Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #30: Intro Parody

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsNotMyName_studio View Post
    For best results, you should really try to trim it further.
    The un-written rule is to try to stay <20 sec.
    I see, well I know I can't get it too 20 sec but I think I can remove some of the starting & ending parts to make it 40 sec so it works to get ts intro parody & rules.

Edit: Well I got it down to 40s & 582ms. I hope that works.
    Last edited by vash32; 11-29-2014 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Update

"If a person can't answer directly to your question, it's either the answer is too painful for you to know or too hard for them to admit." ~Ai

That's more reasonable.

I'm glad to say that I've just submitted my first skit in more than half a year to the Intro Parody challenge. It's good to shake out the cobwebs and start limbering up again!
    There was a young clerk who disagreed sharply with one of Curzon's memoranda. He thought it was balls. But he was afraid to say so directly, so he scratched faintly in the margin, "Round Objects". Lord Curzon replied in a note: "Who is Mr. Round, and why does he object?"
    -Sir Alan Lascelles

would intro monologues count? like in movies?

Unfortunately, I don't believe I'm going to be able to get this one done. I have ideas, but I simply can't get decent sources for them. I could try to get it done with **** quality, but that's a bad idea. Maybe I'll get lucky and one of my attempts at a good source will end up working out before the deadline.

[(D(>

It was discouraging to find the opening I had in mind was over a minute long, but there is a shortened ver just under 20 secs, so hopefully, that'll work long enough to get the point across

Submitted, and I'm very pleased with it. It's 90s nostalgia and I can't wait to see the rest of the entries.

Not going to get mine done. Was working on a shot for shot remake of the Law and Order SVU open, but only got about halfway there. Will probably pick it up at some point in the future, but then again, what's the point.

If you do it well enough, it could always be used in one of the regular hells or whatever Zarx has planned after we're done with the minis challenges.

[(D(>

Round closed.
    14 entries I believe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123