Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime or song was that?

Default What anime or song was that?

Before asking what a particular anime or song that appeared in amv hell was, please check the credits lists, which include all of the videos in the order that they appeared.

The credits are listed on the page for each video, listed on the left menu.

Furthermore, please refrain from asking where you can download the songs or anime.

Elek Guest

okok but i wonder sombody know a site to find and download songs from??

IF you read the faqs it will say that amv hell does not support the piracy of music, but be more than glad to show u the site where u can buy the song.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yokou seishirou
    IF you read the faqs it will say that amv hell does not support the piracy of music, but be more than glad to show u the site where u can buy the song.

Then where can i buy "Don't Even Try It by Sunrise", I cant find it anywhere

PYRO Guest

limewire :P

AMV fan Guest

Default I need directions

where i can find [amv] love hina with I believe I can fly song. that is realy good idea and I have't seen it

Guest #2 Guest

Where can I find the excat same version of the song,Pluton Svea - There is hate, from AMV Hell 0?

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yokou seishirou
    What if it's a song that has never had a commercial release, like (unless I've missed something) The Real Suga BayBee?

yeah I'd like to buy don't even try it by sunrise too because I can't find it on itunes or hardly anywhere... also there aren't any credits for the awesome opening menu's o fortuna remix or for the deleted scenes

In AMV Hell, during the song from the Passion trailer, there is a clip of an anime with the Statue of Liberty in it. It just says various in the credits, does anybody know which anime it is?

guest Guest

hey in the hell 0 there is a seen where this angel is swinging a spiked club down a hallway, and i was wonderign what the name of the song was? ive looked in the credits but i cant figure it out can someoen please help me? :!:

Guest II Guest

I wonder the name of the song in AMv hell where freiza and son-goku battle, the credits does only say: Orginal soundtrack (the clip starts around 15mins 50 secs)

Guest II Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Guest II
    I wonder the name of the song in AMv hell where freiza and son-goku battle, the credits does only say: Orginal soundtrack (the clip starts around 15mins 50 secs)
    Sorry i ment AMV Hell 3 and 14mins not 15 hehe ^^

Default What anime/song.

I know those pages tell you the anime and songs used, but what about the ones that say "various". I would like to know what those anime/songs are. So basically, what I'm saying is, "WHAT ARE THEY?!"
    Thank You.

Sorry i ment AMV Hell 3 and 14mins not 15 hehe ^^
    memory remains - Metalica

Awesome song i love it.

NA NA NA NA NANANA

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast