Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell 7 - Out Now!!

Wow. Sorry, Zarx. That's brutal.

Youtube at it's ****ing finest.

Welcome to the world of automated customer service, Zarx. You're going to end up having to break some necks to get what you want. "Lawyer" is perhaps the only word they actually pay attention to, outside from contacting them directly, through unconventional means.

Or you could go ahead and get an up the ass response here:
    https://productforums.google.com/for...!forum/youtube

I wonder if it was ever checked by a person or if it was scanned automatically and you were given some automated response. Now the other question was the phone number of any use or was that another dead end?

I don't think its automated, because it takes usually a business day or so before the response comes. And this is the email address that legal correspondence regarding copyright is supposed to go to.
    Phone support is nonexistent.
    I tried the user help forums a good week or two ago now, was no help at all (what could they do anyways, this is something a youtube employee will have to fix).

I have tried sending them one more message, sternly worded.
    We'll see how this goes.

Just because it takes around a day to reply doesn't mean it's not an automated response. In fact, if it's consistently around a business day to reply, that sounds to me like it's a programmed delay, most likely with randomization of a few hours, to make you think someone's actually reading it. Youtube is owned by Google, and they are the kings of key word search, so your messages are most likely never going to reach an actual person until a key word threshold is reached. You'll probably need to include words like "laywer" or "attorney" and "pursuing legal action", possibly multiple times in the same message, before it'll kick it over to a person. Adding in something like "extremely dissatisfied with your customer service" and things of that nature might help too.

[(D(>

Can I just say whoever made the "Freedom Time" clip is a ****tard.

*Points and laughs at super loli*

Quote Originally Posted by LOLWTFBBQ View Post
    Go ahead, it's a free country, as the video kindly shows. You've paid your due respects to the almighty liberators yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    I don't think its automated, because it takes usually a business day or so before the response comes. And this is the email address that legal correspondence regarding copyright is supposed to go to.
    I tried the user help forums a good week or two ago now, was no help at all (what could they do anyways, this is something a youtube employee will have to fix).

We'll see how this goes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sBOfKsmNyE

it worked for me a year ago, before going ape **** you could try it.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

You sir, made my day.

Also, how are you more outraged over that clip than the clip using the same footage about killing minorities? You might want to check your moral compass... Then again, I don't understand why anyone would get offended from any clip in AMV Hell.
    Last edited by SuperLoliSentai; 11-11-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post

We'll see how this goes.
    All I can think of would be to try out one of the other methods of contacting them.
    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6005908?hl=en
    I believe the phone number listed there is different then the one you were given before, so it might be worth a shot.
    If you're able, you could try faxing the letter. I'm sure they get much less faxes then emails and it may actually be read.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

I question the reason behind this

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sBOfKsmNyE

it worked for me a year ago, before going ape **** you could try it.
    Ok, yea, you pretty much did the same thing youtube did, and you didn't actually read the content of what I posted.
    This process was done from the very beginning. It was SUCCESSFUL. It was supposed to result in the video going back up, but it DIDN'T. That's the issue here.
    This process can not be done again because the original complaint was already resolved and is no longer there to dispute again.

You should dedicate a minis challenge to this

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast