Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #28: Remake

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Sense some hostility there.

I have no idea where all this pint up rage come from.....

sometimes you got to stop and say "What the $^&*?"

So I have to go back and watch all of those video to get some good ideas *throws uni work away* LETS GET EDITING
    YouTube Account: Kingofkilps

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    So, you think all of the clips in AMV Minis and AMV Hell suck? Now its time to put up or shut up[/url]

Also, the challenge isn't up in the entry listings yet.

Please don't shoot me.

Quote Originally Posted by SirLoinofBeef View Post
    Also, the challenge isn't up in the entry listings yet.

Please don't shoot me.
    Fixed

Can we use clips from the original version of AMV Hell 6?

Submitted

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

It does say 'ANY'

i have a question does remaking your own clip count?

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSexPanther View Post
    i have a question does remaking your own clip count?
    Nothing states that it doesn't so it should be fine.

out of interest, were the clips gonna be labelled with what they were remaking?

Lols.....I made up my remake clip as a mock up. Got the source footage and then remade the clip.....I have since not saved that project nor did I export it. So I only have my mock up.

I got halfway through mine before I ran out of clips to use and got too tired. I'll just leave it and upload it as a random thing instead. I'm really getting too busy/lazy for these challenges recently
    Dood, please don't throw me... My youtube :3 My Anime & Manga list

Quote Originally Posted by PrinnyCat View Post
    I got halfway through mine before I ran out of clips to use and got too tired. I'll just leave it and upload it as a random thing instead. I'm really getting too busy/lazy for these challenges recently
    Your stealing my ideas! Well my idea was to just throw it up in the forums of the vote thread and go "Here I unofficially contributed" it might be official if Virtual dub and AVIsynth didn't keep throwing the same errors of "this ain't a movie file." and just never fixed it. I could put in my mock up version and be the hypocrite over quality (as I have vilified people for such in past) so good or bad I wont enter.
    Last edited by Akyho; 11-07-2014 at 09:45 PM.

eh.....way too many of the bad clips are bad at least in part due to **** jokes. Even if I provide editing that's 1000x better (lol)......it'll still be a **** joke.

I rewatched all of the hells, minis, etc (including original Hell 6.....) and couldn't find any "good jokes with bad execution" clips that I felt like redoing....o I guess this is yet another challenge for me to sit out.

Maybe I'll have better luck coming up with something for challenge 29. Or even 30 if/when it's announced (how many more is Zarx planning?)

Or maybe I'll just wait until the "regular" minis come back and submit to those instead.

If I recall correctly, Zarx toyed with the idea of ending this season around the end of the year, to much positive encouragement. Whether he'll do it is technically still in the air, though my gut tells me he will do as expected.

After that, it's all conjecture. If we ever get another iteration, I rough estimate its announcement time from 3 months to a year, based on really arbitrary rubrics. It also has to be taken in consideration the fact that Zarx isn't particularly fond of the overall added stress and work of a normal iteration of the Minis, and with good reason. Perhaps another spin to the basic Minis formula would be applied for the next season, who knows?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast