Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Future of AMV Hell

Some of you buggers need to read my third signature point.

Minis season two (like season one) was a mixed bag, but I for one enjoyed it, and still do.
    Whilst I do feel that whoever allowed this particular clip to be accepted deserves a hard punch in the genitals- what’s done is done. The smart learn, and the stupid burn.

Back on topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by milleniummaster18 View Post
    AMV Hell's dead until SSG decides to revive it, if ever.
    Many things would be made a whole lot clearer if this SSG individual spoke up...

If he has any intelligence or desire to keep AMV Hell running under his ...leadership... then he’ll most likely make some form of announcement during or after August, when the clip compilation contest comes to an end.

If no announcements are made, then I guess we’ll give him a year or so before concluding that the AMV Hell throne is truly vacated. Then we revive discussions for a hostile takeover once more.
    As I’ve already said- AMV Hell is not one man. And that man sure as hell isn’t SSG.

In the meantime- I hope that you lot continue editing and maybe contribute to a certain other project currently in the works. Stay frosty.
    1. READ THE CREDITS. This idea has already been done. Be original.
    2. Congratulations, you can splice together footage of Chinese cartoons to ill-fitting music. Try adding a joke to your next clip, please.
    3. Stop quoting entire posts and or stop double-posting.
    4. Don't fade-out. It telegraphs the transition frame.
    5. Watch out for black-screen at the start/end. It looks amateur.
    6. You need to use better sources/ different render settings.

http://www.amvhellspawn.com

Quote Originally Posted by SleeplessPanda View Post
    **** all my previous posts and nobody mark this as a double, Panda's getting real here. Hell's been dying for a long time, ain't nobody's fault. We all tried to keep her breathing as best as we knew how, but the end is closing in and I guess she has to go gracefully. It's hard to let go because Hell kept me alive. During a time when my whole life almost entirely consisted of taking care of my grandfather, who had once been a proud and great man, Hell lifted my spirits. Having been able to eventually contribute my own submissions and judge others was a great honor and it was one of the few highlights in my sad pathetic life. This community has been my family and even when people have been negative toward me I appreciated the honesty. I've lost a lot within the last few years and what's left of my mind has been tested to the fullest, but no matter what happens I owe so much to you guys, thank you for being there and thank you for so many hours of entertainment.
    ...you're welcome?

Are you sure there's nowhere else you can contribute to? Hell may be a....."family" of sorts, but we're pretty much the most dysfunctional form of "family" possible.

AMV Hellspawn 01 - Kickstarter
    AMV Hellspawn - Open For Submissions
    There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentChaz View Post
    If no announcements are made, then I guess we’ll give him a year or so before concluding that the AMV Hell throne is truly vacated. Then we revive discussions for a hostile takeover once more.
    have fun ruling the kingdom of nothing

also panda youre wasting time, since every regular knows youre a ****.
    out of all the judges youre the only one who acting like a kid, pointing a finger at a pudle of vomit and says it looks good and is better then nothing to this day.
    the best contribution from you would be not being born.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    have fun ruling the kingdom of nothing

also panda youre wasting time, since every regular knows youre a ****.
    out of all the judges youre the only one who acting like a kid, pointing a finger at a pudle of vomit and says it looks good and is better then nothing to this day.
    the best contribution from you would be not being born.
    If by "****" you mean bat **** insane then you are right on the money. Also, you have a good memory, who were the others judges again besides Zarx? I think Chewi was one but got replaced after not doing his job for weeks, but that's all I remember.
    "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" - Scott Adams

http://www.youtube.com/user/VoicesCarry88 <--- IN MEMORY, DELETED

If by "****" you mean bat **** insane then you are right on the money. Also, you have a good memory, who were the others judges again besides Zarx? I think Chewi was one but got replaced after not doing his job for weeks, but that's all I remember.
    even chewi did a better job than you

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

If you had been a judge during that time Guthix you'd be singing a whole different tune.
    "If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?" - Scott Adams

If you had been a judge during that time Guthix you'd be singing a whole different tune.
    thats your last line of defence? pretty sad man, i didnt go for judge because i didnt have the technical expierience to teach people how to improove theyr clips, you know, the stuff you used to make your own clips? but i guess you were too busy attention whoring with new daily threads.

Now that's actually sad if lack of "technical experience" was your excuse for not applying to be a judge. We have guides for that sort of thing. Zarx used judges mainly as second opinions concerning humor in submissions, though considering your severe lack of humor you wouldn't have lasted very long. The truth is that you didn't want the responsibility.

P.S. - Can this be our theme song?

Last edited by SleeplessPanda; 06-12-2015 at 07:11 PM.

The truth is Guthix knew he wouldn't be the best person for the job, and decided not to waste everyone's time by trying it anyway.

Quite frankly, I respect him for that. He's still an asshole, but I respect him for that.

Nah he was just lazy, and grumpy.

Nah he was just lazy, and grumpy.
    my lazyness doesnt erase the fact that youre trying to derail the topic from your failures.

its one thing to see a task and deduce that you neither have the skill and neither want to bother with it. i come here for entertainment and nothing else

its another to take on a task and **** it up

but you **** up colosaly, on top of that deny of ****ing up after licking your wounds after the last ass raping. admit it panda you dont belong here, that why you initialy fled hell. now that **** is ending youre sudenly "contributing" when theres no one who wants to see you or your ideas.

I left Hell after season 2 for multiple reasons, none being shame. I got bored waiting to judge again, I'd lost interest in making my own submissions, I developed an online gaming addiction and what was left of my time I spent on family. Going back to the topic of season 2, tell me specifically how I failed as a judge, because I'm not sure you even have an answer. I'd love to know what I supposedly did so different compared to Zarx and the other judges. Finally, I only came back to be social, I have no plans to judge again or submit new submissions. I contributed plenty back in the day, a lot more than you did Guthix.

Alright, lets leave it at that. No more hammering each other.
    AMV Hellspawn 01 - Kickstarter
    AMV Hellspawn - Open For Submissions
    There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentChaz View Post
    and maybe contribute to a certain other project currently in the works. Stay frosty.
    Dude, if you want people contributing to your project just say the word bruv.
    Quote Originally Posted by LawRayLiet View Post
    Whoever is in charge of that account has a pretty solid taste in music.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast