Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell Tennis 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Okay, I have an idea for this. Actually, maybe a couple. Lemme see what'll work.

Edit: Got my sources all ready and am about half way through, but I'm getting poked and prodded to no end to play SWtOR, so Imma do that and finish it up tomorrow.
    Last edited by urahara1001; 01-10-2015 at 04:14 AM.

[(D(>

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    If thedarkmessenger is giving up, then I got this
    Whoa, surprise new contender.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Might as well post this in the current thread:

Well, there was a 3 hour thing with the other video, but then Uraha edited his post.
    I dunno, if this is against the rules or if someone gets mad, just ignore it, but here's the tennis for Zarx or w/e

Video: Azumanga Daioh Episode 4
    Audio: Attack on Titan Abridged by TeamFourStar

sorry

Unless Ura shows to reclaim his spot, I'm calling
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

**** the rules! Unless you were going to change the video, then ignore my clip!

Video: It didn't change

Audio: 5SF-The Legend Begins / 5SF- Assemble!

What just happened?

Video: Azumanga Daioh Episode 4
    Audio: Another New Bunny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ewYwtxCbM

Calling. A change of scene is on its way.

Save your clip for an omnibus, Urahara.

EDIT : It's rendering. Should be up before 18:00 GMT

V = Cardcaptor Sakura (EP 2)
    A = Another New Bunny
    Last edited by SilentChaz; 01-10-2015 at 05:27 PM. Reason: adding vid

So far a lot of the clips have been actually very great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenRoman View Post
    Shhh...shhh....I know....I know you feel hurt and inadequate to everyone by winning the youtube audience.... but you can edit good you don't need to pander.....you can actually try for an original joke. Sure its not going to win your love and admiration you so desperate need...but...one day... YOU CAN BE AMV HELL ELITE LIKE ME!

No AMV HEll Tennis Elite...thats above me, nope I can't edit **** for one of those!

I have no idea what the last two posts are about

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fluffykins View Post
    I have no idea what the last two posts are about
    Roman blowing up over small-time bull**** and Akyho calling him out on it.

Damn it, I knew I should have told my Scottish friend to piss off for another hour. Oh well, I'll still finish it and probably share it somewhere. It should be good to use in something at some point.

[(D(>

Video: Cardcaptor Sakura (EP 2)
    Audio: Ladyhawke - Back Of The Van
    Last edited by Sir Fluffykins; 01-11-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast