View Poll Results: Which video was the best?

Voters
155. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video 01

3 1.94%
  • Video 02

5 3.23%
  • Video 03

4 2.58%
  • Video 04

3 1.94%
  • Video 05

4 2.58%
  • Video 06

11 7.10%
  • Video 07

1 0.65%
  • Video 08

2 1.29%
  • Video 09

0 0%
  • Video 10

7 4.52%
  • Video 11

8 5.16%
  • Video 12

2 1.29%
  • Video 13

0 0%
  • Video 14

5 3.23%
  • Video 15

1 0.65%
  • Video 16

6 3.87%
  • Video 17

7 4.52%
  • Video 18

1 0.65%
  • Video 19A

3 1.94%
  • Video 19B

4 2.58%
  • Video 20

1 0.65%
  • Video 21

1 0.65%
  • Video 22

7 4.52%
  • Video 23

9 5.81%
  • Video 24

17 10.97%
  • Video 25

1 0.65%
  • Video 26

3 1.94%
  • Video 27

2 1.29%
  • Video 28

8 5.16%
  • Video 29

15 9.68%
  • Video 30

3 1.94%
  • Video 31

3 1.94%
  • Video 32

8 5.16%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Minis Challenge - Final Destination - WATCH & VOTE!

Default AMV Minis Challenge - Final Destination - WATCH & VOTE!

We finally arrive at the end.
    This time, you are voting on all of the previous winning entries, to crown the true king of AMV Minis Challenge.
    The people have now spoken, and I pronounce Video 24 by SilentChaz, as the best entry in all of AMV Minis Challenge!

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?8dts5b9ief1y5
    Vimeo:

Credits:
    Spoiler!

Thanks Youtube

"This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

LOL, blocked in:

Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo - Democratic Republic of, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

I actually started chuckling around number 17, but I don't see how half these won, now that they're put together XD
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    LOL, blocked in:
    kek, Netherlands is safe.

damn, silentChaz and CitizenRoman cleaned up in the latter half of the series. Tough call.

I'm gonna have to watch it again while checking back to see what the challenge was, so I can vote for which one best fit their challenge.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    <MADEVIL> maybe you can steal the panties from the hobos

Wasn't blocked in England either.

33 clips only 1 can win it's going to be hard to choose which one to vote for.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

love the continuity between 8 and 9, but wouldn't be funny if 8 end up winning this?

also, bad time to be a foreigner on youtube, what's SME anyway? :/
    edit: nevermind, don't know how I didn't see it at first that it was a Sony Music claim
    Last edited by Fendo; 01-24-2015 at 07:12 PM.

combine 1, 24 and 32 and youll have a winner + the summary of the whole season of minis
    aint even gonna vote

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

I found 27 to be strangely profound and topical on modern society's perception of otaku's and otaku culture.

Having a hard time picking between 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 16, 19B, 29, 30, and 31.

Ah, memories...

Now to wait and see how long until the thread devolves into ****posting for ****posting's sake.

Wow. It evokes a lot of feelings once you put it all together like that, huh?

[(D(>

hard choices this time.. many good ones.. gotta pick only one. sigh
    PPNSteve

Oh the memories, and seeing mine again puts a smile on my face, as everyone else's as well. Tough call for decision making.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast