Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What anime or song was that?

QuantumPanda Guest

Default What anime or song was that?

What song is playing in AMV Hell 3 when Osaka is playing her flute? I looked in the credits and I can't find it. Thanks.

Winner4455 Guest

Default Wrong song

amv hell 0 number 10 the love hina song says breasy or something when its breezy on limewire

Quote Originally Posted by guest
    hey in the hell 0 there is a seen where this angel is swinging a spiked club down a hallway, and i was wonderign what the name of the song was? ive looked in the credits but i cant figure it out can someoen please help me? :!:
    Song: Trollhammaren
    Artist: Finntroll

Heh, the reason no one is probably replying as to where you can get all of those hard to find songs is probably they don't either want to admit that they got it from a download/torrent, etc. or from some other source. A little list I compiled of songs that I have been unsuccessful in finding is right here:

"Ellen Feiss Switch Commercial" (An old Apple commercial)
    "Chinese Coca-Cola Remix" (Have no idea where the hell it came from)
    "Con Insanity" - Gendou and the Faqugaywhads (Strange group)
    "Madlax Laxative"
    "Shout Your Lungs Out " by The Beets (This was a fictional song by the fictional band in the tv show "Doug", and I would really like to know how in the world he got a copy of that episode, seeing as how none of the episodes are on dvd)
    "I'm Watching You Pee" (.....)
    PMS Crisis Hotline voice mail message
    "I Could Destroy The Universe"
    "Maybelline"
    "I've Been Working On The Railroad" (Would be helpful is someone posted the artist of the song)

And well, that's about it. Although, for the song's I mentioned, why not ask the authors who put that audio in the amv where they got it from? I will start off with the list from above.

"Ellen Feiss Switch Commercial" (Person to ask: SSGWNBTD)
    "Chinese Coca-Cola Remix" (Person to ask:SSGWNBTD)
    "Con Insanity" - Gendou and the Faqugaywhads (Person to ask:Mr. Pilkington)
    "Madlax Laxative" (Person to ask:Kitsuner)
    "Shout Your Lungs Out " by The Beets (Person to ask:Roll The Stampede)
    "I'm Watching You Pee" (Person to ask:Chaos Angel)
    PMS Crisis Hotline voice mail message (Person to ask:J. Alana)
    "I Could Destroy The Universe" (Person to ask:VoicesOfRyan)
    "Maybelline" (Person to ask:GFBeach)
    "I've Been Working On The Railroad" (Person to ask:badmartialarts)

And there you go. Now, I do have info on other popular ones that I will tell you about.

Mountain Dew "Bohemian Rhapsody" Commercial (If your looking for this, I know of it. It's an old Superbowl XXXIV commercial that's floating around youtube and such.)

Internal Combustion Engine Imitation (If anyone wants this then you'll have to be good at sound ripping.)

(For the I'm watching you pee" audio, you'll have to rip the audio) http://watchpee.ytmnd.com/

http://startrekrhapsody.ytmnd.com/ (Star Trek Rhapsody, and you also have to rip the sound.)

"Madlax Laxative" - Was recorded audio by its creator.

"Shout Your Lungs Out " by The Beets (This was a fictional song by the fictional band in the tv show "Doug", and I would really like to know how in the world he got a copy of that episode, seeing as how none of the episodes are on dvd) - There was rumor of a soundtrack for Doug, but I've never seen one. However all of the songs by The Beets are available in high quality from several Pay to Download MP3 servers.

PMS Crisis Hotline voice mail message- This is a series of sketches that can sometimes be heard on The Doctor Demento Show also includes "PMS Airlines"

"I Could Destroy The Universe" - Originally Recorded audio once again I believe

"Maybelline" - From the quality of the track I'd say that one was simply recorded off of television =/

"I've Been Working On The Railroad" (Would be helpful is someone posted the artist of the song)
    - Probably the John Denver version

Also, wasn't the Star Trek Rhapsody either from Mad TV or SNL?

What makes a man? Is it the woman in his arms? Just cause she has big titties? Or is it the way he fights every day?
    ....No, it's probably the titties.

Guest Guest

Default Dont even try it

those looking for DONT EVEN TRY IT ...the artist is SUNRIZE , with a Z not Sunrise!
    hope that helps

Thank you for your post regarding some of my queries. But, I wish AMV would list those that are audios made by people themselves (i.e., things that were personally recorded) as something obvious, so that it would let everyone else know that it would be ny impossible to get a hold of. Still, the Star Trek Raphsodey could be MTV, but it's not as if its as easy as 1,2,3 to get a hold of. So far, I have found it on video.google, and to get the audio, I had to download that video, then rip the audio out of it. The audio was very poor, so it didn't help things much. Also, there are only 2 more songs in question,

"Chinese Coca-Cola Remix"
    "Con Insanity" - Gendou and the Faqugaywhads

I would especially like to know how the person got Con Insanity, because when I searched in google, it only brought up about 7 pages, none of which where very informal. Anyway, I think it probably was possible that some of the clips used in the AMV where actually downloaded themselves. Such clips from shows like "Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan", which is currently not on dvd, or vhs, and only available on download.

Gendou is as far as I know the username for someone who distributes anime music on his online radio station and website. I'm willing to bet that is the same person.

What makes a man? Is it the woman in his arms? Just cause she has big titties? Or is it the way he fights every day?
    ....No, it's probably the titties.

Anonymous Guest

"I'm Watching You Pee" Was original audio, I believe

Anonymous Guest

So did anybody ever find out where the Coca-Cola remix came from? I ask because I would also like it.

I'm still wondering where I can find Con Insanity.

Anonymous Guest

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumPanda
    What song is playing in AMV Hell 3 when Osaka is playing her flute? I looked in the credits and I can't find it. Thanks.
    "Sacred Power of Raging Winds" Rhapsody

Anonymous Guest

In AMV Hell 0 part 2, there's a video just after the part with Britney Spears' 'Toxic' (With an elderly, scantily clad woman) where it says 'Euphoria. It then starts on a song which sounds something like Mindless Self Indulgence. Can anyone tell me the song name? I checked the credits, but couldn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    In AMV Hell 0 part 2, there's a video just after the part with Britney Spears' 'Toxic' (With an elderly, scantily clad woman) where it says 'Euphoria. It then starts on a song which sounds something like Mindless Self Indulgence. Can anyone tell me the song name? I checked the credits, but couldn't find anything.
    Faggot by Mindless Self Indulgence. Probably one of their best songs
    I <3 steam

Looking for that japanese version of Bohemian Rhapsody, from AMV hell 0...
    00:05:17 to 00:05:29ish.
    I'm thinking it might be that Jousamamonogatari thing, but I can't find it anywhere.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast