Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: What anime or song was that?

going on the description sounds like strike witches.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

On the menu for Disc 1 of the complete collection, what song is that?

Quote Originally Posted by ArronyoRasmussen View Post
    I second that! I think it's some classical remixes collection... do want.

Quick question: in AMV Hell 5, there's the Red Army Choir's "Svyaschennaja Vojna" (or, Sacred War, if you're not Russian) paired with what's MOSTLY "First Squad". However, there's another anime mixed in there towards the end that is distinctly NOT First Squad.

Anyone have a clue? Because it's sure not listed in the credits as anything but First Squad.

umm does anyone know the name of the song on amv hell 0 where it shows the cat girls from ufo ultramaiden valkyrie and the song just says pussy pussy pussy over and over and it sounds like techno? i looked at the credits but couldn't find it. i might have just missed seeing it though.

The song I believe is To Another Galaxy by Tokyo Ghetto Pussy. Here's the song, I know its in there some where
    Last edited by MADEVIL; 01-01-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SovietCommissar View Post
    Quick question: in AMV Hell 5, there's the Red Army Choir's "Svyaschennaja Vojna" (or, Sacred War, if you're not Russian) paired with what's MOSTLY "First Squad". However, there's another anime mixed in there towards the end that is distinctly NOT First Squad.

Anyone have a clue? Because it's sure not listed in the credits as anything but First Squad.
    Are you talking about the golden building? It's been a while since I watched first squad, but I know it was in the original music video done by studio 4c for Legalize:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUXnvhOmLkg#t=1m34s

Or are you talking about the very short bit with the men with gas masks? If neither, then could you be a little more specific? A lot of that video was in the original Music Video.

Quote Originally Posted by xawari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArronyoRasmussen View Post
    I second that! I think it's some classical remixes collection... do want.
    I'm not sure if we ever formally tracked that down. They are several mixes of O Fortuna. At least one of which is an Apotheosis remix (probably the AMV H3 one).

Quote Originally Posted by Zarxrax View Post
    Main Menu - "Carmina Burana" - O Fortuna by "The Orff Ki Ensemble" from Dancemania Classical Speed 2 and Dancemania Speed G4.
    AMV Hell 1 Menu - The original O Fortuna
    AMV Hell 2 Menu - Some Metal remix
    AMV Hell 3 Menu - Some really popular techno remix
    AMV Hell 0 Menu - Some fairly rare techno remix

I no longer have the actual tracks I used, so I can't remember the actual track names or artists of all of them. I'll see if I cant find the info though.
    Oh right, I guess I can quote myself on that too.. >.<
    It's also listed first in the Credits for AMV Hell 1 (which has moved to that link)

A few more guesses, for possibly 'Therion' listed here.

In an attempt to put this to rest I'm cross referencing a few things....

Perfect Collection DVD (ISO) Title Menu Songs

The menu songs are various versions of "O Fortuna" (wikipedia)

• Main Menu - "Carmina Burana" - O Fortuna by "The Orff Ki Ensemble" from Dancemania Classical Speed 2 and Dancemania Speed G4.
    • AMV Hell 1 Menu - The original O Fortuna (sample)
    • AMV Hell 2 Menu - Some Metal remix - "O Fortuna" by Therion (sample)
    • AMV Hell 3 Menu - Some really popular techno remix - O' Fortuna - Apotheosis (Apocalypse Mix)** (sample)
    • AMV Hell 0 Menu - Some fairly rare techno remix - "Carmina Burana" remix by "Barış Balcı" (sample)

** There are several versions/releases and remixes of Apotheosis stuff so the exact version has not yet been guaranteed in stone, but this section matches exactly. So I'm not sure it matters.
    Last edited by Spider0042; 01-22-2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Added bits on DVD Title Screen Songs

In AMV Hell 4
    169 Neon Genesis Evangelion I Hate Doing Laundry Psychostick BustRobot
    What episode of which Evangelion was that in?
    “Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.”

Thomas Merton

Quote Originally Posted by MADEVIL View Post
    The song I believe is To Another Galaxy by Tokyo Ghetto Pussy. Here's the song, I know its in there some where
    Damn that video is almost like a bad trip.
    “Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.”

Thomas Merton

Quote Originally Posted by Spider0042 View Post
    Or are you talking about the very short bit with the men with gas masks? If neither, then could you be a little more specific? A lot of that video was in the original Music Video.
    Referring to the men in gas masks - I just can't place it/them.
    The best defense against the atomic bomb is not to be there when it goes off.

Uhmm, that Vegeta and Goku thing "I will always love you" ... I wanna find just that, is there a way I can do that?

Quote Originally Posted by junebug96 View Post
    Uhmm, that Vegeta and Goku thing "I will always love you" ... I wanna find just that, is there a way I can do that?
    Hopefully you've found this already, but if not, here it is streaming Dragonball Z - I Will Always Love You. Otherwise check the Hell 3 credits and track, download youtube, snip from your copy of hell, ask PieRow for rights... profit?

@SovietCommissar: Haven't given much more thought to the clip, or run into any leads, but will keep it in the back of my head.
    Last edited by Spider0042; 07-14-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if someone asked this already, but what Animes did Yello use in AMV Hell 0, clip 32? It just says "Various" in the list.

Thanks in advance!
    hentaiLover

>>Perfect Collection DVD (ISO) Title Menu Songs
    Awesome! now just... need those in lossless....

Quote Originally Posted by adracamas View Post
    In AMV Hell 4
    169 Neon Genesis Evangelion I Hate Doing Laundry Psychostick BustRobot
    What episode of which Evangelion was that in?
    End of Evangelion movie.

To go indepth. Third Impact starts and basically everybody "dies" and is brought together, Shinji experiences a number of psychoanalytic dreams, one being where he tells Asuka "It has to be her, she's the only one" (like a warped love confession), Asuka explodes in anger at him saying he'll take any girl or guy if they show him any affection and that's why he's pathetic, knocking him to the ground, Shinji then gets up and strangles the life out of her (though it's technically a dream) and then tries again to strangle her at the very end of the movie, but doesn't.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast