Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Cars

Quote Originally Posted by Arock View Post
    Still probably a whole lot easier than it would be on my car XD
    That's because you drive a BMW = Bring Mechanic With, even though I you'd like to think it's BMW = Bring Me Women

All my cars are breeze when it comes to changing belts since they all have longitudinal drivetrain layouts

Quote Originally Posted by redeadlink View Post
    where do i get one, and how much will it run me?
    If you're in the US, harbor freight. Probably be about $20. You can rent one from most auto parts stores too.
    Last edited by MADEVIL; 03-29-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

i'm in canada, but any auto part store should have one. okay.
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9191694/...roken-Sequence

My Evangelion/Higurashi fanfiction. I was bored. Updates every Tuesday or Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by MADEVIL View Post
    That's because you drive a BMW = Bring Mechanic With, even though I you'd like to think it's BMW = Bring Me Women
    You say that, but that car runs beautifully, and today i got it all ready for a little road trip to the con on Thursday

"History will remember me as a villian, or it it will remember me as a hero. The opinions won't matter, as long as I'm remembered."

They run great until they don't run at all. Then it's $$$

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

You say that, but that car runs beautifully, and today i got it all ready for a little road trip to the con on Thursday
    So that will make it a year that you haven't sent my figure. Since its been getting warmer I've been looking at new wheels, these caught my eye but still a few others to look at.

So that will make it a year that you haven't sent my figure. Since its been getting warmer I've been looking at new wheels, these caught my eye but still a few others to look at.

hey i might find something to add to your box that i never get around to sending to you XD. What size you thinking of going with? 18s?

"History will remember me as a villian, or it it will remember me as a hero. The opinions won't matter, as long as I'm remembered."

hey i might find something to add to your box that i never get around to sending to you XD. What size you thinking of going with? 18s?
    That will be the day! Not sure on size yet, I could stick with stock size of 17 or go bigger.

could be like me and go with 18s, which i just took off today and put the stock **** back on so i could make use of those ****ty ass runflats one time before i get rid of them

I'm looking for some 18's for my Mustang but I just got new tires for my factory 17's on Friday morning so I can wait a bit

Once I figure out what set I want I'll power coat the stock set and make those the winter wheels

Quote Originally Posted by FORDboy357 View Post
    I'm looking for some 18's for my Mustang but I just got new tires for my factory 17's on Friday morning so I can wait a bit
    So are you going with something Mustang looking or will you pick out something different if you get some 18's

Once I figure out what set I want I'll power coat the stock set and make those the winter wheels

So are you going with something Mustang looking or will you pick out something different if you get some 18's
    i might powder coat my stock wheels (or plasti-dip if im feeling cheap) because i like the look of black wheels better than the gray

2000 TVR Cerbera Speed 12
    880 bhp
    top speed ~386.2 kph / 240 mph
    0 - 60 mph ~est 3.5 seconds

I would like to go with a gunmetal, they were a darker power coat at one time.

Some Volk TE37 replicas in 18x9.5. I can't stand the typical Mustang wheels. I'd hate for my Mustang to look like every other one on the road. I'm on my 7th one but I'm nothing like the stereotypical owner.

Quote Originally Posted by !Je$u$! View Post
    2000 TVR Cerbera Speed 12
    880 bhp
    top speed ~386.2 kph / 240 mph
    0 - 60 mph ~est 3.5 seconds

It also broke the dyno the engine was strapped to and terrified the test driver

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast