View Poll Results: Which videos were the best?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • [Woy] Petites Videomations - uncharted.mp4

38 47.50%
  • A Prelude To The Mad House.m4v

17 21.25%
  • Abaddon by MarkSoupial.mp4

31 38.75%
  • Amv Compilation X.mp4

10 12.50%
  • AMV ****ery.mp4

28 35.00%
  • AMV_24-7.mp4

60 75.00%
  • AMVHades-Malcolm.mp4

22 27.50%
  • AMVRIP.mp4

31 38.75%
  • AMVsickness.mp4

9 11.25%
  • Crack.mp4

5 6.25%
  • Fear&AMVs.mp4

15 18.75%
  • jtheadeptrogue compilation.mp4

6 7.50%
  • Kaptain K Rool's Crazy Crew.mp4

2 2.50%
  • Legacy Of Pain **** Eater.mp4

1 1.25%
  • Operation_ AMV mind****.mp4

14 17.50%
  • PinkElephantParade.mp4

19 23.75%
  • ShortStack-amvh.mp4

4 5.00%
  • TheBlackBox.mp4

3 3.75%
  • Unlimited AMV Works.mp4

18 22.50%
  • untitled project.mp4

8 10.00%
  • Yelrah's AMV Complete.mp4

13 16.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell Clip Compilation Contest [NOMINATION VOTING]

Default AMV Hell Clip Compilation Contest [NOMINATION VOTING]

We received some great and some not so great entries for the Clip Compilation Contest, and to get to the cream of the crop, you are going to have to sift through the cream of the crap!
    So check out all of the entries below, and then proceed to cast your vote for as many that you think are deserving to win. The top 4 will move on to the next phase of voting where a final winner will be selected!
    You will have until August 21st to watch and vote on the videos below.

Please be aware that videos may contain offensive or adult content.

Bittorrent Download
    Mega Download

Thanks to Madevil for providing links to all of the entries on Vimeo.
    If you are the video creator and would like an alternative link posted (such as youtube, etc), please post your link in the thread and it will be added here.
    For simplicity, all videos will be listed as their filenames, rather than titles.

[Woy] Petites Videomations - uncharted.mp4 - - Mega
    A Prelude To The Mad House.m4v - - Mega - YouTube
    Abaddon by MarkSoupial.mp4 - - Mega
    Amv Compilation X.mp4 - - Mega
    AMV ****ery.mp4 - - Mega
    AMV_24-7.mp4 - - Mega - YouTube
    AMVHades-Malcolm.mp4 - - Mega
    AMVRIP.mp4 - - Mega - YouTube
    AMVsickness.mp4 - - Mega
    Crack.mp4 - - Mega
    Fear&AMVs.mp4 - - Mega - YouTube
    jtheadeptrogue compilation.mp4 - - Mega
    Kaptain K Rool's Crazy Crew.mp4 - - Mega
    Legacy Of Pain **** Eater.mp4 - - Mega
    Operation_ AMV mind****.mp4 - - Mega - YouTube
    PinkElephantParade.mp4 - - Mega - YouTube
    ShortStack-amvh.mp4 - - Mega
    TheBlackBox.mp4 - - Mega
    Unlimited AMV Works.mp4 - - Mega
    untitled project.mp4 - - Mega
    Yelrah's AMV Complete.mp4 - - Mega
    Last edited by MADEVIL; 08-10-2015 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Links Added

dont see anything saying you can vote for more than one

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    dont see anything saying you can vote for more than one
    The fact that the voting form has check boxes rather than radio buttons should make that obvious, but I'll make it more clear in the text.

This is going to be good. Already downloading the torrent version so I can watch at my leisure.

for some reason it took it only one [im guessing you cant refresh while having something ticket?]
    well it was pretty horrible anyway. guess the 1 out of 7 will be a snoby elite vote.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    for some reason it took it only one [im guessing you cant refresh while having something ticket?]
    well it was pretty horrible anyway. guess the 1 out of 7 will be a snoby elite vote.
    Sorry, can you rephrase this in English?

Downloading now

*edit* Downloading 11.kb/s, uploading 56.kb/s XD Only got 10 megs down so far XD
    Last edited by Sir Fluffykins; 08-08-2015 at 07:04 PM.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Watching them on Vimeo right now - Kinda impressed by some of them, find some decent, and horrified at others.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 08-08-2015 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    Sorry, can you rephrase this in English?
    started watching videos
    selected the one i wanted to vote on by ticking the box so i dont forget
    you updated the thread and killed embeded videos
    i refresh
    continued watching and ticking boxes
    press vote button, says i already voted
    refresh again
    only one vote got in.

I see. The forum does not allow changing votes once they have been placed. But I was able to find a modification which will allow you to retract your vote so that you can vote again. Look in the top right of the voting area for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    I see. The forum does not allow changing votes once they have been placed. But I was able to find a modification which will allow you to retract your vote so that you can vote again. Look in the top right of the voting area for the link.
    hehehehe, it just wiped my vote, tick boxes didnt return.

dont bother with this bull**** zarx, im just one voter, my initial post was to find out if i was the only one, i was just curious. Dont realy care if im unable to vote.

When I went to vote, it said I had already voted. Not sure if it got my actual votes in :c

I also got an already voted message. And I know I didn't vote.

[Woy] Petites Videomations - uncharted: Is basically a French RUComix for me (with the same hit and miss jokes that probably work better for native speakers)
    A Prelude To The Mad House: Had a lot of good gems, could have done without the random 'Mad House' segments, kind of broke up the flow. Nice quality clips though
    Abaddon by MarkSoupial: Good editing techniques and quality. Laughed at quite a lot of the clips, but ended a bit abruptly, wanted to see more
    Amv Compilation X: Could have used less Lucky Star, some of the clips can work with a lot of other animes. Only found a few funny
    AMV ****ery: That Jojo clip. Best. Laughed at a few of the others too. Lipsync isn't as great as some of the others, but not super bad
    AMV_24-7: Shorter than most with the clips, but that actually worked really well, as didn't overstay their welcome. All funny/worked great for me
    AMVHades-Malcolm: Wasn't keen on the transitions. Some clips overstay and only laughed at a few (relies on the punchlines from cartoons too much too)
    AMVRIP: Pretty average compared to previous ones. Only a few were stand out enough (Death Parade one in particular). Also too much Death Note
    AMVsickness: Not the best quality clips (not sure if encoding issues or something else), also watermarks. Not as impacting or funny as previous ones (especially the similar clip ones). Overall pretty meh (too much Disturbed, despite the name of the collection)
    Crack: After all the ones with intros, suddenly being thrown in was a bit ugh. Watermarks. Lipsync is not good. Wasn't that funny and needed more source diversity. Meh
    Fear&AMVs: Same intro problem. Lipflap abounds (as in talking when shouldn't) and lipsync is off. Clips are meh for laughs and slow when should be fast etc
    jtheadeptrogue compilation: Lipsync off at times. Watermarks. Lipflap. Starting to see a pattern here. Are all the ones after 'AMV 24-7' going to be poop? I hope not *moves on to next video*
    Kaptain K Rool's Crazy Crew: Oh God I was right D: Surely there is something good soon *Next video*
    Legacy Of Pain **** Eater: It got worse. Ughhhhhhhhhhh *Next*
    Operation_ AMV mind****: Still bad and now has ponies (there are AMV Hell like shows which feature all MLP clips, which are pretty good. Not this) *Next?*
    PinkElephantParade: Not as bad, but still plagued with lip flap, too long clips etc. Maybe they will get better from here?
    ShortStack-amvh: Hopes came up too soon. Guhhh
    TheBlackBox: Still nothing working
    Unlimited AMV Works: If clips were shorter and no watermarks could be decent
    untitled project: Well this sounds promising....Intro was too long, so skipped and got to...I don't even know, what the heck? Oh well, one more to go. One last redeemer that will make sitting through all the crap before it (after 24-7 though) worth it
    Yelrah's AMV Complete: Well **** .-.
    Dood, please don't throw me... My youtube :3 My Anime & Manga list

ain't this something voting started the day i finished legacy of pain **** eater 2 go figure i'm sure i won't win this but just being in this contest is great exposure i know mine was really one of the lower quality ones but i'm still pretty new at this it's not bad in that regard plus i limited myself by only sticking to one series so you really got to know the series to get the jokes and looking back on it i don't really like the opening i chose **** eater 2 is much better my favorites out of the bunch was amv 24/7 and the mad house one hard to really pick between the two i voted but not sure it got through
    Last edited by Reacted1991; 08-08-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast