Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell 7 - Out Now!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSoupial View Post
    I seem to have infected this one
    #bonemom

I guess I'll list my personal top 15, in order of appearance: (10 wasn't enough)

9 TritioAFB Chuunibyou demo Koi ga ****ai!, The World God Only Knows, B Gata H Kei, WataMote Trina Pull over
    15 adzman Attack on Titan Frank Turner Eulogy
    38 The Real Inferno Hand Maid May College Humor My Little Brony
    50 The Real Inferno Highschool of the Dead Amy McCauley How to do a Sit Up
    60 Sir Fluffykins Valkyria Chronicles Sporty-O Let Me Hit It
    70 Jack Stow Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Anchorman Sound Clip
    78 CitizenRoman MMD [email protected] 765 Castrol Oil Edge Commercial
    99 Sir Fluffykins Symphogear Starbomb REGRETROID
    121 Hisparican Sword Art Online Beavis and Butthead Sound Clip
    137 LawRayLiet Maken-Ki! Two The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh Theme Song
    142 Sir Fluffykins Sword Art Online BattleBlock Theater Steam Announcement Trailer Sound Clip
    180 SuperLoliSentai Dragon Ball Z: Dead Zone, Dragon Ball Z: The World's Strongest The Whitest Kids U' Know Dinosaur Rap
    226 VasSerMan7 Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Animation Wu-Tang Clan Shame on a Nigga
    271 ThatsNotMyName_studio Samurai Flamenco Excalibur - Sound Clip, John Williams - Indiana Jones Theme
    281 King0fSand Attack on Titan South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut I'm Super

^The Winnie the Pooh clip was a winner, in a crazy way.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

I think my list would only be about 5 clips, it is clear that I am just humourless with 90% of AMV hell 7. I am not saying AMV Hell 7 is not good because that is to be decided by a more collected opinion and that opinion is mostly positive so far. Why I am just not gonna bother with covering the next 200 clips in any form of an opinion as I am just so miserable towards it all I am probably the worst to give any opinion.

It is like me trying to algebra. I do not understand X and Do not know what I have to do to make it be Y but all I know is that there is a 4 involved.....
    Last edited by Akyho; 10-05-2014 at 04:53 PM.

It was good, worth the wait. Shame about the pony bit though.

I'm not going to go into detail for each clip but I'd say it was good. There were just a few reused ideas/clips and probably too much Attack on Titan but aside from that most of the clips I think had good quality sources for audio and video and there were a lot more recent anime in the mix which is nice. As a whole I didn't think it was as good as 3,4, or 6.66 but better than 5 and the original 6.

Better than 6. A lot of people including myself are angry with the inclusion of the MLP clip.

It's not a bad clip but it's not a brilliant it's goodish.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

one pony clip lasting, what, 20 seconds out of a video that's 90 minutes long. people will find any reason to bitch.

I liked it, I'd say it's on par with the other AMV Hell's.

But the dubstep.....oh God, the dubstep.....(seriously guys, I was wearing headphones when I watched this).
    My name is Steve, but my friends call me Special.

is it just my opinion or are there tons of Attack on Titan and Kira Kill Clips in Hell 7? :'D
    You are my loved Angel
    The Dream of my Sleepless night
    takes my Mind away in a wide range
    cause you are mine :3

I was actually excited to see my clip play (author's bias got the best of me....), and it was kinda cool looking for my name in the credits (my youtube name, anyway. Not sure why I don't use my Hell screenname for submissions but w/e). Even with the author's bias, though, I still wouldn't call it "best of the best". Maybe one day.....

Watching everyone else's clips was an amazing experience as well. The vast majority were well above "tolerable" level, with many being pretty damn good. There was more dubstep than I would really like, but even those avoided eliciting a cry of agony from me. I think there was actually only one clip I ended up outright hating. Maybe not even that much. Guess I'll know when I watch the movie again....

Overall I'd say this Hell is among the best. Maybe even at the very top. Damn good job, everyone!

Whatever anime or manga I happen to live in at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    50 The Real Inferno Highschool of the Dead Amy McCauley How to do a Sit Up
    I thought that clip was hilarious and well done. Dark humor that I could split my sides laughing at.

Quote Originally Posted by humnut View Post
    one pony clip lasting, what, 20 seconds out of a video that's 90 minutes long. people will find any reason to bitch.
    The justification for the complaining of the MLP clip is for more than one reason, sure a good majority of the viewers are not MLP fans but the clip really did not fix in and it just felt out of place. The clip would have better used in a MLP project and the audio source was also not well liked even though it was edited a bit to sound like rainbow. While looking around to see what general comments where said about AMV Hell 7 I found this and it is fitting that this came from a MLP fan.

Well, I didn't get a chance to watch it yesterday, so I watched today and really enjoyed it

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast