Thread: Overlord...

Default Overlord...

So Overlord is finally getting a 2nd season however I am having trouble finding the two movies they released this year. I know the movies are supposed to be a recap of the last season but I'd still like to be able to watch them. Anyone know where I can find;

Overlord: Fushisha no Ou

Overlord: Shikkoku no Tenshi

I have looked everywhere and I am unable to find them RAW or Subbed... Any help would be appreciated.

Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

I've never heard of it. Is it good?

To help you remain tranquil in the face of almost certain death, smooth jazz will be deployed, in three, two, one...

rofl

yeah. I don't know why I watch it, but it's a fun show. despite not knowing wtf it wants to be, as a story. got that ****ty metal opening and then a decidedly not-metal anime, got super evil liche king! who is actually a mildly insecure japanese video gamer, etc etc..... I mean, it's actually unique enough that it's a nice break from the other stuff, but... eh. I watch it.

Death March from a Parallel World though... damn that show is awful. I mean... I still watch it.... but.... lol you can tell how ****ty the show is going to be when you watch the OP - amazing hype music that.... suddenly turns to ****. basically a good metaphor for the show itself!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    <MADEVIL> maybe you can steal the panties from the hobos