.

3: That was certainly funny and interesting. Good job.

4: This is going to be a LONG challenge. I can handle this type of thing once or twice, but if dubstep + explosions is the extent of most of you guys' wit - this is ****ed. Again, only thing keeping this from being completely bland is some of the synching with the beat, but holy hell what's with the quality?

5: No drop, no interest, no inspiration, and no nothing. Just...why?

6: That was just too jaring to work - let alone, laugh at in my opinion. The drastic volume shift between audio clips didn't help.

7: Again, i can't believe that counted as a drop and didn't do anything for me.

8: Okay. I think i actually got somewhat of a grasp on where this one was going. Didn't feel like much of a payoff though and spent more time wondering if this was a reference to something.

9: It drops...It drops to the the one of most uninspired amv spammed sequences in the last few years...and AGAIN with the video quality!

10: Yep it's going to me one of THOSE amvs all through out. Yet, i feel compelled to praise some of the editing here so that's something.

11: I think this could have worked with better execution. It fell flat in my opinion, but i could see if that worked for someone else as is.

12: -_- Little to none of that was edited was it? Everything is starting to bleed into each other and the amvs are starting to look like one cohesive mix of anarchy set to dubstep. Maybe this is a casualty of that, but it did nothing for me.

13: You tried to synch that first part and then i just go "no....just....no.

14: Drop the king? I guess it was somewhat clever compared to what i've just been subjected to. Okay for what it is i guess.

15: For ****s sake you don't need dubstep to do a drop! Worse, this starts off interesting, then deludes into some linkin ball z tier ****.

16: The editing is just bad....and the audio between both sources in damn near impossible to hear.

17: That's so Out-...Scandalous! One things for sure, they are WAY bigger haters of Jem than anyone here. This was such a welcome break from all the dubstep.

18: Again, that really didn't count as a drop and i don't get what i was supposed to get from that.

19: No build up. Just a cut to the "climax." And no, iwon't "deal with" all the dubstep.

20: Was interesting for the first half, then once again not much in regards to payoff.

21: *sigh* I don't even know what to say anymore. Everything just feels so uninspired. Haven't we seen enough of the moe girl bitten? First it was the diaoh bitch with cat, and now this.

22: ...I got nothing.

23: See above post. Only thing is this lacks a drop. Zarx's right. Alot of these should have been DQ'd faster than Ric Flair.

24: I can't take it anymore. What the **** are you people doing!?

25: That was a drop...just barely and probably because i know the first tracks arrangement. Beyond that, that really went no where meaningful.

26: Now, i'll never hate on Weegee, it had a drop and was okay for what it was. However, the screw up at 11:05 needs to be noted since that was your pay off. Kinda botched it there.

27: All i could hear from that..."noise" was "moss pit." Early synching was getting me into it, but it was just as generic as all the other dubstep cluster****s in the end. It's fitting this travesty should end like this.

Jesus people. I have a massive headache now...

I believe I've had my fill of dubstep for the remainder of the year.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of these had stylish presentations, but only a select few actually fit the theme or were actually humorous.

Welp, Fox remains King.

I liked 3, (8), 10, 17, 21, 24, and 27.

Now, take into account that I included a lot of the cutesy AMVs into the lineup. Weed those out and you're left with:

3, 21, and 24 (27 had the "money shot" joke, but let's not kid ourselves)

24 was a good concept, but mediocre execution. Not to mention that it crumbled at the end.

That leaves us with 3 and 21.

The funniest one? 3, no contest.

3 is the best of the bunch. Can't help but wonder if the challenge could have been improved if the rules included "No dubstep".

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast