View Poll Results: Which videos were the best?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • [Woy] Petites Videomations - uncharted.mp4

38 47.50%
  • A Prelude To The Mad House.m4v

17 21.25%
  • Abaddon by MarkSoupial.mp4

31 38.75%
  • Amv Compilation X.mp4

10 12.50%
  • AMV ****ery.mp4

28 35.00%
  • AMV_24-7.mp4

60 75.00%
  • AMVHades-Malcolm.mp4

22 27.50%
  • AMVRIP.mp4

31 38.75%
  • AMVsickness.mp4

9 11.25%
  • Crack.mp4

5 6.25%
  • Fear&AMVs.mp4

15 18.75%
  • jtheadeptrogue compilation.mp4

6 7.50%
  • Kaptain K Rool's Crazy Crew.mp4

2 2.50%
  • Legacy Of Pain **** Eater.mp4

1 1.25%
  • Operation_ AMV mind****.mp4

14 17.50%
  • PinkElephantParade.mp4

19 23.75%
  • ShortStack-amvh.mp4

4 5.00%
  • TheBlackBox.mp4

3 3.75%
  • Unlimited AMV Works.mp4

18 22.50%
  • untitled project.mp4

8 10.00%
  • Yelrah's AMV Complete.mp4

13 16.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: AMV Hell Clip Compilation Contest [NOMINATION VOTING]

Petites, 24-7 were very well done. I can't say I was laughing because I wasn't but they were fun to watch, then I got to jthead and it was bad, then I got to the final clip and I actually burst out out laughing, too bad the rest of the clips weren't like that one.

Fear and Crack had audio issue, with some clips being so low
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

I'm gonna say the reason for the low amount of votes at this point is the large number of content that's required to watch in order to make a fair vote.
    Hell, I still haven't voted because I've only watched 4 of the compilations. We'll get the usual number of votes once things have been narrowed down in round 2.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

There's about 123 minutes of video; that's just over two hours, or deciding to watch the whole thing rather instead of watching a movie or three episodes of television on NetFlix or Amazon. If anything, I'd say people are using time commitment as an excuse to justify not watching and therefore not voting.

Not that I would blame them. They're not missing much, honestly.

They could just go ahead and pick Mark, Goy, and Chad's entries and they wouldn't go wrong (Well, they would go wrong with Goy there, but that's something you'll hear about soon enough).

I've had my fun. Ain't voting. Results not important.

Like it was said earlier, this is essentially to filter out the good entries from the not-so-good entries. Even with only 60 voters, you can start to see basic trends and get an idea of which ones are worth viewing and which ones are not.

Took me about a good three hours to go through the lot, and that's including the time reformatting them so I could actually take a look at some of the videos.

"Entertainment and amusement; are you familiar with either of these terms? This was a marvellous waste of time. I hope you misplace a step whilst walking down some stairs for this… but not actually fall down the stairs- just get a mild scare from the experience, forcing you to reflect on your decision to submit this worthless entry."

Voted. Did my part.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789