View Poll Results: Which video was the best?

Voters
114. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video 01

    2 1.75%
  • Video 02

    3 2.63%
  • Video 03

    9 7.89%
  • Video 04

    64 56.14%
  • Video 05

    2 1.75%
  • Video 06

    10 8.77%
  • Video 07

    1 0.88%
  • Video 08

    17 14.91%
  • Video 09

    6 5.26%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 136

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #28 - WATCH & VOTE!

  1. #121
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Depths of Beyond
    Posts
    5,296

    Default

    Because that's the clip the other clip is remaking?
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wish i had a place to return to
    Posts
    8,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fluffykins View Post
    Because that's the clip the other clip is remaking?
    and yer fine with that?

    "Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Depths of Beyond
    Posts
    5,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    and yer fine with that?
    Was just explaining why it was there because you wanted to know :P
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

  4. #124
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    Not sure how that was unclear
    <sigh> You’ve known me for how long and you think I’m that foolish?

    Quote Originally Posted by urahara1001 View Post
    Come on now, peeps. You shouldn’t be picking on Gurt for using IE.
    I’m more concerned about his use of MS Paint, the poor bastard.

    Update the front-page already, Zarxrax. Get the challenge 29 link up there.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentChaz View Post
    Update the front-page already, Zarxrax. Get the challenge 29 link up there.
    That garbage doesn't deserve to be on the front page!


  6. #126

    Default

    You'll pull through, mate. 'Tis like any other challenge.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    I D ho
    Posts
    7,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentChaz View Post
    <sigh> You’ve known me for how long and you think I’m that foolish?
    I don't "know" you at all. We've never spoken outside of these forum posts, so how the hell would I?

    And again, I still don't see how it was unclear what I was referencing. I even quoted the post I referenced, and it was dead obvious what that post was talking about.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Wish i had a place to return to
    Posts
    8,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentChaz View Post
    <sigh> You’ve known me for how long and you think I’m that foolish?


    Come on now, peeps. You shouldn’t be picking on Gurt for using IE.
    I’m more concerned about his use of MS Paint, the poor bastard.

    Update the front-page already, Zarxrax. Get the challenge 29 link up there.
    >Loading photoshop to add a few arrows on a screenshot

    get your head out of your ass one day

    "Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    I don't "know" you at all.
    I still don't see how it was unclear what I was referencing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    waaaah waaaah
    You’re both funny chaps.
    Dark, you’ve known me as a forum member long enough to know that I actually read posts and have an IQ somewhat greater than that of a Lemon’s. I knew you were referring to the middle finger symbolism, and I was too.
    How you didn’t get that is what really perplexes me, but whatever. No harm done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    That garbage doesn't deserve to be on the front page!
    I think we can all agree that garbage like “SilentChaz is the winner” doesn’t deserve to be on the front page either.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bolingbrook IL
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentChaz View Post
    Dark, you’ve known me as a forum member long enough to know that I actually read posts and have an IQ somewhat greater than that of a Lemon’s.
    Although no less sour. But that's why we love you. It's godawful and burns like hell, but we keep coming back for more.




    [(D(>

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    I D ho
    Posts
    7,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentChaz View Post
    How you didn’t get that is what really perplexes me, but whatever. No harm done.
    I guess I'm just confused why you mentioned this challenge and only this challenge when replying to the "conspiracy" comment. Made it seem like you thought this was the first and only time the middle finger thing has happened.

    Regardless, this topic isn't really worth bitching at each other about (even for fun) so.....

    ....what's the next pointless argument topic, again?

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife
    Posts
    430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    ....what's the next pointless argument topic, again?
    we're on the internet, just pick anything and someones bound to argue about it

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bolingbrook IL
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Alright then...

    Kindling is the best material for starting a camp fire.

    Commence the argument, internet.




    [(D(>

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    I D ho
    Posts
    7,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by urahara1001 View Post
    Alright then...

    Kindling is the best material for starting a camp fire.

    Commence the argument, internet.
    Newspapers are the clear choice for starting fires. Kindling can be used for other things, like pretend sword fights! Newspapers, on the other hand, are completely useless otherwise. Nobody reads print anymore.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Bolingbrook IL
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Ah, but according to bums, newspapers are the best for stuffing into your clothes for extra insulation. You can't stuff twigs into your pants and expect them to keep you warm.

    Wait, why am I contributing to this? Damn you internet, and your training me to be argumentative!




    [(D(>

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •