Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #26: Gaming

Default AMV Minis Challenge #26: Gaming

AMV Minis Challenge #26: Gaming
    Entry Period: September 13 - October 10

For this challenge, you will need to make a funny video related to (video) gaming. You can use footage from anime that is about gaming, you can make a video based around a game itself, or pretty much anything you want to do, just so long as its related to games in some way. Anime is not a requirement.

Before creating your video, please be sure to read over the following page, which details the rules and explains how to submit your video:
    http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.php?27304

i bet there is at least one No Game No Life clip
    psn:byakishk
    x-box live: Hero Shinku
    Don't believe in yourself - believe in me! Believe in the Kamina who believes in you!

inb4 SAO clips
    inb4 AoT clips

I ask each and every single person that thinks of submitting something for this. for once try to be a bit creative.

Super Sonico has a scene using Bioshock, go wild XD
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Saw this coming...

*Searches archive*

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Saw this coming...

*Searches archive*
    Super Sonico has pink hair, hinthinthinthint
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fluffykins View Post
    Super Sonico has pink hair, hinthinthinthint
    ...I'm going to start hitting you and i'm not sure when i will stop.

...I'm going to start hitting you and i'm not sure when i will stop.
    She's in a band too- okay I'll stop. I actually want to use game footage, but not sure if I can get all I need from the game in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fluffykins View Post
    She's in a band too- okay I'll stop. I actually want to use game footage, but not sure if I can get all I need from the game in time.
    I expected you to use a certain OTHER clip.

Well, part of the clip I was putting together for the drop challenge might be viable here. Just have to see if I kept it.

[(D(>

Hey i'm grump!

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

Quote Originally Posted by FORDboy357 View Post
    Hey i'm grump!
    I'm not so grump!

And we're the Game Grumps.

I expected you to use a certain OTHER clip.
    Afraid I don't know what you mean off hand.

Now this is my real comfort zone, as I play plenty of video games and I've already recorded a lot of gameplay footage.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast