Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keeping AMV Hell Alive... (Through You) [Updated 04/17/2017 AMVRIP + AMVRIP 2 Remix]

Okay will do. I'd open for submissions, but frankly my quality is garbage so XD I think I'll just keep it a solo deal. Thank you sir.

Wow, AMV Hell at an end and some new projects on the horizon. It feels like the end of an age. I have been on the periphery for some time now. Downloading from the torrent every few years, when I didnt migrate my drive and needed a new copy or just keeping up, playing it on youtube, being frustrated when youtube disables sounds..... I digress. First, thank you to the creators, content creators, community members for keeping this going as long as it did.... amazing. Second, you have made an impact of the culture of content, anime, and music. I rarely talk about anime without talking about AMV. I have watched new anime and listen to music I would not have if it was not for AMV. I plan on showing AMV to about five friends tonight, after a inaugural D&D session. I watch the slow pace of my torrent, like sands through an hour glass. Another time passes by, another page of history turned, remembered by few, held dearly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123