Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: PONIES The Anthology VI

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,018

    Default PONIES The Anthology VI



    Not that interested in the brony fandom, but me, and everyone here should be able to appreciate the work they put into these projects. This installment is no different in inspiring me, and giving a few decent laughs. Outstanding, as always.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 08-17-2017 at 07:32 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ult. Seabed Lower Levels
    Posts
    3,707

    Default



    But moar seriously I had no idea about half the **** in there...

    Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,018

    Default

    Didn't seem to all go over my head, but I have watched enough MLP to make fun of it. Come to think of it, haven't in a while as I never go out of my way to see new episodes.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 08-15-2017 at 08:30 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Oh hey, nice to see a post about this lol
    It's always a lot of fun contributing to this project.

    AMV Hell was my main inspiration for getting into making shorts/skits,
    so to be on the official team for a similar project feels pretty great.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ult. Seabed Lower Levels
    Posts
    3,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Didn't seem to all go over my head, but I have watched enough MLP to make fun of it. Come to think of it, haven't in a while as I never go out of my way to see new episodes.
    Only My Little Pony I've ever watched is the **** from the 80's. Even then it was just glances and short bits as my little sister watched it. I've never cared for it even though some of the peeps I play games with are Bronys (I think they are Cloppers :P)...

    Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luffyiscool View Post
    Oh hey, nice to see a post about this lol
    It's always a lot of fun contributing to this project.

    AMV Hell was my main inspiration for getting into making shorts/skits,
    so to be on the official team for a similar project feels pretty great.
    It shows, I have seen your contributions while being subscribed to your channel. Did you ever participate in a hell?

    Quote Originally Posted by NodMan View Post
    Only My Little Pony I've ever watched is the **** from the 80's. Even then it was just glances and short bits as my little sister watched it. I've never cared for it even though some of the peeps I play games with are Bronys (I think they are Cloppers :P)...
    "Think?" Did they once go "That ass lookin' mighty fine on Ms. Sparkle!" in passing conversation or something?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    It shows, I have seen your contributions while being subscribed to your channel. Did you ever participate in a hell?
    Unfortunately, no. By the time I was producing shorts confidently I was firmly grounded in making MLP videos.

    Although since then I've started the process of branching out my content with a RWBY video ,
    and in the near future I'll be doing similar videos for Star VS & Steven Universe.

    Spoiler!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,018

    Default

    Knew I recalled that RWBY compilation, nice! Hope it was an easy transition as you were use to messing with western animation already.

    Was really into undertale's ost, and recall you using "death by glamour" with the show in the "**** this" skit, but can't find the clip for some reason. Really thought that was synched really well.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ult. Seabed Lower Levels
    Posts
    3,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    "Think?" Did they once go "That ass lookin' mighty fine on Ms. Sparkle!" in passing conversation or something?
    The way they react to the joke ass pictures I send em.

    Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Notts, UK
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Knew I recalled that RWBY compilation, nice! Hope it was an easy transition as you were use to messing with western animation already.
    Definitely a fun transition at any rate, since it was something new and fresh.
    Motivated and excited, I took to it right away and I had a lot of fun.
    Also enjoyed bringing in some darker humor thanks to the more mature tone of the show.
    (Like Cinder asking Pyrrha through song "If you're so special why are you dead?")

    Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Was really into undertale's ost, and recall you using "death by glamour" with the show in the "**** this" skit, but can't find the clip for some reason. Really thought that was synched really well.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NodMan View Post
    The way they react to the joke ass pictures I send em.
    ...Close enough?

    Quote Originally Posted by luffyiscool View Post
    Definitely a fun transition at any rate, since it was something new and fresh.
    Motivated and excited, I took to it right away and I had a lot of fun.
    Also enjoyed bringing in some darker humor thanks to the more mature tone of the show.
    (Like Cinder asking Pyrrha through song "If you're so special why are you dead?")


    Yes! thanks for that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •