View Poll Results: Which video was the best?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video 01

2 1.75%
  • Video 02

3 2.63%
  • Video 03

9 7.89%
  • Video 04

64 56.14%
  • Video 05

2 1.75%
  • Video 06

10 8.77%
  • Video 07

1 0.88%
  • Video 08

17 14.91%
  • Video 09

6 5.26%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #28 - WATCH & VOTE!

Default AMV Minis Challenge #28 - WATCH & VOTE!

This challenge features remakes of videos that appeared previously in AMV Hell or AMV Minis.
    Video 04 by SilentChaz is the winner of this round!

Mediafire download: https://www.mediafire.com/?4qzj4y5a1v6as84
    Vimeo:

Credits:
    Spoiler!

Some good solid entries. The Bohemian Rhapsody one sadly has editing flaws as the sky the moves resulting in jumpy sky when the mouth's are lip synced. This scene is not giving anyone a good time in lip syncing one way or another.

Vote for number #4

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

01 wasn't better then the AMVH7 clip using the same song and audio
    02 I'll see what Haar says, it was alright, can't say it was better though
    03 I can't really remember the original, but I'm sure it was very short and this one is longer, not better
    04 F**K, I laughed - Better
    05 Alright, don't think it was better than the school rumble one
    06 Better but, I didn't laugh
    07 ...different, but pretty much the same as the original, I don't get either one
    08 WAS FREAKING AWESOME, even with bad editing, and it was better (original was a good clip to boot)!
    09 Not better

So, 4 and 8. Going with 8
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

4 got me the most, I wasn't expecting it to end that way. Also, it was one of only a few I actually remembered from the AMV Hells
    Dood, please don't throw me... My youtube :3 My Anime & Manga list

God damnit... 8 is awesome, even with the ****ed lip sync ****. Still funny, might have to go with that one......... yeah.

I don't know what you ****s see in 8.

Very solid all around. #4 made me giggle. Might have to vote for #7 thought just for the Darude Sandstorm kek.

Quote Originally Posted by Backmask View Post
    I don't know what you ****s see in 8.
    i think they subconsiously feel a relationship with the evangelion mountain dew clip which used he same song.

personaly i think 4 delivered AND did decent editing

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

No, it's the clip from AMVH7 and the audio is Wayne's World

and yes 4 was great, but I just got a real kick out of 8 because it took the Girls und Panzer clip from AMVH7 and put Wayne's World to it which seems an obvious choice now. What audio did the original clip use. I can't even remember, they were singing teenage dirt bag. This is just way better.

Last edited by Sir Fluffykins; 11-15-2014 at 06:21 PM.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

yeah, tough call between 4 and 8. Goin' with 8 though. I remember the original amv, and thought that this was an EXCELLENT (wait, wrong movie) audio change, plus I like it even more after seeing the waynes world clip, which I haven't seen in years and parallels so beautifully. 4 had a nice double entendre with the fox, but I personally liked 8 better.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    <MADEVIL> maybe you can steal the panties from the hobos

4. Hands down.

for me, it's between 3, 4, and 6

i almost wanted to remake the skit 7 did, but I was def afraid it would come off the same as the one in AMV Hell 7 and the remake did (I feel you need some really f***ed up song to fit in there)

I think 8 would have been better for me if the editing and lip sync was better. Also if it somehow incorporated the one thing the Wayne's World clip is famous for; the headbanging they do in sync when it gets to the solo, as that's what makes me love that part of the film
    Dood, please don't throw me... My youtube :3 My Anime & Manga list

Youtube kiddies seem to like 7...someone explain the joke, because I don't get it

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast