Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back

Default I'm back

It's been years since I've been on AMV Hell. It's nice to be back.

Sorry...You don't ring a bell.

Welcome back never the less.

That's okay. I wasn't necessarily the most prominent member. I did have a fair number of posts, but I didn't necessarily expect to be remembered. No need to call me a loser, though, yeah?

I recognize you at least. Welcome back, not much going on here currently though.
    AMV Hellspawn
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Luppi-tan View Post
    That's okay. I wasn't necessarily the most prominent member. I did have a fair number of posts, but I didn't necessarily expect to be remembered. No need to call me a loser, though, yeah?

That part of my post is a signature, dude...or chick? I wasn't insulting anyone.

Anyone know how Haar has been since he stormed out?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
    <MADEVIL> maybe you can steal the panties from the hobos

N.P.C.C: Sorry. I guess I should've checked whether that was your signature first, yeah? I'm a guy.

LawRayLiet: I remember you, too. Good to see you again.

Glory of Llama: Not sure. I didn't know Haar left. Too bad. If I remember, he was a well-established member of the site, yeah?
    Last edited by Luppi-tan; 03-09-2018 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Needed to add to the post.

LawRayLiet: Yeah, I sort of gathered that not much was going on. That could be a good thing, though. Not a huge fan of a lot of drama, though I'm kinda getting back on this page cuz I need some more to do, yeah?

It's been years since I've been on AMV Hell. It's nice to be back.
    You picked a hell've time to come back. The site is basically dead now. Not 100% dead, but pretty close.
    Quote Originally Posted by glory of llama View Post
    Anyone know how Haar has been since he stormed out?
    I think Jinzo still chats with Haar, so I guess he's ok?

I remember Jinzo, too. Some real big members.

Yeah... It seems like it's not that busy, but I sort of come and go from the site. I'll be here for a week, maybe two or three if it's a busy time, then leave for a few months. I will admit for myself that I'm not a regular by any stretch.

N.P.C.C: Sorry. I guess I should've checked whether that was your signature first, yeah? I'm a guy.
    Don't worry about it.

Also, I assume haar was thrown in straight camp by now.

...Come on! He talked about dick more than Panty!
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 03-10-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Don't worry about it.

I dunno... Most people in modern society are pretty accepting of gay people. Why would you assume that he was forced to go to "straight camp"? Maybe he just left the site. Usually the simplest answer is the right one, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Don't worry about it.

As crazy as he was, his mother still seemed pretty supportive of him (at least from what little I knew about her). I doubt she'd send Haar to some "straight camp" .

It's FAR more likely he'll get himself thrown into either jail or a mental hospital after another, much more public, breakdown.

Or maybe Jinzo's a better counselor than I am and is actually able to help Haar be relatively functional? (I don't know why Haar ever used me as a counselor to begin with. I've blatantly stated to him several times I'm not good at it.)

Maybe he appreciated your humility.

Quote Originally Posted by thedarkmessenger View Post
    As crazy as he was, his mother still seemed pretty supportive of him (at least from what little I knew about her). I doubt she'd send Haar to some "straight camp" .

It's FAR more likely he'll get himself thrown into either jail or a mental hospital after another, much more public, breakdown.

Or maybe Jinzo's a better counselor than I am and is actually able to help Haar be relatively functional? (I don't know why Haar ever used me as a counselor to begin with. I've blatantly stated to him several times I'm not good at it.)
    Don't take me 100% on that. I jokingly used occarm's razor for that as he has alluded to his parent(s) being those christian types. Yours is certainly a possibility, and i'll leave it at that. Getting "Mean Girl" vibes from this as he's not around to snark back.

I dunno... Most people in modern society are pretty accepting of gay people. Why would you assume that he was forced to go to "straight camp"? Maybe he just left the site. Usually the simplest answer is the right one, yeah?
    Ironically, that was my take on occarm's razor. Maybe I see it another way due to crim justice, and what i knew.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 03-12-2018 at 06:46 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast