View Poll Results: Vote for Judges (Pick up to 3)

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Real Inferno

4 57.14%
  • SilentChaz

1 14.29%
  • Jinzo64

2 28.57%
  • itschickenscratch

0 0%
  • Shuiia

0 0%
  • Kaiju

0 0%
  • MADEVIL

0 0%
  • Akyho

0 0%
  • milleniummaster18

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell 8: Let's make it happen

Quote Originally Posted by MasterChiefSnake View Post
    But please, don't use the offensive languages like the word "bitch" on me. Okay? I'm having social anxiety disorder.
    In this context, it's not meant as an insult or to cause offense; it's being used ironically to emphasize your good fortune, in this case for not knowing who Guthix is. Just didn't want you to worry on that point. I'll try to keep the need for more literal translation in mind in the future.

[(D(>

Quote Originally Posted by urahara1001 View Post
    In this context, it's not meant as an insult or to cause offense; it's being used ironically to emphasize your good fortune, in this case for not knowing who Guthix is. Just didn't want you to worry on that point. I'll try to keep the need for more literal translation in mind in the future.
    Okay. Thanks man. ありがとう (Arigatō) = Thank you. I will keep making more AMV since 2007. My first prototype version of AMV Hell/Minis is from Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu with Clint Mansell - First Person Shooter music and sound from AVGN (Angry Video Game Nerd) which I made back in 2011. Unfortunately I lost 2 videos are intro from Xenosaga The Animation with Eureka Seven 4th Opening Theme and Super Robot Wars: Original Generation - The Animation with Macross Plus - Information High music due to copyright problem. I did translate the language from Japanese to English beside Lao.
    Last edited by MasterChiefSnake; 05-09-2015 at 03:52 AM.

And when would be the best time to start then? After the interest has died off? After people have stopped paying attention because they know there's no new content coming out? After everyone has left and the body has gone cold?

No, we need to start now, strike while the iron is hot and people are still around and interested enough to consider the idea. Believe me, I've tried to get online communities back together after they've dispersed. It doesn't happen. Even if the forums stay online for years, that doesn't mean the user base will remain active. People need to be rallied now while they're still here. We may not even start on the project now, but we've at least got to get the discussion started on the groundwork now if it's ever going to happen.
    There is such thing as too early, but like I said, this gives you ****s enough time to procrastinate.

But please, don't use the offensive languages like the word "bitch" on me. Okay? I'm having social anxiety disorder.
    In all honesty, this might not be the community for you. This group is known for breaking people with less than thick skin. *cough*CitizenRoman*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLoliSentai View Post
    In all honesty, this might not be the community for you. This group is known for breaking people with less than thick skin. *cough*CitizenRoman*cough*
    Well, I don't like peoples who calling me an any offensive languages like the world "****". It is not nice to me and make me sad, angry or fear unless you said good with offensive language as explain to me (just like "Death Note is ****" which I gave negative on him before turns out to be joke and he love Death Note which mean **** = Awesome as for a example).

Spoiler!
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 05-09-2015 at 04:09 AM.

Yeah, I could have worded it better, but I meant what loli said.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Well, I don't like peoples who calling me an any offensive languages like the world "****". It is not nice to me and make me sad, angry or fear unless you said good with offensive language as explain to me.
    You're gonna have so much fun here....

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    You're gonna have so much fun here....
    Yeah. Just hanging out and do chat if I'm not in bad mood. Right now. I'm testing my first AMV Hell/Minis before I'll upload on my video and show you all. It is 90% of complete.

I agree, valid point, perhaps we wouldn't want to go with a full length video first off, but start off smaller with something more akin to the minis as a trial run. Regardless, we'd still need to figure out who is going to manage the collection and how, so getting judges voted for I believe is still priority one.
    would it be better finding out who's actually interested in judging first, before finding out who to vote on?
    it may help avoid some issues later

Read the first post, psykosiz. My proposal is for nominations first, requiring a second and acceptance by the candidate.

[(D(>

One of my surviving clips, figured I'd put it here.

wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Read the first post, psykosiz. My proposal is for nominations first, requiring a second and acceptance by the candidate.
    i'd already read that, i was suggesting it may be easier reversing the order of the steps.
    however i may be wrong, it's only a thought

Ah, okay, it sounded like you thought I wasn't calling on the judges to accept before putting them on the poll docket. As I posted in reply to Jinzo, my main reasoning for following this format is because it goes along with Robert's Rules of Order. If we discuss and want to deviate from that, no problem, but we have to have a position to start at before we can move from it.

[(D(>

Who the **** is Robert?

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast