Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #32: Comedy (Final Round)

You know, comedy is tragedy plus time.
    So if I submit an ungodly long, sad clip that will make viewers laugh uncomfortably after a while, does that count?

MOTHERFUGGIN' BONGOS!
    YEAH!

it depends. how bad is it going to be?

Jesus, Pzykosiz, what the **** is up with your signature? Why would you list your ****ing challenge scores? Are you proud of them or are they there to remind you of your failures? Maybe a little of both? Whatever the reason may be, I loathe your signature, nay, I abhor it. Also, why the **** are they spoiled with only the word "stats" over it?

hmm, how to add Psychostick - Because Boobs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtqTapjrPhM) without making it too dirty.

*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLoliSentai View Post
    Jesus, Pzykosiz, what the **** is up with your signature? Why would you list your ****ing challenge scores? Are you proud of them or are they there to remind you of your failures? Maybe a little of both? Whatever the reason may be, I loathe your signature, nay, I abhor it. Also, why the **** are they spoiled with only the word "stats" over it?
    I take you now realise that he's not really the brightest of bulbs, eh?

I've got it there for my reference, the spoiler tags there so people don't have to look if they don't want to.
    and while they might be failures, it gives me something to aim for.

is it really offending your eyes so much that you can't scroll past it?

Quote Originally Posted by pzykosiz View Post
    I've got it there for my reference, the spoiler tags there so people don't have to look if they don't want to.
    and while they might be failures, it gives me something to aim for.

is it really offending your eyes so much that you can't scroll past it?
    You chose a great time to start....when AMV Hell minis is ending and more so when Zarx is giving up AMV hell, you got one last video to strive for the goal! NOT EVEN AMV HELL 8!

Quote Originally Posted by Akyho View Post
    You chose a great time to start....when AMV Hell minis is ending and more so when Zarx is giving up AMV hell, you got one last video to strive for the goal! NOT EVEN AMV HELL 8!

[(D(>

Is that confirmed? I knew the challenges were ending, but I hadn't seen anything else about it though

Honestly, I can't believe it's been a year since the Secret Santa Challenge, seems like just yesterday...
    I actually have kinda high hopes for this final round. Hopefully I'll be able to think of something in time to contribute.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Quote Originally Posted by LawRayLiet View Post
    Honestly, I can't believe it's been a year since the Secret Santa Challenge, seems like just yesterday...
    I actually have kinda high hopes for this final round. Hopefully I'll be able to think of something in time to contribute.
    There it is...

Spoiler!

Unlucky I can't say I have high hopes but maybe that will let me enjoy it more.
    Last edited by SuperLoliSentai; 12-26-2014 at 04:51 AM.

There it is...
    Gotta keep the news threads on topic at least.
    Unlucky I can't say I have high hopes but maybe that will let me enjoy it more.
    By "high hopes", I mean containing at least 2 or 3 I really like, which I can't say for many recent episodes.
    I still expect the engulfing pool of terrible ones surrounding them, but that's just the format we've gotten use to.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Which shouldn't be like that, but all in its due time.

Quote Originally Posted by plugmyduck View Post
    hmm, how to add Psychostick - Because Boobs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtqTapjrPhM) without making it too dirty.
    Maybe something like this, which I made for the forum challenges some time ago
    Dood, please don't throw me... My youtube :3 My Anime & Manga list

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast