Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inside Jokes in AMV Hell 7

Default Inside Jokes in AMV Hell 7

In the interest of reviving the tradition that (reasonably) died out with Hell 6, here I bring up the thread that just goes ahead and elucidates whatever obscure jokes and references you still haven't gotten after watching AMV Hell 7 multiple times.

Rules are simple: list up (clip number as a minimum) and explain the meaning of AMV Hell 7 clips that could, by a reasonable margin, be considered as inside jokes or references.
    They don't have to necessarily be your clips. This is a place for discussion, after all.

I'll pitch in eventually. Happy Hunting!

Someone needs to explain the "Frakenzee" dog clip to me.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Welcome to Hell intro: The little girl segment is from the Hell7 poster

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fluffykins View Post
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/frankerz
    http://tehurn.com/frankerz

Quote Originally Posted by VasSerMan7 View Post
    Welcome to Hell intro: The little girl segment is from the Hell7 poster

I didn't know that!

I'm so, so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    I didn't know that!
    You didn't? I thought you had it done on purpose.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Hmmm. Seems like most of the classic references got their nods in the intro/trailer (Boom! Headshot!, Imogene Heap, et al...)

I could mention the Bronie clip I suppose, but let's continue like I didn't mention it.

I need to watch it again anyway =)

How can you forget about the greatest inside joke of all?

'Twas grief enough to think mankind
    All hollow, servile, insincere;
    But worse to trust to my own mind
    And find the same Corruption there.

Well, I did think of it too, Adz.....but decided to not mention it =D

My ****ty clip. Chiyo's hair always reminded me of floppy dog ears. When I saw the frankerz spam post & first heard the song, I thought of Chiyo. Then combined the two.
    Last edited by the4ten; 10-14-2014 at 05:29 PM.

One that definitely needs some explanation (with me being able to explain it):

95 - digiholic - Pokémon - Teddy Loid ft. Debra zeer - D-City Rock

The segment is a nod to Twitch Plays Pokemon, as some people refer to the Omastar (one of the Pokemon featured in the video) that was used in the original Twitch Plays Pokemon as Lord Helix, the God of Anarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post

The segment is a nod to Twitch Plays Pokemon, as some people refer to the Omastar (one of the Pokemon featured in the video) that was used in the original Twitch Plays Pokemon as Lord Helix, the God of Anarchy.
    Though I thought that was the joke, I have to say I couldn't make out the machine voice words.

The one thing that threw me off was that MLP is apparently anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk_Pitt View Post
    The one thing that threw me off was that MLP is apparently anime?
    anime = animation.

It didn't become "Japanese animation" until Western weeaboos got ahold of the term and mutilated it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post

I honestly thought the joke was something about the sheer number of them, since mobs tend to be related to anarchy and all....
    Last edited by thedarkmessenger; 11-12-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast