Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Cars

Quote Originally Posted by Veran View Post
    AMC, the properly designed and assembled american automobile.
    My Mom had an Ambassador for a while...most POS car I've ever experienced. A friend in high school had a Gremlin and it spent half the time in the shop.

Now if we're talking vehicles finely engineered for their function:

To help you remain tranquil in the face of almost certain death, smooth jazz will be deployed, in three, two, one...

Quote Originally Posted by Gleeman View Post
    My Mom had an Ambassador for a while...most POS car I've ever experienced. A friend in high school had a Gremlin and it spent half the time in the shop.
    My parents had a Matador. Well, 2. One 4 door sedan, one 2 door coupe. The weird looking one. Never a problem - one had ~400.000 km on it or something.

I also knew a guy who had a Pacer. He claimed it was a great car to drive. No fun to look at though...

I had this thing until last year, when rust took it away.

It could go places.
    To every solution there's a problem.
    You can't always tell whether someone is really evil, or just stupid.
    Government: a system put in place to fail, so you don't have to.
    Suicide has a detrimental effect on your health.

The Ultimate Thunderskull of Astral Terror. For: The greatest gangster-movie ever made. Against: Your sanity.

This is an interesting car: very solidly built, feels like a rally car (kinda sounds like one too if you really hammer down), handling is OK, but not much ground clearance (as became awful clear in my test drive.)

Quick? No, not really. Weird mechanics - it has 2 engines. One for the front, one for the rear. (A single engine model is available.)

Good seats. Nice.

Damage done... not sure, but looked like maybe $200.

Who is this thing built for? Who buys these things? Anyone? The usual oldies that buy Lexus won't really appreciate it, and the younger people with any money would likely buy something else... something *actually* sporty or *actually* off-road. This is neither.

But fun... definitely fun.

The Ultimate Thunderskull of Astral Terror. For: The greatest gangster-movie ever made. Against: Your sanity.

Check out the real-life car called Lamborghini Veneno that uncanny resemblance to Asurada GSX family from the anime racing series called Future GPX Cyber Forumla.

hey remember when i asked about my engine belt on my altima? i managed to replace it, but now it squeals really loudly whenever i start my car. i've adjusted it every which way, but it won't stop.

how do i fix this?
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9191694/...roken-Sequence

My Evangelion/Higurashi fanfiction. I was bored. Updates every Tuesday or Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by redeadlink View Post
    hey remember when i asked about my engine belt on my altima? i managed to replace it, but now it squeals really loudly whenever i start my car. i've adjusted it every which way, but it won't stop.

how do i fix this?
    Give it time. Seems to me all those belts squeal while new. The timing belt in my car did, but it stopped. Hasn't fallen off yet...

but it's so irritating

My Evangelion/Higurashi fanfiction. I was bored. Updates every Tuesday or Wednesday

It'll be like that for ~a month, give or take a week. Depending on how much you drive.

From way back, when "Oldsmobile" wasn't just slang for Lexus.

every day...

Quote Originally Posted by Veran View Post
    Looks nice, but I don't like anything I couldn't use if I somehow acquired it.
    Well the F40 LM is a track car, always has been, I dont think its technically road legal. The LM version was modified specifically to take part in the Lemans 24 Hour Endurance Race. And with dat V8 Twin Turbo motor you cant go wrong >_<

Quote Originally Posted by !Je$u$! View Post
    Well the F40 LM is a track car, always has been, I dont think its technically road legal. The LM version was modified specifically to take part in the Lemans 24 Hour Endurance Race. And with dat V8 Twin Turbo motor you cant go wrong >_<
    There's actually one in my town. Fully road legal.

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

This is a nice Ferrari. Look at the ground clearance. (This is photoshop enhanced)

This is a pic of the actual car.

Some (awful) OC

Ford Taurus, the official car of Mulder & Scully.

test drove one the other day:

It's a 70ies throwback if there ever was one. Sort of feels like if someone had actually bothered to design and build the Fairmont *properly.* Way better ride and handling - well, it had *some* ride and handling.

Really great space and comfort. Like driving a sponge or something. Very nice happy feeling car to drive.

May contain electrical gremlins, and transmission problems are legendary. But oohh the comfort...

Front bench seats, man. A flat floor. They don't do that anymore. At least they should keep the flat floor for the extra leg room and general airy feeling of the cabin. It's great.

I miss first row benches...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast