Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #29: AMV

I'm going to use Bleach to Bring Me Back to Life, totally never been done before (wonder if anyone remembers me going ape at that one first AMV guy)
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Spirit View Post
    I can't tell you guys how many DBZ AMVs I watched over a decade ago. I think we should also outright disqualify nu metal since that's been overdone as well.

AWW There goes my Dragon Ball Z Limp Bizkit AMV!

I Dled that video back on Kazaa years ago, I liked it......I do not know why I liked it at all ever now. I also had a DBZ Desktop theme that made power up noises when I clicked the start menu.
    Last edited by Akyho; 10-27-2014 at 06:23 PM.

I'm genuinely excited for this challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyho View Post
    I Dled that video back on Kazaa years ago, I liked it......I do not know why I liked it at all ever now.
    Sums up my entire [Archive] folder, for example:

Edit:

Seriously
    Last edited by MarkSoupial; 10-27-2014 at 07:26 PM. Reason: seriously

Are we retroactively as submitters making this into a most generic AMV ever contest? Or are we going to make that a secondary competition? 'Cause I might shoot for that if we're doing it ironically.

[(D(>

I can tell you that Let the bodies hit the floor with Naruto has not been over done, I checked it on youtube and it only got 46,200 results.

The same goes for Bring me back to life with Bleach, Again I checked youtube and it only came back with 61,400 results

I'm thinking of going with the under used idea of putting linkins parks crawling with DBZ that only got 44,300 results on youtube.

look at those low ass numbers non those 3 ideas aren't boring,generic,bland or uninspired.

we should totally do them.

on slightly more serious note somebody should do a better version of this idea.

This is the only version of this idea I could find so it's kind of been done to death and is very generic but I like the concept.
    Last edited by jinzo64; 10-27-2014 at 07:35 PM.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

Quote Originally Posted by urahara1001 View Post
    Are we retroactively as submitters making this into a most generic AMV ever contest? Or are we going to make that a secondary competition? 'Cause I might shoot for that if we're doing it ironically.
    As long as the editors are being self-aware I guess it'd be fun

@Jinzo, I don't know how to reply to that heavy sarcasm, so I'll simply acknowledge the idea of that scares me to death
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Me heavy sarcasm I would never do such a thing.

But seriously someone has to do the lazy town you a pirate with one piece.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

Jesus Christ people, you WANT these challenges to suck, don't you?

I think (hope) there is a lot of sarcasm in this thread

Thereís only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water thatís lying about being milk.

I think that, subconsciously, we all want for the end of the year to come just so we can be done with this one way or another. The stupid talk helps achieve that goal, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    Jesus Christ people, you WANT these challenges to suck, don't you?
    This alone made me laugh more than the last three challenges combined. Take that observation for what you will.

[(D(>

Quote Originally Posted by urahara1001 View Post
    This alone made me laugh more than the last three challenges combined. Take that observation for what you will.
    ^

I have found a couple good ideas, but they all might lack in the humor department i feel. i had one idea in the works with potential, but it would use a singer overused in AMV Hell, and a couple overused scenes in AMV Hell (this was the skit I wanted to submit to challenges 1 or 2, but never had the time to accomplish) >>

i'm aiming at a humourous clip,
    the anime's been used a bit, but the song hasn't.
    it should be at least somewhat original

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast