View Poll Results: Which video was the best?

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video 01

2 1.55%
  • Video 02

1 0.78%
  • Video 03

8 6.20%
  • Video 04

0 0%
  • Video 05

4 3.10%
  • Video 06

1 0.78%
  • Video 07

7 5.43%
  • Video 08

0 0%
  • Video 09

1 0.78%
  • Video 10

6 4.65%
  • Video 11

6 4.65%
  • Video 12

34 26.36%
  • Video 13

3 2.33%
  • Video 14

8 6.20%
  • Video 15

27 20.93%
  • Video 16

7 5.43%
  • Video 17

3 2.33%
  • Video 18

11 8.53%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #29 - WATCH & VOTE!

Default AMV Minis Challenge #29 - WATCH & VOTE!

This round's challenge was to make an AMV style clip--featuring music rather than sound clips.
    This rounds winner was Video 12 by SilentChaz.

Mediafire Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?8dts5b9ief1y5
    Vimeo:

Credits:
    Spoiler!

I personally liked all of them. None stood out as "bad".

Just to point out, the playlist for AMV Challenges only goes to 24 atm :3

Quote Originally Posted by BaconCatBug View Post
    Just to point out, the playlist for AMV Challenges only goes to 24 atm :3
    They are all on there, but the recent ones are out of order apparently. Not sure what happened. Maybe youtube changed the default location where it puts new ones, I dunno. I'll rearrage them.

18. Didn't really like them, but the choice was Badman and This is how we Dew and I liked the editing of #18
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

... cant say it was bad, but nothing stood up... at all....

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

THE BEAST! Aaaurglbargle...

I enjoyed a lot of these. Even the ones which weren't as good were only bad because the editing/timing was a little off. Definitely far superior in quality to the last few challenges though. Not sure who to vote for atm
    Dood, please don't throw me... My youtube :3 My Anime & Manga list

Hats off to 15. Been trying to use that song for a while and couldn't make it work. Well done.

Nothing was terrible as other have said. There is a few decent ones. However a lot of them started with a concept synced stuff up and then go to a point where they just put filler in and hoped for the best. Which for a full length 3 to 6 minutes AMV sure, however I feel a little disappointed with the shorter running time that people ran out on their concept and decided to just keep going.

A few knew were to stop such as Badman and Black Hole sun. They did what they wanted and had nowhere to go so they stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyho View Post
    Which for a full length 3 to 6 minutes AMV sure, however I feel a little disappointed with the shorter running time that people ran out on their concept and decided to just keep going.
    I don't really even forgive it that much when they do it in a full length AMV.

And yes, I'm fully aware I've done it myself (anyone remember that crappy Yu-Gi-Oh! AMV of mine?) Doesn't mean I'm ok with myself doing it, either.

Oh it is not a great thing filler, more understandable when you have 3 to 6 minutes of footage to source and keep interesting. I think everyone would prefer to not get bored of filler footage and stay engaged with a video.

didnt really tought 16 counted because rwby isnt a real anime so yeah :/ but it was pretty good,
    i voted for 14 because its true he is almost always the bad man...
    The Bird of the Hermes is my name,
    Eating my wings to make me tame.

Pretty solid, wish there was some Linkin Park, but Limp Bizkit is a nice substitute.

All of these were unfunny and/or **** quality. This was one of the most open challenges yet and this is the **** you people produce? Many were too long for the joke, such as the "Dew" clip. There was a two clips with some good lip syncing, which makes it harder to guess which clip was chaz's.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLoliSentai View Post
    People still interested in doing challenge videos/ AMV Hell clips in general, your first draft of your clip is probably not the best. You should find a buddy on the site that you trust will have constructive feedback and share your clip with them through a pm. Take their feedback and try reworking your video. This will almost always improve the overall quality of your clips.
    Last edited by SuperLoliSentai; 11-30-2014 at 11:23 AM.

*BLEEP*, in the country of *BLEEP*, famous land of *BLEEP* and *BLEEP*

To be honest, the AMV Zero ("All of the chinese cartoon splicing you know and love, now with even less of the humor!") is probably the hardest type of clip to pull off properly; without the actual joke to compensate, the thing that makes or breaks the clip ends up being solely the editing. Unfortunately, there's only about ten exceptionally good editors who can properly pull this off on AMV Hell, a few of which haven't really shown themselves since AMV Hell 5.

Still, the quality did go up quite a bit compared to previous episodes, seeing how most people aren't really focusing on making a joke. On the other hand, it's still not enough to make up for the lack of humor. Only #15 really stood out to me, honestly...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast