Thread: AMV Hell 6 blocked.

Angry AMV Hell 6 blocked.

ಠ_ಠ

Yes, we know.

No, we can't do anything about it.

We can, however, direct you here to download it:

http://www.amvhell.com/index.php?pageid=amvhell6

Cheers.

P.S. The name's AMV Hell 6.66, as the YT title suggests.
    Last edited by milleniummaster18; 02-05-2015 at 08:00 AM.

Awesome, thanks mate. But is downloading it the only option available right now, or can I watch the video somewhere else?

you should be able to watch it through the vimeo link

you can watch it right here

Thanks for the help, everyone. Guess we can let the thread die now.

There's always another

wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

That one's also blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Deceiver View Post
    That one's also blocked.
    Not for me, sorry it didn't help.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

OMG. You know what's BS? Google in YouTube just blocked the music and well as anime for copyright claimed by 3rd-party studios. They're losing the monetizes and videos. I just hate that happening on YouTube. I'm also hate that Google just muted the sound and music on YouTube videos due to copyright claimed by 3rd-party companies including Information High song from Macross Plus. I remember back in ScrewAttack's Death Battle when ScrewAttack just upload the new Death Battle video between Ragna The BloodEdge (BlazBlue) vs Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear) on YouTube. However the Niancoo (something) from deviantART who made image of Sol Badguy just blocked the ScrewAttack's video for copyright claim without permission. What an stupid. Just like Cinemassacre who made AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd) said that YouTube was disappointed for banned Cinemassacre's channel on YouTube for no reasons, now it's come back.

YouTube isn't losing monetization, You need to understand that YouTube get's to play the middleman in all this and it's a pretty ****ty job made easy by safe harbor laws which otherwise that loss of monetization would turn into a long deep pit of despair and ass rape. You may not like it but it's your given right to defend & protect your IP and is something you should neutrally accept and respect but is by no means bull****. Just because you can pirate anime and put it to music or take someones fanart image does not nullify its rights and make it fair use to call your own or do as you please.

You'll learn to love it more when you're on the other side of the fence...
    Last edited by PudPuller; 02-18-2015 at 07:13 PM.