Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New user registrations disabled

If you do decide to shut it down completely would you be open to dumping the database so that maybe me (dont have the time for) or someone else can reintegrate it into another platform or updated one to be re-hosted?

Quote Originally Posted by Raolin Darkbane View Post
    Ghosting this forum since forever. Sad to see this happen, but understandable.
    I do too brother. I do too

Shame, but understandable.

Seems like many, many, forums have gone the way of the middle class.

It's been a hell of a run...if only AMV HELL HD could have been made. XD

Looked in because I remembered this site from back in the day only to see this. It's sad, even though nothing was really happening here just the thought if it not being here is disheartening.

Maybe one day we will see the Legendary AMV Hell 8. Maybe in another life.

Don't be so sad, everyone!
    Look to the bright side - we are registered! Yay for us!

It was inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by Haar View Post
    I'm so strung out on my custom mixture of rage, repetitive stress injury, and Sunny D, I have no idea who any of you are.
    11/16/2013 13:10 <Haar> SSG? Guts? What kind of plebian do you take me for? The most important opinion belongs to my penis.

Maybe better like this
    You are my loved Angel
    The Dream of my Sleepless night
    takes my Mind away in a wide range
    cause you are mine :3

It's strange. Literally the first post I place here is at the end of the forum's life. I've been a fan since ~the second AMV Hell, and I have had nothing to contribute.

Gentlemen, it has been an honor watching with you. Alas, the world we grew up with is gone. Perhaps, in another time, another life, we could've done more.

I will always remember watching the premier of AMV Hell 7 at AWA. A crowd of us, laughing away... Good times.

And now, as the icy water cascades around our ankles, I find myself proud to go down with the ship. God bless you all, you mad, mad mother****ers.

Obviously the likelihood of some random stranger from the internet coming and re-building the site is unlikely to ever actually work out, but I've been playing around with trying to build a forum software based on a hybrid of Static Site/Serverless techniques. If I were able to re-produce the forum and prove it's stability/ability to act as a cheaper alternative built on modern software would it at least be considered?

I loved AMV hell as a kid, thank you so much to every one who helped make it happen!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12