Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So... When are you guys gonna make a full-length Western Animation AMV Hell?

Shall we discuss ideas here or through PMs?

Hell, I still have a bunch of anime clip ideas stashed away somewhere.
    "A film as rich as a sauce bearnaise, as refreshing as a raspberry sorbet, and a lot less predictable than the damn food metaphors and adjectives all us critics will churn out to describe it."
    -David Ansen on "Ratatouille"

Quote Originally Posted by Doomimus View Post
    Shall we discuss ideas here or through PMs?
    Just discuss it in the open. The forum has been too quiet lately enough as it is, secrecy is the last thing a potential collaborative project like this needs.

I'd like to ask if anyone would like to collaborate with me
    As much as I hate your awful Sake Badger clips, I’ll be happy to contribute and share any clips I come up with for this. They’ll all be DC comics sources however…
    1. READ THE CREDITS. This idea has already been done. Be original.
    2. Congratulations, you can splice together footage of Chinese cartoons to ill-fitting music. Try adding a joke to your next clip, please.
    3. Stop quoting entire posts and or stop double-posting.
    4. Don't fade-out. It telegraphs the transition frame.
    5. Watch out for black-screen at the start/end. It looks amateur.
    6. You need to use better sources/ different render settings.

Well, here goes, then!

Beauty and the Beast:
    When the Beast commands the mirror to show him the girl, instead show him footage of something else.
    Justin Bieber, perhaps? A picture of Man-Faye? Whatever today's equivalent of Rickrolling or WTF Boom is?
    ...followed by him shouting “WHAT?!"
    Could be a running joke.

Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers:
    Simple:
    +

Little Mermaid:
    Set footage of Ursula's garden to "Octopus' Garden" by the Beatles

Mulan:
    Combine Mulan's Little Brother with Strong Bad's Li'l Brudder - "I can make it on my own!”

My Little Pony:
    Filly Vanilli - The Pony Tones sing “Carmen Sandiego” over footage of the Mysterious Mare Do Well; bonus points if you can make her outfit red.

Oliver and Company:
    Dodger sings "Party Time" from the animated Titanic movie (Could also show The Nostalgia Critic putting a gun to his mouth, from the Little Monsters review.)

Toy Story:
    When Woody points behind Buzz and exclaims "Buzz, look an alien!” Whatever happens next is up to you. See the Beauty and the Beast entry.

Wall-E:
    "Marvin I Love You" by Marvin, The Paranoid Android

If any of these have been done already (or simply aren't really funny), feel free to disregard.
    Last edited by Doomimus; 03-13-2015 at 07:19 PM. Reason: adding more sources
    "A film as rich as a sauce bearnaise, as refreshing as a raspberry sorbet, and a lot less predictable than the damn food metaphors and adjectives all us critics will churn out to describe it."

Mulan:
    Combine Mulan's Little Brother with Strong Bad's Li'l Brudder - "I can make it on my own!”
    I was thinking of using H*R but this never crossed my mind. Literally laughed out loud when I read this idea.

There’s only one thing I hate more than lying: skim milk. Which is water that’s lying about being milk.

Heh heh... excellent. *tents fingers*

One of my first projects was a western Amv Hell, it was around 7 minutes long but was taken down from YT years ago and has since been lost to the web. Had actually completely forgotten about it, probably cause it wasn't very good as I can't even remember the content itself. Only remember using the Shaman King opening with Billy and Mandy, I guess using Soul Eater would be more fitting today.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Bonehimer
    Mecha Hell
    We never ask "Who is going to get this?" We say "The right people will get it."

Could also show The Nostalgia Critic
    Wow. You just convinced me to be no part of this.

Anybody else interested?

By the way, here's a new idea: footage of Kevin from Up set to the Chocobo theme from Final Fantasy.

Anybody else interested?

By the way, here's a new idea: footage of Kevin from Up set to the Chocobo theme from Final Fantasy.
    no
    projects with more enthusiasm crashed and burned

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12