View Poll Results: Which video was the best?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Video 01 - Jem Is The Name, Outrageous Wrestling Is The Game

1 2.50%
  • Video 02 - Jizz In My Pants

3 7.50%
  • Video 03 - Panty & Stocking - Uncle ****er

11 27.50%
  • Video 04 - Redline Drift

6 15.00%
  • Video 05 - Understanding Right from Wrong

19 47.50%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The AMV Hell 2015 Comedy AMV Contest [WINNERS SELECTED]

Quote Originally Posted by SilentChaz View Post
    Here’s hoping that the contest in August won’t be another one-horse race.s
    It is now I announce I am no longer an editor....it is with a heavy heart that I must dedicate all my time to being AMV Hell Elite and never edit again, the August competition will be at a lose without me I know, I am very sorry to disappoint everyone, however I will be here to rip at peoples clips and destroy their worth as an editor and make them question if they have any humor at all in their body while offering zero useful information in how to improve. Cos thats how AMV Hell elite Rolls dawg!

I don’t know if this is on you or not- but we can hear the start of the “but we’re the Misfits” bit of the Jem theme in some of the samples, like the one at 47 seconds.
    That's impossible Silent one. At like 26 seconds of the jem theme, the first "jem is my name" is clearly interrupted by the bitch-fits, but in this one it clearly goes through meaning the "jem is my name" at the very end of the song was used to sample as that was the only way to get that window. Everything else I am fine with.

You deserve to be flogged for this:
    (Pic omitted)
    unfortunately i didn't have a better version handy. maybe i should have covered it up with SWAG

I’ll just go on record right now and say that ZombieMesh was and is an absolute nightmare to work with.
    She was constantly finding flaws in my editing, always demanding perfection according to her ridiculously high standards. In our creative discussions she would keep suggesting ideas way better than my own, and even when we were in the middle of working on the last great idea she came up with- she would come up with yet another even better one- forcing me to start my segments from scratch. The stress of the workload was breaking me, but she just kept on going and going, like some kind of AMV editing machine; it took all of my will power just to keep up with her. I’ve been crying myself to sleep for weeks.

Just bear that in mind if any of you are thinking of ever collaborating with ZombieMesh in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyho View Post
    It is now I announce I am no longer an editor....it is with a heavy heart that I must dedicate all my time to being AMV Hell Elite and never edit again, the August competition will be at a lose without me I know, I am very sorry to disappoint everyone, however I will be here to rip at peoples clips and destroy their worth as an editor and make them question if they have any humor at all in their body while offering zero useful information in how to improve. Cos thats how AMV Hell elite Rolls dawg!
    no one cares, you suck

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    no one cares, you suck
    ......someone finally tells the truth! WAAAAH!!! YOUR RIGHT I AM A SHAM I SUCK AT BEING AMV HELL ELITE TOO!

Considering how dramatically fast you improved, I think it makes you worthy of the elite. At least not in the "lost cause" category.

Quote Originally Posted by Akyho View Post
    ......someone finally tells the truth! WAAAAH!!! YOUR RIGHT I AM A SHAM I SUCK AT BEING AMV HELL ELITE TOO!
    Feel bad about yourself if you must, but don't tell Guthix he speaks the truth. He's a ****. A big, thick, meaty, hairy, gaping, ooze-dripping ****. We don't need him getting uppity thinking he's right or that people are listening to him.

[(D(>

Quote Originally Posted by urahara1001 View Post
    We don't need him getting uppity thinking he's right or that people are listening to him.
    that might be kinda irrelevant. i don't think anyone listens to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by pzykosiz View Post
    that might be kinda irrelevant. i don't think anyone listens to anyone
    Doesn't stop him from thinking we do.....

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    Doesn't stop him from thinking we do.....
    and yet you want to kill any trace of encouragement

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    and yet you want to kill any trace of encouragement
    Ura's the one who was trying to warn Akyho, not me. I don't give enough of a **** to really care one way or the other. If people want to encourage you, let them. If they want to avoid encouraging you at all costs, let them. You're going to have the same twisted mindset regardless.

Alright I finally got around to finishing what would have been my entry had I not gotten bored with it.
    Here it is I guess so it doesn't go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by itschickenscratch View Post
    Alright I finally got around to finishing what would have been my entry had I not gotten bored with it.
    Here it is I guess so it doesn't go to waste.
    It was decent, not really funny, but that's more the song then your editing.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    Ura's the one who was trying to warn Akyho, not me. I don't give enough of a **** to really care one way or the other. If people want to encourage you, let them. If they want to avoid encouraging you at all costs, let them. You're going to have the same twisted mindset regardless.
    ive probably said this a thousand times, but claiming that you dont care about something [without being asked] is controversial, since you care enough to type ****y excuses.
    claiming that my mindset wont change makes your post even more pointless , if you know that nothing wont change, why bother?
    all you did was try to demotivate, failed because of the stated above, and trying to use ura as a shield. you want your bag of dicks now or after you brush your teeth?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast