Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime or song was that?

Default Re: What anime or song was that?

Where can I download the Original AMV Hell 4 Opening Theme?

Just rip it from the video.
    <br /><br />

I&#39;ll be providing an mp3 soon.

In AMV Hell 0 what&#39;s the anime at 00:03:27 to 00:03:37 with the Sakura Kinomoto look-alike?

Default Re: Truly Madly Deeply -Midnight Ramblers

Quote Originally Posted by matrixvalnar
    I know I shouldnt ask where I can get it but....I looked everywhere possible, I cant even find it on youtube or something!!! Who can tell me where I can find this song, or send it to me? I love this song so much and its the best version of it ever...I only find the boring Savage Garden version and the annoying Cascada Version! Please write me if you can help me....I desperatally want to hear that song^^
    I have it in the AMV Hell 3 Soundtrack. I also have the AMV Hell 4 Opening theme in the soundtrack too...

It has been asked before... but I didn&#39;t see a response to it. @[email protected] In Anime Hell 0, what anime is the one with the catgirl in clip 32?

the story of little monica.

Default Girl with scooter???? AMV Hell 4

AMV Hell 4 - I would like to know what anime was that with a girl that rides a scooter... If posible, the music... ;D

AMV Hell 4 - Eu queria saber que anime ? aquele em que aparece uma menina num patinete... Se poss?vel a m?sica... ;D

Filleffs Guest

Default Re: Girl with scooter???? AMV Hell 4

Quote Originally Posted by Kuagamon
    AMV Hell 4 - I would like to know what anime was that with a girl that rides a scooter... If posible, the music... ;D

AMV Hell 4 - Eu queria saber que anime ? aquele em que aparece uma menina num patinete... Se poss?vel a m?sica... ;D
    the anime could be FLCL, dunno about the song.
    <---- check the credits list there to the left otherwise =P

Default Re: Girl with scooter???? AMV Hell 4

Quote Originally Posted by Filleraol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuagamon

the anime could be FLCL, dunno about the song.
    <---- check the credits list there to the left otherwise =P
    Yeah, either that or Ichigo Mashimaro with the song Ridin'.
    -You didn&#39;t have to kill the last one...<br />-My finger twitched.<br />-Six times?!

Ok, for AMV hell /0

For #51, what is that from? Zenra Shoujo Zan Kubi isn't an anime title, and just means nude female decapitation pretty much.

I kind of want to see what in the hell that could be from.

what anime was that girl at 9:47 in amv hell 0 from? it says various in the credits

Ugh I was at my friend's house & I watched the AMV Hell DVD. The song for the main menu, what was that called?

Quote Originally Posted by area51999
    Ugh I was at my friend&#39;s house & I watched the AMV Hell DVD. The song for the main menu, what was that called?
    Well, you&#39;ve probably found it by now, but if not here&#39;s some info for anyone still wondering:

The menu songs are various versions of &#39;O Fortuna&#39; (wikipedia)
    (A sample is available here, within the wikipedia entry.)

It&#39;s also listed in the Credits for AMV Hell, if you happened to remember or make the connection.

A search of the AMV Hell Forums for "O Fortuna", (and maybe &#39;DVD music&#39;?) will give several semi-useful results:
    http://amvhell.com/index.php?topic=210.0

Filleffs Guest

:O
    Am I seeing things here or is it actually the king of the anime screenshot game posting here again?
    Nice to see you here again!

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast