View Poll Results: Which video was the best?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video 01

2 1.59%
  • Video 02

0 0%
  • Video 03

4 3.17%
  • Video 04

1 0.79%
  • Video 05

11 8.73%
  • Video 06

0 0%
  • Video 07

11 8.73%
  • Video 08

14 11.11%
  • Video 09

1 0.79%
  • Video 10

0 0%
  • Video 11

1 0.79%
  • Video 12

4 3.17%
  • Video 13

0 0%
  • Video 14

3 2.38%
  • Video 15

0 0%
  • Video 16

7 5.56%
  • Video 17

2 1.59%
  • Video 18

5 3.97%
  • Video 19

3 2.38%
  • Video 20

7 5.56%
  • Video 21

0 0%
  • Video 22

2 1.59%
  • Video 23

1 0.79%
  • Video 24

3 2.38%
  • Video 25

1 0.79%
  • Video 26

4 3.17%
  • Video 27

39 30.95%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge #32 - WATCH & VOTE!

Default AMV Minis Challenge #32 - WATCH & VOTE!

This final challenge was to simply make a short comedy clip.
    Our winner was CitizenRoman with video 27!

Mediafire download: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/24vst...2_-_Comedy.mp4
    Vimeo:

Credits: (creator names hidden until voting is complete)
    Spoiler!

And thus the psychotic rage of entrant 27 has spilled from the forum. Dude I mean it.....get help....Haar knows a therapist he can help you.

PS
    AMV HELL ELITE REPRESENT!!! LISTEN Y'ALL MUTHA ****A'S!!

THATS THE NAME OF THE GAME!

Well, this place won't be responsible if you get seizures at the last part.

Holy ****...
    Some nailed it.
    Some fell horribly flat.
    Other were just...out there.
    **** this might be the most confusing episode we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuiia View Post
    Holy ****...
    Some nailed it.
    Some fell horribly flat.
    Other were just...out there.
    **** this might be the most confusing episode we did.
    **** IT! IT ALL SUCKED! AMV HELL ELITE RULES!

**** IT AND SUCK IT!!

That was unusually full of goodness. Especially the last half.
    To every solution there's a problem.
    You can't always tell whether someone is really evil, or just stupid.
    Government: a system put in place to fail, so you don't have to.
    Suicide has a detrimental effect on your health.

The Ultimate Thunderskull of Astral Terror. For: The greatest gangster-movie ever made. Against: Your sanity.

I don't think I'll be able to vote. Most of these fall flat, while some manage to get a little off of me. That last one though...Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Voting 8, got the reference and the amount of editing was impressive, 12 was close 2nd (A Mus-tache)
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

The only one I can vote for is 18. Some had a smudge of humor but were lame edits, others vice versa. 25 and 27 made me laff, but so much community circle jerking. And holy. ****. WHY SO MANY OLD AMVHELL JOKE REHASHES?!?! I swear we've seen the mustache gag IN THE SAME ANIME at least 3 times now, and at least 4 others were reshashes too! I'm voting 18 because it's not as stupidly raging as 27 but still is getting the same ppint across.

1. What does the audio have to do with anything? You may as well have not changed a thing for all that it's different from the actual source. This is basically just a cheap laugh grab going for the "haha people are annoyed with Jem clips,so we'll show jem records being destroyed lulz" gag, and I feel like parts of the source video were used previous with the same unedited audio. Overall: lame.

2. Ha. Is funny, because serious character is on phone and he hears silly urban slang even though he is so serious, Ohhh my... Overall: sucks.

3. This is actually kind of amusing, but I couldn't bring myself to even chuckle, really, because the setup and punchline and entire joke are all finished in the first 2 seconds, but it continues... Overall: funny, but the joke is too simple

4. I liked this until it randomly had cutout Simpsons stuff thrown in for some reason. Then the guy sitting at the computer at the end.... By that point I just wanted it to be done. Overall: I like the joke a lot, but some of the editing choices were weird and off putting to me.

5. This is about as long as #3 should've been, but then comes up point #2, the joke is too simple.

6. I love 2 stupid dogs, but this suffers the same problem as 3 and 5... Too simple.

... I might do the rest later.
    Last edited by glory of llama; 01-10-2015 at 07:06 PM.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    <MADEVIL> maybe you can steal the panties from the hobos

Jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by Akyho View Post
    And thus the psychotic rage of entrant 27 has spilled from the forum. Dude I mean it.....get help....Haar knows a therapist he can help you.

PS
    AMV HELL ELITE REPRESENT!!! LISTEN Y'ALL MUTHA ****A'S!!

THATS THE NAME OF THE GAME!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenRoman View Post
    Awww **** son.....pulling out Feedy? Thats cold son! thats cold! he dead! I ain't gonna catch no aids! ****ing horses assholes saves me from dat!

Quote Originally Posted by glory of llama View Post
    The only one I can vote for is 18. Some had a smudge of humor but were lame edits, others vice versa. 25 and 27 made me laff, but so much community circle jerking. And holy. ****. WHY SO MANY OLD AMVHELL JOKE REHASHES?!?! I swear we've seen the mustache gag IN THE SAME ANIME at least 3 times now, and at least 4 others were reshashes too! I'm voting 18 because it's not as stupidly raging as 27 but still is getting the same ppint across.

1. What does the audio have to do with anything? You may as well have not changed a thing for all that it's different from the actual source. This is basically just a cheap laugh grab going for the "haha people are annoyed with Jem clips,so we'll show jem records being destroyed lulz" gag, and I feel like parts of the source video were used previous with the same unedited audio. Overall: lame.

2. Ha. Is funny, because serious character is on phone and he hears silly urban slang even though he is so serious, Ohhh my... Overall: sucks.

3. This is actually kind of amusing, but I couldn't bring myself to even chuckle, really, because the setup and punchline and entire joke are all finished in the first 2 seconds, but it continues... Overall: funny, but the joke is too simple

4. I liked this until it randomly had cutout Simpsons stuff thrown in for some reason. Then the guy sitting at the computer at the end.... By that point I just wanted it to be done. Overall: I like the joke a lot, but some of the editing choices were weird and off putting to me.

5. This is about as long as #3 should've been, but then comes up point #2, the joke is too simple.

6. I love 2 stupid dogs, but this suffers the same problem as 3 and 5... Too simple.

... I might do the rest later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Spirit View Post
    I don't think I'll be able to vote. Most of these fall flat, while some manage to get a little off of me. That last one though...Jesus tap dancing Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyho View Post
    Awww **** son.....pulling out Feedy? Thats cold son! thats cold! he dead! I ain't gonna catch no aids! ****ing horses assholes saves me from dat!
    condoms yo! u fo get dawg?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenRoman View Post
    condoms yo! u fo get dawg?
    What the are you even talking about? COS AH ONLY SPEAK AMV L33T!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast