Thread: Requests for finding things to download.

Default Requests for finding things to download.

So after asking for all these crazy odd things that I'd like to download and not being able to find any of them I figured I'd just start a new Thread about such things. Anyone can ask for help finding what they want downloaded here as well.

To start things off I am having a hell of a time finding Kizumonogatari III: Reiketsu-hen movie with English subtitles. Anyone know where I can get it?

Also remember; don't be afraid to ask for assistance in finding something you want as well.

Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Quote Originally Posted by NodMan View Post
    So after asking for all these crazy odd things that I'd like to download and not being able to find any of them I figured I'd just start a new Thread about such things. Anyone can ask for help finding what they want downloaded here as well.

To start things off I am having a hell of a time finding Kizumonogatari III: Reiketsu-hen movie with English subtitles. Anyone know where I can get it?

Also remember; don't be afraid to ask for assistance in finding something you want as well.
    Only place i have found it in eng.is https://gogoanime.io/kizumonogatari-...-hen-episode-1
    but i believe in next week or so it will be all over

You can find most of anything you could want at https://nyaa.si/view/939006
    AMV Hellspawn 01 - Kickstarter
    AMV Hellspawn - Open For Submissions
    There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oh nice, didn't know Nyaa.si was back up. Haven't checked since he took the site down, thank you.

Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

It's by different people but they could harvest most of the turrents that were on nyaa.se. Most older torrents have lost all of their seeders in the process though.