Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #29: AMV

Quote Originally Posted by milleniummaster18 View Post
    Not as much as the creativity of the submissions.
    10/10

Quote Originally Posted by milleniummaster18 View Post
    Not as much as the creativity of the submissions.
    What, you don't like Linkin Park mixed with teenage angst?

What about TV theme songs?

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

I believe the operative word there is "song". As long as it's musical, it should fit.

[(D(>

Cool

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

I got two ideas thus far: a compilation of clips for Eminem, or an Azumanga Daioh AMV. Unfortunately, the latter anime has been done to death since that anime is the most ripe for comedy gold.

Just thought of a clarification; are we counting spoken word portions of songs as music? Or all of Weird Al's Albuquerque (since that whole thing really is just a spoken word interlude)?

[(D(>

Oh boy, time to get out my overdone AMV music collection. Lets see:

Linkin Park
    Evanesence
    Shinedown
    Nickelback
    +Anything with guys screaming incoherently in an off metal beat
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Don't forget drowning pool, rammstein, and disturbed

I think I'll use Let The Bodies Hit the Floor to Naruto, that totally hasn't been done before. (I don't even have to look, I just KNOW it's been done a few thousand times already)
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

There should be an additional rule: nothing generic

That's like trying to impose the rule of nothing unfunny. And even if you did apply a no generic rule, you know some dude is going to go "Well I'VE never seen an AMV with Vegeta blowing himself up to Linkin Park singing What I've Done!"

And I'm sure I've ruined someone's submission now.

[(D(>

Lol. Hopefully there will be a few good ones. I had, what I feel to be, a decent idea sitting at my desk at work a few minutes ago.

I can't tell you guys how many DBZ AMVs I watched over a decade ago. I think we should also outright disqualify nu metal since that's been overdone as well.

Nah, let em enter and get endlessly ridiculed.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast