Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cars

Now for my car, I'll put it in the spoiler tags cause it's NSFW.
    Spoiler!

Crunched pretty good. What happened?

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

Quote Originally Posted by FORDboy357 View Post
    Crunched pretty good. What happened?
    About 2 and a half years ago I was young and stupid, and so I over accelerated into a mountain's S-turn, lost it in the second half and ended up going over the edge.
    Two and a half years later I'm still young and stupid. I drive that same road once or twice a week, and usually go faster than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruecrow View Post
    About 2 and a half years ago I was young and stupid, and so I over accelerated into a mountain's S-turn, lost it in the second half and ended up going over the edge.
    Two and a half years later I'm still young and stupid. I drive that same road once or twice a week, and usually go faster than before.
    Don't get me started on mountain roads...

Before:

After:

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

Did your door open or do you also know what it's like to crawl out of a window?
    Mine happened at night, had to crawl out, right into the blackberry bushes, up the hill, and up the road to a house.
    Phone had flown at the window and ended up under the car, and my shoe got stuck in the bushes, never to be seen again.

the driver's door was pinned against a tree and the passenger door opened into the dirt since this was down a 100+% slope so out the passenger window I went.

Was going way too fast on a road I had never been on. Got to a curve with a decreasing radius. Panicked and locked the brakes and over the cliff I went. Hit a tree midair (you can see where it hit the passenger front tire. It ripped the tie rod out of the rack. Airbags deployed

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruecrow View Post
    Spoiler!
    Looks driveable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FORDboy357 View Post
    I have been known to drive worse.

I had this for almost 2 years. Then the brakes fell off. Got involved in 2 rather major crashes in that time, in neither case did I feel a thing, although I destroyed a VW Polo and a Skoda Octavia. (Neither my fault, *they* hit me, not the other way around.) Picture is before both incidents. The former, involving the Polo took out the right front blinker, and the latter made the car all bent and annoying to look at. Got rear ended while stopped at a red light. The auto-lever would travel out of gear by itself after that.

The car got great handling and off-road abilities.
    To every solution there's a problem.
    You can't always tell whether someone is really evil, or just stupid.
    Government: a system put in place to fail, so you don't have to.
    Suicide has a detrimental effect on your health.

The Ultimate Thunderskull of Astral Terror. For: The greatest gangster-movie ever made. Against: Your sanity.

Man who had SEX with over 1,000 CARS has now settled down with a Volkswagen Beetle

http://www.mirror.co.uk

...oh

Yeah I saw that earlier today, kinda weird but.. Alright.

Mondial de l'Automobile 2014
    Held October 4-19th at the Paris Expo in Porte de Versailles, France. Lots of new and interesting cars.
    http://www.supercars.net/gallery/119513/3180/1.html

Quote Originally Posted by the4ten View Post
    Man who had SEX with over 1,000 CARS has now settled down with a Volkswagen Beetle

http://www.mirror.co.uk

...oh
    As a beetle drivers that makes me feel weird

1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt
    Rare and highly valuable.
    Taken at Gordon McCall's Motorworks Revival 2014 http://www.supercars.net/gallery/119513/3163/1.html

My dad picked up a 64 Fairlane to create a Tbolt replica

Speaking of rare......

I have seen one of these cars before. It was at a car show In Columbus, Ohio in 1994. Black. Convertable. Red leather interior.
    Power window lifts.

The Chevrolet El Morocco are among the rarest Chevrolet's ever built, with only ten created in 1956 and 16 in 1957. They were built in a few different bodystyles including a two and four door hardtops, and convertibles with some created from aluminum and others from steel.- (lifted from another site)

Also, while looking for ^that^ pic,
    I found This. >>

@ the DMV:

To every solution there's a problem.
    You can't always tell whether someone is really evil, or just stupid.
    Government: a system put in place to fail, so you don't have to.
    Suicide has a detrimental effect on your health.

The Ultimate Thunderskull of Astral Terror. For: The greatest gangster-movie ever made. Against: Your sanity.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast