View Poll Results: Which video was the best?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • [Woy] Petites Videomations - uncharted.mp4

10 23.26%
  • Abaddon by MarkSoupial.mp4

5 11.63%
  • AMV_24-7.mp4

19 44.19%
  • AMVRIP.mp4

9 20.93%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Hell Clip Compilation Contest [FINAL VOTING]

What is the anime in [Woy] Petites Vidéomations - uncharted time 1:53 and 11:21 called?
    Last edited by Janos99; 08-27-2015 at 09:47 PM.

^ Leave this place.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentChaz View Post
    Useless you were responsible…
    Allah almighty, that’s the worst spelling mistake I’ve ever made. I'm sorry.

Thursday 27th, I see 35 votes tallied so far…

done! it was a great decision not showing the previous results.

Quote Originally Posted by Janos99 View Post
    What is the anime in [Woy] Petites Vidéomations - uncharted time 1:53 and 11:21 called?
    1:53 Mardock Scramble
    11:21 Okusama wa Joshikousei

I intend to do/write the credits... someday... ^^
    In the meanwhile, here are the video and audio lists:
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

PS: Voted

It all comes down to these 39 voters. How many did we have originally?

Quote Originally Posted by itschickenscratch View Post
    you mean in the nominations poll? 80. We had 80. .....so we have about half this time around.

If only there was some magical way to go ahead and look at the vote count of a poll; but alas, such complicated mechanisms do not exist.

Oh well, guess we can always get a bitch to tell us, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by milleniummaster18 View Post
    If only there was some magical way to go ahead and look at the vote count of a poll; but alas, such complicated mechanisms do not exist.

Oh well, guess we can always get a bitch to tell us, eh?
    Sorry I didn't have to time to check when I posted that, your-royal-****ing-highness. No reason to have that stick up your ass over a simple question.

You're telling me you didn't have a moment to check on a poll result, but you did have one to post a comment asking about it, and yet another one to be a twat about not having time to check on it? Something doesn't add up here, does it?

I guess this one's on me for expecting better from the guy who's known for making half-assed jobs.

You're telling me you didn't have a moment to check on a poll result, but you did have one to post a comment asking about it, and yet another one to be a twat about not having time to check on it? Something doesn't add up here, does it?

I guess this one's on me for expecting better from the guy who's known for making half-assed jobs.
    I'm not sure how I'm known for that? That might just be your own opinion? But okay whatever you say. Anyhow, I didn't have time originally to go look at that because I was on my phone and I was just making a simple post. The second time I was actually at my PC and by then the question was already answered, so I don't think you can even bring that up as an argument. I didn't ask for you to jump up and put your own 2 cents in, and that's all I was saying in the second post. It just seemed unnecessary, man.

Welcome to life, mate. We all get lip, even if we're not asking for it.

Welcome to life, mate. We all get lip, even if we're not asking for it.
    this is the internet, not life, you grumpy retard

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

I'm not sure how I'm known for that? That might just be your own opinion? But okay whatever you say. Anyhow, I didn't have time originally to go look at that because I was on my phone and I was just making a simple post. The second time I was actually at my PC and by then the question was already answered, so I don't think you can even bring that up as an argument. I didn't ask for you to jump up and put your own 2 cents in, and that's all I was saying in the second post. It just seemed unnecessary, man.
    just ignore him, he's starting to think people care

And it's time to announce the winners!

By popular vote, the people have selected "AMV_24-7" as the best video. It came in first place both in the nomination phase and during final voting.
    Truly an excellent video that was put together superbly and filled with rapid-fire comedy.

And now, for my personal selection. Zarx's Choice award goes to "[Woy] Petites Vidéomations - uncharted"
    Of all the entries in the contest, this was my absolute favorite. This video is simply good in ways that I can't even begin to describe. A lot of people think that the key to making AMV Hell-type videos is just good jokes. But the jokes are only half of it. The video needs energy. It needs to draw you in. It needs soul. This video has that in abundance. Even if some of jokes fall flat or are lost in translation, I'm still intrigued by the clips themselves. This video hits the perfect balance of comedy, technical mastery, originality, and excitement, all the while never forgetting that it's an Anime Music Video at heart. I also loved the transition between clips, as it showed progression and came to life in it's own way, finally surprising me at the very end. This was also the longest video in the contest, but it certainly didn't feel like it. There was never a dull moment here. Not only is this an amazing video, but the creator knew it, and had the balls to call it out from the very beginning. Bravo.

had a feeling the true winner would be in the back seat [minis chalenges showed people have no ****in taste], i guess being zarxs personal pick makes it less depressing.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast