Thread: AMV Hellspawn 02 - Reloaded

Default AMV Hellspawn 02 - Reloaded

We're locked and loaded for a new episode. Thanks to every who submitted an entry and I hope you enjoy it.
    Unfortunately almost 1 full minute worth of content had to be excluded from the YouTube upload due to copyright restrictions, so I highly recommend you download the episode, or view it on Vimeo.
    For info on our upcoming third episode, please read the bottom of this post.

Official Thread w/download: http://amvhellspawn.com/thread-98.html
    Vimeo:
    AnimeMusicVideos.org: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...o.php?v=201207

Credits:
    Spoiler!

Excluded From YouTube
    franklyimaperson
    One Punch Man
    Bob Dylan - Hurricane

LawRayLiet
    Military!
    Edwin Starr - War

SilentChaz
    Gurren Lagann
    Phil Collins - Against All Odds

Episode 3
    We're now open for submissions to episode 3, with a small twist. Episode 3 will be a special episode where explicit lyrics will be allowed and will not need to be censored.
    That said, it's not a requirement to use explicit lyrics in your entry, just a special allowance for this episode only. Standard entries will also be accepted into this new episode.
    Hope to see some great stuff soon.
    Last edited by LawRayLiet; 07-24-2016 at 08:41 AM.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

I stared at the video, it hasn't ended me... I feel ripped off.

I keed, purty good.

Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Ok, first off I apologize for not being activate in creating clips and not submitting anything for this episode. As for my thoughts on this entry, it was kind of lack luster. You started off amazingly with "Action League Now!", which hit home in both the humor and nostalgia factor. There was some other clips that had potential, such as the Law's "War" clip and Chaz's "Eraser" clip, that just needed to be shortened to be something. Others seemed kind of forced, like the clips that were done in the Tennis Thread, such as Minion_Soldier "Started As a Baby" clip. Then there was those like SilentChaz's "Yelling at Cats" and "Release Me" clips that just didn't do anything for me. The latter really didn't help this project because it was the final clip, which kind of ended it on a dead note. LawRayLiet's "Big-Ass Rock" was another clip that worked because it was fitting and dark. I wish you guys could have some more motivated talent to help with these projects, but I appreciate the effort. I really thought I was fine with AMV Hell genre dying out, but I'm not going to lie, I was a little happy to see this post. Hopefully something will snap in my mind to make me create a clip for part 3 so I can stop bitching about the quality of the clips and do something to MAKE AMV HELL GREAT AGAIN! sorry

Spoiler!
    Last edited by SuperLoliSentai; 07-24-2016 at 09:36 AM.

I'm not seeing enough variety in the editing styles in this, but that can't be helped as it is now. Well, unless I can get over my burn out. Maybe I'll delegate some ideas to you guys for the next episode. Not like my backlog was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    I'm not seeing enough variety in the editing styles in this
    Yeah. More contributors with a greater variety of styles and whatnot would be very welcome, it pains me to see my own work featured so heavily in an MEP.

I’m happy we at least got in a decent mixture of shows, some of them recent ones too, it kind of time-stamps the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Ok, first off I apologize for not being activate in creating clips and not submitting anything for this episode. As for my thoughts on this entry, it was kind of lack luster.
    You’ve been missed, Boss. I need hard-to-please bastards like you to challenge me to do better. You’re welcome back any time.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Maybe I'll delegate some ideas to you guys for the next episode. Not like my backlog was deleted.
    Go for it.

Damn, I had the same Action League Now idea awhile ago but couldn't think of anything for thunder girl.

As for my absence, I haven't been watching anime at all. So no spurts of inspiration. *goes back to lurking*
    'Twas grief enough to think mankind
    All hollow, servile, insincere;
    But worse to trust to my own mind
    And find the same Corruption there.

Who was your stinky diver?

I was thinking about the submarine episode of Black Lagoon. Didn't flesh it out too much since I got stuck on thunder girl.
    'Twas grief enough to think mankind
    All hollow, servile, insincere;
    But worse to trust to my own mind
    And find the same Corruption there.