View Poll Results: Which videos were the best?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • [Woy] Petites Videomations - uncharted.mp4

38 47.50%
  • A Prelude To The Mad House.m4v

17 21.25%
  • Abaddon by MarkSoupial.mp4

31 38.75%
  • Amv Compilation X.mp4

10 12.50%
  • AMV ****ery.mp4

28 35.00%
  • AMV_24-7.mp4

60 75.00%
  • AMVHades-Malcolm.mp4

22 27.50%
  • AMVRIP.mp4

31 38.75%
  • AMVsickness.mp4

9 11.25%
  • Crack.mp4

5 6.25%
  • Fear&AMVs.mp4

15 18.75%
  • jtheadeptrogue compilation.mp4

6 7.50%
  • Kaptain K Rool's Crazy Crew.mp4

2 2.50%
  • Legacy Of Pain **** Eater.mp4

1 1.25%
  • Operation_ AMV mind****.mp4

14 17.50%
  • PinkElephantParade.mp4

19 23.75%
  • ShortStack-amvh.mp4

4 5.00%
  • TheBlackBox.mp4

3 3.75%
  • Unlimited AMV Works.mp4

18 22.50%
  • untitled project.mp4

8 10.00%
  • Yelrah's AMV Complete.mp4

13 16.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell Clip Compilation Contest [NOMINATION VOTING]

Quote Originally Posted by Shuiia;560530
    [U
    Amv Compilation X[/U]
    Exactly as expected Jinzo.
    Also
    >you're special skill
    Please let this be a joke.
    You're special skill is meant to be a fun amv. It is not a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    Amv Compilation X
    Well.......you tried? I feel like you had some good ideas here, but really sloppy execution. Perhaps it would be better if you found someone who could do the editing for you?
    But if I don't do my own editing I'll never get better at it.

To honest I'd prefer you called my execution rough a round the edges rather than sloppy.

They say practice makes better and I feel I'm getting better.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

Quote Originally Posted by jinzo64 View Post
    You're special skill is meant to be a fun amv. It is not a joke.

But if I don't do my own editing I'll never get better at it.

To honest I'd prefer you called my execution rough a round the edges rather than sloppy.

They say practice makes better and I feel I'm getting better.
    ive seen better stuff from you in the past jinzo, practice makes better implying one is striving for improovement, not just doing the same **** over and over, while expecting better results

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

I was striving for improvement but it seems I may have fallen short of that goal.

I wish I'd had some new ideas rather than reusing old ideas that I've run into the ground.
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

Jinzo....I'm going to be honest here, and despite my best intentions it's going to sound mean in several (or likely more) areas.

"rough around the edges", to me, implies that the work was almost good and just needed a bit more improvement. Your compilation, however, was nowhere near that level. I know you'd rather not hear it...but it was sloppy execution, plain and simple. Sugar-coating everything doesn't help you improve. It just boosts your ego and makes you feel good about subpar performance. Blind praise is every bit as useless as blind hate.

While I understand you'll never get better at editing if you stop editing.....sometimes you need to stop anyway. Sometimes your skills lie elsewhere, and it's better to focus there. Sure, you can still become a great editor with enough effort....but you can also focus on something that you're more natural at and become great at with much less effort.

I, for example, have found that my skills are much more suited to full-length action-oriented AMV's than they are to making humorous short clips, and that's what I've chosen to focus on from now on (in terms of video editing, anyway.). Sure, I can still make an awesome AMV Hell-style compilation someday......but the sheer amount of effort it would take me makes it not a worthwhile venture for me. Would probably end up taking decades to get on any decent level. Meanwhile, my very first AMV ended up getting a lot of praise. Even Guthix said something nice. (and then I ****ed it all up by half-assing the second one....). If I focus more on AMV's, I know I can create a lot more videos that people will actually enjoy (especially if I don't half-ass it. Holy **** did I half-ass that second AMV).

And one final thing: Learning from your mistakes is important, and this compilation makes it look like you didn't learn jack**** from your last attempt. If you really want to improve, you can't just "practice" until it "makes perfect". You gotta learn how you ****ed up previous attempts, and then apply that knowledge into NOT ****ing up future attempts in that same manner. I've managed to learn several important lessons from mistakes in my past. Abridged Nanoha taught me "don't force jokes that aren't there", while that second AMV I mentioned earlier taught me "Don't half-ass ****. Seriously, why even bother if you're gonna half-ass ****?". If you don't learn from your mistakes, then your "practice" will only create more.

As Guthix said, "practice makes perfect" isn't about doing the same thing the same way a million times over until people just accept it. You've gotta improve, or you're gonna get the same reaction every time.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinnyCat View Post
    Unlimited AMV Works: If clips were shorter and no watermarks could be decent
    Yeah, sorry about the water mark. I had to download the entire Anime as a Raw video just to get a version without hard subs, but had a tiny watermark in the corner. I tried to remove it but It just made it look worse. So I decided I would make sure every frame of video at least had that watermark instead of removing it and making it look bad by accident. Still, thank you for the review.

19. Unlimited AMV Works
    Nothing really stood out to me, but at least you actually put effort into it.
    Thanks. I tried to make sure every lip flap was accurate. Still to be honest It wasn't as good as I wanted. I wanted to add one more clip before the credits. It would of complimented the opening, Kirito taking off the Nervgear and saying (In Light Yagami's voice) "Man, these covers are so misleading," but I lost my Internet 10 days before it was due and that was when I was working on the opening and closing scenes. I couldn't get the raw or dubbed episode of Sword Art Online I needed without murdering my Celular Internet usage, The one I had contained hard subs on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuiia View Post
    Unlimited AMV Works
    Christ you REALLY love Zarx huh? Furthermore with your clips, nice ideas a bit flat execution.
    Hehe, well AMV Hell 3 was the first ever AMV compilation I ever saw. Before then I had only ever seen full song AMVs. The Idea of using simple audio clips or snippets of songs was new to me. So yeah, Zarx Inspired me to make Videos like this. Of Course I know AMV Hell was made by more than Zarx, but the original AMV Hell was made by them. That is the reason for the tribute.

Thank you for the reviews, even if they are not good. They will help me make better videos in the future.

Jinzo....I'm going to be honest here, and despite my best intentions it's going to sound mean in several (or likely more) areas.

"rough around the edges", to me, implies that the work was almost good and just needed a bit more improvement. Your compilation, however, was nowhere near that level. I know you'd rather not hear it...but it was sloppy execution, plain and simple. Sugar-coating everything doesn't help you improve. It just boosts your ego and makes you feel good about subpar performance. Blind praise is every bit as useless as blind hate.
    You're right, it is sloppy and subpar there isn't anything new here and sugar coating it isn't going to help me in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger
    While I understand you'll never get better at editing if you stop editing.....sometimes you need to stop anyway. Sometimes your skills lie elsewhere, and it's better to focus there. Sure, you can still become a great editor with enough effort....but you can also focus on something that you're more natural at and become great at with much less effort.
    I don't have any natural skills in anything, I've spent all my life playing games and I'm rubbish at that, I tried my hand at art and failed there, I have no athletic talents and I've giving amv making ago and i'm rubbish at this aswell. I guess my natural talent is being a failure at everything I try to do. Oh and I'm good at self pity.

I, for example, have found that my skills are much more suited to full-length action-oriented AMV's than they are to making humorous short clips, and that's what I've chosen to focus on from now on (in terms of video editing, anyway.). Sure, I can still make an awesome AMV Hell-style compilation someday......but the sheer amount of effort it would take me makes it not a worthwhile venture for me. Would probably end up taking decades to get on any decent level. Meanwhile, my very first AMV ended up getting a lot of praise. Even Guthix said something nice. (and then I ****ed it all up by half-assing the second one....). If I focus more on AMV's, I know I can create a lot more videos that people will actually enjoy (especially if I don't half-ass it. Holy **** did I half-ass that second AMV).
    It's nice that managed to find that your skills are better suited to making full length amv's.

Speaking of ****ed up I ****ed up with this compilation, I don't know what I was thinking, I thought this effort was good, At least it has one thing going for it, it's short, that doesn't stop it being bad.

And one final thing: Learning from your mistakes is important, and this compilation makes it look like you didn't learn jack**** from your last attempt. If you really want to improve, you can't just "practice" until it "makes perfect". You gotta learn how you ****ed up previous attempts, and then apply that knowledge into NOT ****ing up future attempts in that same manner. I've managed to learn several important lessons from mistakes in my past. Abridged Nanoha taught me "don't force jokes that aren't there", while that second AMV I mentioned earlier taught me "Don't half-ass ****. Seriously, why even bother if you're gonna half-ass ****?". If you don't learn from your mistakes, then your "practice" will only create more.
    I'm sorry this turned out so half-assed but that wasn't my intention, I did put alot of effort in to this sadly it was wasted as my effort doesn't show.

As Guthix said, "practice makes perfect" isn't about doing the same thing the same way a million times over until people just accept it. You've gotta improve, or you're gonna get the same reaction every time.
    That is true, Sadly I couldn't think of anything new so fell back on old ideas that enjoyed making last time.

Thanks Dark I needed to read that, They say the truth is harsh and acceptance of the truth is a bitter pill to swallow.
    I just wanted to be good at something and I thought maybe I could be good at this, looks like thought wrong.
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

Quote Originally Posted by jinzo64 View Post
    I don't have any natural skills in anything, I've spent all my life playing games and I'm rubbish at that, I tried my hand at art and failed there, I have no athletic talents and I've giving amv making ago and i'm rubbish at this aswell. I guess my natural talent is being a failure at everything I try to do. Oh and I'm good at self pity.
    I counted 4 things you've tried here. 4 things out of literally millions. You have a long way to go before you can rightfully give up, mate.

[Woy] Petites Vidéomations – uncharted: The overall quality of the product is outstanding. It starts off on the wrong foot with me due to having to read jokes while the visuals are on screen, but that doesn’t encompass the entire thing, so relatively minor gripe. The standout for me was the longest yard/fullmettal panic clip, but I wasn’t feeling decision to follow that up with another comedy sports joke right after. Overall, it’s good. At the same time, you have to accept that the language barriers are a factor in the enjoyment of this. Seeing the effort put into it should be universal all the same.

Obligatory:

A Prelude To The Mad House: No comment. I’ll just offer the youtube link as an alternate.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTCs_hEMC_c

Abaddon by MarkSoupial: It has a good flow to it with nothing over staying its welcome regardless of whether they were hits, or misses. The eva one at 2:55 is the personal standout for me.The use of light and lelouche in that context got a laugh out of me. Overall, it’s okay, but with its length you probably needed more diversity in the anime used. There were too many reuses of sources in close proximity.

Amv Compilation X: ****ty Star…

Okay, okay…I should probably give you more of a shot than this. You do know this show gave me suicidal thoughts though, right?! Since this isn’t Lucky Star themed, I have to make note of how jaded you can make the viewer when most of the skits come from the same anime source. I know you like it, (and god knows why) but ****ty star doesn’t exactly take me as a series that’s versatile enough to use like that. Frozen clip got a cringe out of me, but then the metal gear gag brought me back to amusement. I think you did an okay job taken you’ve improved into account. Last, I am shocked to see your waifu get no play here.

Amv ****ery: Some uninspired ideas here (like KLK behind gag), and somewhat inspired. I assume the DBZ clip had original audio from you, but it’s due to hearing the distortion going on. The personal standout here I feel is the space dandy/wacky races skit. Quality is consistent, and nothing offends, but honestly, I found the opening joke more entertaining than a good portion of this…

AMV_24-7: Dear Chaz:
    Now that that’s out of the way – I like the presentation here. Simple, but I’m assuming **** became more complicated than it may appear during editing. Never was much of a fan of 24 I should admit, but alright. This one is pretty hit or miss throughout, but it edges out in hits. Jem one is actually not my favorite. I’m a sucker for the “RKO out of nowhere” gags…Overall; it’s nice with great presentation.

AMVHades-Malcolm: From a quality/presentation standpoint, everything seems alright. The problems come in when a joke dragged out (apples with death) Shoe horning in scenes, (mysterious girlfriend x with futurama), and general overuse of death note. Needed more diversity and perhaps better thought out execution. Nothing here really stood out for me.

AMVRIP: Quality stays consistent with presentation – even if I’m not that big on the intro. I would say the standout here is dexter’s laboratory with marai nikki, though sporadic nature of how the scenes were edited were kinda jarring. Kinda cringe at the death note with rhinna clips Ending amv was alright, and overall, I say this was decent to above average.

AMVsickness: Quality is all over the damn place with lack of audio balance. The first clip gets amusement out of me, and from there I remain jaded throughout the rest of it. I just don’t find it very good overall to be honest.

Fear&AMVs: The quality is pretty consistent aside from the drastic audio dip at 50 seconds in. Most jokes are pretty uninspired and don’t click in a way in which /I feel symmetry, or humor. This is kind of phoning it in with the ideas in general. Nothing stands out as a result.

Crack: Now, if I was an asshole, I’d inquire as to whether the title alludes to what you were on while you edited this…For instance: People who use crack may experience a need to use attack on titan, thinking that it’s okay to repeat the use of that anime in close proximity, badly synched dragon ball z clips, shivering, night terrors, gay for pay, and that it’s a good idea to use the half frame of amv hell’s transition tv as a transition source as you obviously couldn’t bother to make your own generic static image, or look the **** up and download off youtube. Again, I won’t say all that because I am totally not an asshole.

jtheadeptrogue compilation: I’m going to guess fan service was supposed to carry this one, right? Not going to work among desensitized bastards like us. The quality is alright despite the funimation watermark in the PSG clip, but overall, this just blows, and doesn’t give me much of a feeling that you tried to make something worthwhile. Bad

Kaptain K Rool's Crazy Crew: What dark hole of youtube did you crawl out from? This is just horrific, and you should be ashamed of yourself if this is the best you could do with the time allotted. This is like an insult honestly. You didn’t even bother with a transition which leads me to question whether or not you gave a ****.

Unlimited AMV Works: I find the phoenix wright clip to be the stand out here, but it drags a bit. Besides that, I think it was a good effort for as long as this one lasted. Last, nice job sucking dick like a pro, G!

…I’m kidding. I thought the tribute to Zarx was a nice gesture.

Untitled Project: Thought you had a nice presentation going, but wasn’t a fan of the transitions. I don’t know – having to stop the video to read that kinda halted the momentum, but I figured it had to factor into the suggestions to pay attention? Nothing was bad, but on the other hand no clip particularly caught my eye here. Found the intro sequence memorable however. Maybe don’t blatantly go for deep things next time?

Legacy Of Pain **** Eater: I want to at least give you props for trying to be something different, but this gives me the impression that you weren’t nearly seasoned enough as an editor to be attempting to go against the grain to this extent, and if you’re, you would know that this was not going to fly when given to the masses. There is a reason the few video game clips that have made into hell have been so short, and these dragging on like that really puts that reason into perspective. It’s damn near impossible to get any semblance of symmetry established here. Every second of this feels so forced. Well, aside from the guy who’s supposed to be karl gesturing to the body at 6:42.

Operation_ AMV mind****: Dude, don’t even bother touching ponies. Anthology has that **** on lock, and they are pretty hit and miss themselves. While you kept missing, The quality and presentation is subpar, and the constant deviation with video games and everything else doesn’t help. Nothing is working here, and it never once starts to gain momentum for me. No standouts.

PinkElephantParade: Quality is at least stable throughout this one. The Mirai Nikki clip goes on way too long and looks like little to no attempt at synching was going on the justify such length. From there, everything else gets met with general apathy as I see nothing memorable going on here. Well, the ending amv was entertaining. ..

Yelrah's AMV Complete: Why does this one feel like it just…ends? Everything seems solid from a technical standpoint though I find a simple static transition kinda “played out as this point. As for it’s entertainment value, sorry to say I found nothing beyond the eva boom skit as that memorable. Make note that the project as a whole is far from bad in my opinion all things considered. It just seems to be missing something more.

ShortStack-amvh: From a quality/presentation standpoint - The clips seem alright, but your transition is like a half frame which is too quick to spot. Hmmm…considering I saw the flash animation, the ignorance is bliss clip does not get much out of me. Honestly, that about sums ups the rest of this. For something so short, I would expect more to be brought to the table. Also, you’re missing credits dude…

TheBlackBox: Kind of uninspired transition here. It was movie maker like if I was thinking from the top of my head…This is even with all the static transitions present. Nothing is standing out here, but the quality of clips doesn’t suck, which is sad that I have to bring that up for this thing constantly as a primary plus….I guess you tried with the pokemon gag, but it didn’t click for me.

In hindsight, I’m surprised we even got a handful of somewhat decent entries. Still, what the hell at some of you thinking some of this was going to cut it? Even with the “good” entries a good portion of clips reek of “put this with this because it goes together…somewhat.”
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 08-10-2015 at 01:25 AM.

I have a college test int 9 hours..my gut is ****ed (stress.) and my dad is dead (died late june and why I am so ****ing stressed.) and yet I have to watch this and give my opinion cos otherwise I am freaking the **** out and not feeling well so I need to do something to take my mind off things so my stomach settles and I can sleep.

First one, the French AMV is felt just like Ru.Comix, nice production yet zero like or understanding of the whole project.

Madhouse alot of it made me go shake my head and go "What?", Three clips made me enjoy them Prince of Tennis "you ****ed up" turns out Haars only clip and why it would hit me, the Perfect blue fish one was nice-ish, and the last Black Lagoon Rogue
    Warrior clip was nice. Thankfully while it was 95% NPCC he did not do Jem....as far as I know.

Abaddon..... did not like it.

Jinzo's AMV started ok then it said "Jinzo's AMV" and I "oh right.....well give it a shot I am warmed by the start." nope an absolute ****ing nose dive.....

AMV ****ery was mostly terrible with a few clips close to being something and the Space Dandy sweat clip being the best one out of it with Whacky races second best.

AMV 24-7 might be the most disappointing one so far (also it is so far the best) but disappointing as two thirds are pretty bad yet with one third being good. Disappointing as its a mix of Loli and Chaz which usually have a good track record for making clips I like.... so mostly disappointing yet so far also the best......

AMV Hades was sorta ok on the first clip nose dived for most of it picked up a bit on sum but just crashed eventually. It tried and some was close to ok.

AMVRip was mostly not good, the only one that really lifted me up was the Kanno..........I forgot what that anime is call.................. the Reel Big Fish: Don't start a band one......which was sorta good...then it stopped and I was disappointed. Also realised Haar was part of this one as well when he finally got to use his violence jack slashing and whacking clip in something.

AMVSickness umm......what resolution was most of this? either my net died for streaming or this was a low resolution video.. also nothing chimed with me..... the worst so far in humor and quality (which everything so far at least had quality)

Crack. Having a hard time in deciding was this worse than Sickness or better.....it did use Shock Treatment which surprised me....decent quality tho....

Fear nope did not like this one either and now I have a headache thanks....thanks a ****ing lot. But my stomach has been settled tho.

jtheadeptrogu I gave me hope at the start...I dont know why but it flatlined anyways.....thi is four compilations that are all on the same bottom rung.....dear god do I hope nothing actually makes these look better.

Kaptain K Rool's Crazy Crew oh you mother ****er....right after I typed what I just said...something even worse...and now my stomach hurts again...wow....that actually ****ing happened.... and this is in Alphabetical order too....

Legacy Of Pain **** Eater...............and I had I was reminiscing about how great Blood Omen Legacy of Kain was today...and now I have bad memories of it thanks this....and WOOOOW IT DID GET WORSE...**** ME! Is the quality going to get worse now SERIOUSLY!? I DARE YOU WORLD! MAKE THESE ENTRIES GET WORSE THAN THIS!!!

Operation AMV mind**** **** YOU WORLD!! JESUS!! ****! Screenshot is MLP WITH A ****ING HUB LOGO WATERMARK!.......oh ****....oh ****....10 minutes?! SHOULD I EVEN ****ING CLICK?!..........I might just do it...I might just stop here and make sure I never come back to AMV Hell even to look or cast horribly formed judgments. I DID IT WITH GUNDAM ZZ!!! THIS FRAME! THIS MOTHER ****ING FRAME IS WHEN I THREW IN THE TOWEL! AND STOPPED WATCHING!!

I CAN DO IT AGAIN WITH A ****ING THUMBNAIL TO THE AN AMV ENTRY!!!

Oh hey Frankie Boyle......and Operation Mind****s into was actually really good..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its dead........MLP and Nights...if the intro was not as a good as I thought it was (despite the bad quality) I would have sooooooooo ****ing just dropped this and ****ign raged....everything else was utterly terrible and this is so far....even worse than the last one despite how much I liked the intro.... I should not have ****ing darted the world to make it worse.

PinkElephantParade Well....its not worse.....its better.....but still very bad....my heart hurts now....and I can't feel any joy in my face....maybe never ever again now....

ShortStack-amvh........ugh....at least the other projects gave me hope on some level at the start....right off you did that....****.....I am now pain free....because now I am so numb in shock....due to..oh wait no my shoulder hurts....

TheBlackBox......the****didijustwatch? I am having a harder time trying to figure out what's actually worse in all of these than what is good.... ****....if i knew things were going to go like this then....I would have enjoyed the time I spent with the compilations starting with "A".

Unlimited AMV Works Ok that was actually pretty good...the Death sticks clip made me happy.....is made me laugh a little....something I seemed to have forgotten what that feels like once I started this horror....but like nearly all the compilations after the "A" group it was too short. but good...it was good. Ok ok Ok.......we....we are better.... things are better cmon....common next project be good!

untitled project.......woooow I haven't even seen it and yet the fact they have no name for it and they just exported it and....ok...lets see....lets see.......please just be trolling.....I may even laugh at being trolled right now.... lets watch.... huh...not what I expected...I actually liked that one....until it was trying to be funny....I was enjoying it when it was being avant garde bull****tery. Then I went and watched Starseige videos to remind me how cool that game was after the Dues Ex Helios speech reminded me of the Cybrids in Starsiege...Starsiege is a cool game, it was the game that turned into Tribes.

Yelrah's AMV Complete this was up and down on sorta being good...but...I think I saw half the clips in this one before......or they remade obvious clips....

Ending thoughts.....well that ****ing sucked....and I still hurt in many different ways than what I did when I started this.

YOU KNOW WHAT! HERE IS MY ENTRY!

Madhouse alot of it made me go shake my head and go "What?", Three clips made me enjoy them Prince of Tennis "you ****ed up" turns out Haars only clip and why it would hit me, the Perfect blue fish one was nice-ish, and the last Black Lagoon Rogue
    Warrior clip was nice. Thankfully while it was 95% NPCC he did not do Jem....as far as I know.
    ...Where the hell are my periods?

While looking back, I do realize that there were things that could be improved. However, I'm still relatively proud of my video, being relatively new to making AMVs.
    Here is the Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEJUWdI_J2Y

I am also proud of our video, regardless of its reception. If anyone prefers to watch it via YouTube, or just is interested in getting the link, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g621o9iLt_E

it's been a nice experiment, but it looks like we're all gonna hate each other even more now

Quote Originally Posted by itschickenscratch View Post
    I am also proud of our video, regardless of its reception. If anyone prefers to watch it via YouTube, or just is interested in getting the link, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g621o9iLt_E
    While the reception overall is relatively poor, realize that it still ended up being well above what has become the norm in this contest.

So yeah, you have at least some amount of reason to be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss
    what did Shuiia mean by "overall I think (AMV 24/7) suffers from overediting a bit." Does he not like nice things?
    Maybe some people just don’t appreciate the art of Iris recolouring?

Quote Originally Posted by Phobos View Post
    I think the biggest flaw with the AMV 24-7 was the restriction of 7 seconds. Some felt drawn out and a few felt short.
    Heh. I can understand some feeling too short, but too drawn out? Er… which ones?

Quote Originally Posted by darkmess View Post
    AMV_24-7
    clips that are actually good.
    Praise me, Mess. Praise me more. Praise me whilst I jerk off over a picture of myself and sing “The World's Greatest”.

For God’s sake, Urahara, don’t make an image of that.
    1. READ THE CREDITS. This idea has already been done. Be original.
    2. Congratulations, you can splice together footage of Chinese cartoons to ill-fitting music. Try adding a joke to your next clip, please.
    3. Stop quoting entire posts and or stop double-posting.
    4. Don't fade-out. It telegraphs the transition frame.
    5. Watch out for black-screen at the start/end. It looks amateur.
    6. You need to use better sources/ different render settings.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast