Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by N.P.C.C. View Post
    Don't take me 100% on that. I jokingly used occarm's razor for that as he has alluded to his parent(s) being those christian types. Yours is certainly a possibility, and i'll leave it at that. Getting "Mean Girl" vibes from this as he's not around to snark back.

Wasn't really trying to be "mean girl" about anything. I was just discussing what we were conversing about.

That being said, if you wanna drop the topic, I have no qualms whatsoever with doing so.

Rubs me the wrong way, that's all. If he was around to counter, i'd call open season on his ass. This is no different than what I said to him back in hell's better days, but beyond my joke I'll try to refrain as this isn't fair. Hell, or not. By this site's standards, he was hardly the devil.

As long as we're talking about alumni, what happened to guthix? Perhaps not right to refer to him as such as while spending all that time "trolling" (Taking personal problems out on people isn't), he never contributed at least one AMV to hell. Sadly, in this case it's not speculation - that was fear.

Edit: To be completely fair I recall him half halfheartedly giving a couple of ideas, but wouldn't do it himself.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 03-12-2018 at 03:17 PM.

I'm not sure anyone would really know what happened to Guthix apart from Guthix himself.

He didn't exactly make many friends on here, and he didn't leave any sort of goodbye message telling us his plans.

I don't have enough to go on as to why he left, only am sure of why he would not contribute as I find it sad. Basically committed a self fulfilled prophecy.

Then, we have zuiichi...*Shudders* God I wanted him to be all talk.
    Last edited by N.P.C.C.; 03-12-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Or there could be old Yetis like me. I'm just mere for the bitches.

Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

I don't have enough to go on as to why he left, only am sure of why he would not contribute as I find it sad. Basically committed a self fulfilled prophecy.
    I'm guessing Guthix simply got bored of the now virtually dead site. I honestly doubt it's anything super serious.

Maybe it will pick back up.

I take it you don't agree, N.P.C.C. Sites like this tend to ebb and flow. I had a friend in college who made his own site with a chat section like this. Sometimes it was busier than others.

Couldn't help myself...

This site's best days are far behind it going by the most active users, and amv hell coming to an end was a likely final nail int he coffin. For some strange reason, not sad about it, as we had good times. Also, sure a spike could happen if zarx ever wants to do 8.

Couldn't help myself...

This site's best days are far behind it going by the most active users, and amv hell coming to an end was a likely final nail int he coffin. For some strange reason, not sad about it, as we had good times. Also, sure a spike could happen if zarx ever wants to do 8.
    I mean, SSG also has the "rights" (I use that term loosely, mind you) to do an AMV Hell 8 as well, and he has posted about doing so.

Of course, it's hard to tell with that guy how serious he is about it.

All aboard the SS-****inG crazy then!

I'm going off the rails on the crazy train!!

V is for Vampire, B is for Blood, D is for Dick as I'm givin you LOVE! “ヽ(▽`)ノ”

Code:
    We don't compromise. You shouldn't either.
    	If guns kill people, then...
       -Pencils miss spel words.
      -Cars make people drive drunk.
    -Spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Ok, so I'm a little late to this. But since y'all mentioned Haar, I just wanted to throw mine in.

I never did know exactly what happened with him. But I was always sad that he left.
    A fine editor, and he was always very helpful to me with info and critiques any, and every, time I asked.
    I hope he is well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12