View Poll Results: Which videos were the best?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • [Woy] Petites Videomations - uncharted.mp4

38 47.50%
  • A Prelude To The Mad House.m4v

17 21.25%
  • Abaddon by MarkSoupial.mp4

31 38.75%
  • Amv Compilation X.mp4

10 12.50%
  • AMV ****ery.mp4

28 35.00%
  • AMV_24-7.mp4

60 75.00%
  • AMVHades-Malcolm.mp4

22 27.50%
  • AMVRIP.mp4

31 38.75%
  • AMVsickness.mp4

9 11.25%
  • Crack.mp4

5 6.25%
  • Fear&AMVs.mp4

15 18.75%
  • jtheadeptrogue compilation.mp4

6 7.50%
  • Kaptain K Rool's Crazy Crew.mp4

2 2.50%
  • Legacy Of Pain **** Eater.mp4

1 1.25%
  • Operation_ AMV mind****.mp4

14 17.50%
  • PinkElephantParade.mp4

19 23.75%
  • ShortStack-amvh.mp4

4 5.00%
  • TheBlackBox.mp4

3 3.75%
  • Unlimited AMV Works.mp4

18 22.50%
  • untitled project.mp4

8 10.00%
  • Yelrah's AMV Complete.mp4

13 16.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell Clip Compilation Contest [NOMINATION VOTING]

Quote Originally Posted by SilentChaz View Post
    @Fluffy- You’d be happy with a black screen and a playlist of Filmcow and [insert animated US sitcom]’s greatest hits on audio, wouldn’t you?
    I don't know what this is supposed to even mean, so I'll just groan like a zombie at the monitor. "uuuurggh~"
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    18. TheBlackBox
    Transition was WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too distracting. And do we really need to be constantly reminded what we're watching? No, no we don't. Especially when the clips are so poor. All those Pokemon clips overstayed their welcome. Not just as a running joke, but as individual clips as well. It's obvious you barely put any effort into this.
    Yeah the transitioning was the hardest part for me. I wasn't sure what to do so I went simple. And yeah the pokemon clips were the thing that worried me the most, I remembered a running gag from the AMV Hell 2 and I decided to try it. But since the pokemon ones took up too much time it worked against me. And yes I agree with the constant reminder of the title. It was unnecessary.

I would definitely disagree with me putting in no effort. This project proved pretty difficult for me and I took a lot of time making these clips. But yes I can see why you would think that after watching all the other ones. As I said I'm a noob so it probably looked like a kid handing in a crayon drawing while others are handing in Mona Lisas and Sculptures. But I did put effort into this project.

TheBlackBox
    Your editing wasn’t bad on the Pokťmon clips, but the tale had no pay off or proper ending, making the whole thing rather pointless.
    What the actual hell was that “Your lie in April” clip even supposed to be? I’m genuinely curious.
    No laughs this time, but the potential is there. Keep at it.
    I realized later on that the whole point of compilations was supposed to be like a tiny movie, having a beginning and end. I didn't think about that while making it.

The "Your Lie in April" clip, was actually something I thought about a while ago. I first heard this song recently and for some reason I thought of "Your Lie in April". So I started to put it together and it looked really good to me! Plus the piano and violin in the song helped a bit.

Thank you to all for taking a look at my video and for taking some time to give it your thoughts and critique. I am going to do some more with this new knowledge and it will improve. I can guarantee that.

wait wait wait, there are actually newbie editors here willing to improve?

Blasphemy!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoOutrageousChaz View Post
    @N.P.C.C. - It would have been whorish if Hellspawn was my project, but whatev. We don't want the newbies thinking SSGWNBTD is their only hope with the Z-man gone now, do we?
    I think we need a Jem-off to settle our friendly dispute…
    -Yeah...It seems apparent Hell spawn is your glorified means of jerking off past AMV Hell's expiration date. If it wasn't for all the arrogant post, I'd be willing to give the BoTD on that front, but...

-The Jem off is impractical if you, and akyho's post are anything to go by. I simply didn't use her due to not feeling like it (this happened in the challenges causing someone else to keep the gag going), and not wanting efforts in the project to be overshadowed by the simple fact that I used her. Specifically, I'm referring to Lo's "Cloudburn" clip. If I am disappointed about anything, it's that his entry hasn't gotten attention. That was ****ing outstanding from an artistic standpoint, even if it's not that funny. Please, give that one a special look in prelude, as I felt it deserves it. No, I'm not trying to cheap plug. I really thought highly of that clip.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 08-11-2015 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    -Yeah...It seems apparent Hell spawn is your glorified means of jerking off past AMV Hell's expiration date. If it wasn't for all the arrogant post, I'd be willing to give the BoTD on that front, but...
    I'm with CC on this one. If you plugged it once or twice, that'd be fine, but you're plugging it every single time it becomes even the slightest bit relevant to a discussion. The only way you could be any worse with it is if you were to just start bringing it up for the sake of bringing it up, relevancy be damned.

Voted
    Spoiler!

Amv Compilation X
    I felt sorry for you at first, but now Iím officially sick of these pathetic breakdowns you keep having every few months.
    Are we doomed to repeat this process again?: Somebody posts a negative but accurate review of your work; you agree with them without debate; pity yourself; go quiet for a brief period; and then come back producing even more amateur Lucky Star AMVs as if nothing had happened. No change. No improvement. No lessons learned.

Spare us the drama, Jinzo. Enough is enough. You have no flair for AMV creation whatsoever. Youíre a bad editor and youíre not going to get better. Youíve had a few laughs in the past, but now is the time to cut your losses and pursue other hobbies.

The rest of you can go ahead and call me a big, fat meanie. The way I see it- itís better to finish off a Hedgehog thatís just been run over by a car, not prolong its suffering with lies thatíll itíll get better.
    It would appear I'm that good with microsoft paint either I hadn't noticed that error with hair and eye brow.

No we won't be doing this again and I'm sorry putting my self pity up on amvhell again, It was very stupid and childish - me in a nut shell.

I didn't argue with Dark because he was telling the truth like you're telling the truth,I probably should look in to a different hobby,But I enjoy making amvs, So I think I'm going to stick at it, I might get better. Not as good as you but better.

I've learn't a couple of things from this experience, which are lessons I should have learned from past experiences.
    1. I shouldn't reply to negative criticism when I'm feeling down and fed up.
    2. use more than one anime for my amvs.
    3. I learned stuff.
    4. Don't take negative or positive comments to heart.
    5. Other stuff.
    6. Turns out lucky star isn't so Lucky.

p.s your 24 7 compilation was really good.

p.s.s Thankyou for being honest.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    I'm with CC on this one.

I'll admit it. I lol'ed.

>plugs his ****y waifu
    >cries when egomeister tries to salvage a sinking ship with plugs
    hypocrisy is strong with npcc lately.

>The rest of you can go ahead and call me a big, fat meanie. The way I see it- it’s better to finish off a Hedgehog that’s just been run over by a car, not prolong its suffering with lies that’ll it’ll get better.

but i like feeding on misery of the innocent.
    Last edited by Guthix; 08-11-2015 at 08:07 PM.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    >plugs his ****y waifu
    >cries when egomeister tries to salvage a sinking ship with plugs
    hypocicy is strong with npcc lately.
    I assure you good sir - i for one am not guilty of "hypocicy."

Abaddon by MarkSoupial
    Sad lack of comedy here.
    This seems about right.

I assure you good sir - i for one am not guilty of "hypocicy."
    If I'm correct, it would be "en po ci cy" for you.

I finally got round to watching them, I voted for 5 of them.
    I got bored watching the legacy of Kain.

Overall there was very good examples of amv making, some average amvs and the ones that make you wonder why did you make that/what were you thinking.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsNotMyName_studio View Post
    If I'm correct, it would be "en po ci cy" for you.
    Nice...you took guthix's post, and made it something worth while. Good ****!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast