Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 252

Thread: AMV Hell 7 - Out Now!!

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    the 410
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Wow. Sorry, Zarx. That's brutal.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    585

    Default

    Youtube at it's ****ing finest.

  3. #228

    Default

    Welcome to the world of automated customer service, Zarx. You're going to end up having to break some necks to get what you want. "Lawyer" is perhaps the only word they actually pay attention to, outside from contacting them directly, through unconventional means.

    Or you could go ahead and get an up the ass response here:
    https://productforums.google.com/for...!forum/youtube

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A short drive from Chicago
    Posts
    71,533

    Default

    I wonder if it was ever checked by a person or if it was scanned automatically and you were given some automated response. Now the other question was the phone number of any use or was that another dead end?

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,605

    Default

    I don't think its automated, because it takes usually a business day or so before the response comes. And this is the email address that legal correspondence regarding copyright is supposed to go to.
    Phone support is nonexistent.
    I tried the user help forums a good week or two ago now, was no help at all (what could they do anyways, this is something a youtube employee will have to fix).

    I have tried sending them one more message, sternly worded.
    We'll see how this goes.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bolingbrook IL
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Just because it takes around a day to reply doesn't mean it's not an automated response. In fact, if it's consistently around a business day to reply, that sounds to me like it's a programmed delay, most likely with randomization of a few hours, to make you think someone's actually reading it. Youtube is owned by Google, and they are the kings of key word search, so your messages are most likely never going to reach an actual person until a key word threshold is reached. You'll probably need to include words like "laywer" or "attorney" and "pursuing legal action", possibly multiple times in the same message, before it'll kick it over to a person. Adding in something like "extremely dissatisfied with your customer service" and things of that nature might help too.




    [(D(>

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Can I just say whoever made the "Freedom Time" clip is a ****tard.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,021

    Default

    *Points and laughs at super loli*

  9. #234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLWTFBBQ View Post
    Can I just say whoever made the "Freedom Time" clip is a ****tard.
    Go ahead, it's a free country, as the video kindly shows. You've paid your due respects to the almighty liberators yet?

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wish i had a place to return to
    Posts
    8,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    I don't think its automated, because it takes usually a business day or so before the response comes. And this is the email address that legal correspondence regarding copyright is supposed to go to.
    Phone support is nonexistent.
    I tried the user help forums a good week or two ago now, was no help at all (what could they do anyways, this is something a youtube employee will have to fix).

    I have tried sending them one more message, sternly worded.
    We'll see how this goes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sBOfKsmNyE

    it worked for me a year ago, before going ape **** you could try it.

    "Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLWTFBBQ View Post
    Can I just say whoever made the "Freedom Time" clip is a ****tard.
    You sir, made my day.


    Also, how are you more outraged over that clip than the clip using the same footage about killing minorities? You might want to check your moral compass... Then again, I don't understand why anyone would get offended from any clip in AMV Hell.
    Last edited by SuperLoliSentai; 11-11-2014 at 06:22 AM.

  12. #237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    I don't think its automated, because it takes usually a business day or so before the response comes. And this is the email address that legal correspondence regarding copyright is supposed to go to.
    Phone support is nonexistent.
    I tried the user help forums a good week or two ago now, was no help at all (what could they do anyways, this is something a youtube employee will have to fix).

    I have tried sending them one more message, sternly worded.
    We'll see how this goes.
    All I can think of would be to try out one of the other methods of contacting them.
    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6005908?hl=en
    I believe the phone number listed there is different then the one you were given before, so it might be worth a shot.
    If you're able, you could try faxing the letter. I'm sure they get much less faxes then emails and it may actually be read.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLWTFBBQ View Post
    Can I just say whoever made the "Freedom Time" clip is a ****tard.
    I question the reason behind this

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sBOfKsmNyE

    it worked for me a year ago, before going ape **** you could try it.
    Ok, yea, you pretty much did the same thing youtube did, and you didn't actually read the content of what I posted.
    This process was done from the very beginning. It was SUCCESSFUL. It was supposed to result in the video going back up, but it DIDN'T. That's the issue here.
    This process can not be done again because the original complaint was already resolved and is no longer there to dispute again.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Resembool
    Posts
    2,268

    Default

    You should dedicate a minis challenge to this

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •