Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: What anime or song was that?

Quote Originally Posted by SovietCommissar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider0042 View Post
    Or are you talking about the very short bit with the men with gas masks? If neither, then could you be a little more specific? A lot of that video was in the original Music Video.
    Referring to the men in gas masks - I just can't place it/them.
    Upon second review, they were in the MV for legalize... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUXnvhOmLkg#t=1m05s

Though, as you pointed out, and again haven't watched the full OVA in even longer now, but they may have cut or never included that clip in the series. Still, with Studio 4c saving costs at ever corner, it might actually have been included. The next time I end up watching the OVA, I'm sure I'll remember you and I'll respond here.

In anime hell 0 at 18:40 the one using the monty pyton song, I looked through the website and it says various anime, I was wondering what the name was of the one that has the girl with the blue hair and the staff and the other girl with red hair right beside her.

Well I know he said look through the credits buuuuut I can't find a rough credit list for AMV Hell 6. There is an anime at 17:23 that I would love to watch, visually looks amazing. Can anyone help me?

Nevermind

So I was going through AMV Hell 0 and saw the clip of Wife with Stacey's mom playing and I wanted to see the actual hentai itself but can't seem to find it. Call me perverted all you want but where can I find it?

The anime is called Tsumamigui | Wife Eater, here's the link Wife Eater
    Last edited by MADEVIL; 03-11-2013 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmkilcarr View Post
    So I was going through AMV Hell 0 and saw the clip of Wife with Stacey's mom playing and I wanted to see the actual hentai itself but can't seem to find it. Call me perverted all you want but where can I find it?
    It should be on BakaBT if you want to download it or Right Stuf if you want to buy it.

EDIT: and Mad beat me to it...
    Last edited by Haar; 03-18-2013 at 03:00 PM.

I'm probably just stupid not find it, but... Where are the credits for AMV Hell 6 Original Version which is included in the AMV Hell Ultimate Collection?

Quote Originally Posted by hotty View Post
    I'm probably just stupid not find it, but... Where are the credits for AMV Hell 6 Original Version which is included in the AMV Hell Ultimate Collection?
    http://www.amvhell.com/showthread.ph...ut-Credit-List

Ok I don't remember what AMV Hell it was, but I think the anime was the Lucky Star girls dancing with a creepy guy grabbing in the background. The song sounded like gibberish but I'm trying to find out what it was.

Really?

I know it's been a while, but back in 2010 there was a video I remember called "The Very Best of Anime Boobs 2010" on youtube. It's been taken down, but I clearly remember it. It had a lot of copied footage that Zarxrax had in his videos, but the song wasn't "Make My Boobies One More Size" or the "Otsuka Ai Pon Pon". I'm pretty sure it was from an anime. It was a very upbeat electronica song with a girl with a funny sounding voice singing it. I'm sure it's been reuploaded like all of the anime boob videos, but under a different name. Makes it a pain to try to locate. Anyone know the video I'm talking about?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. I found it. Was easier than I thought. Gonna download it now since I figured out how to save YouTube videos. It was made by Red Inferno. It's here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ZIpI_dlY0. Well, since I'm on the forum, what is the clip at 1:19-1:20? That character is totally unfamiliar to me.
    Last edited by urbanchampion; 08-27-2013 at 06:49 PM. Reason: found it

She's from an anime called Grenadier. If you've seen AMV Hell 3, she is visible in the first actual clip.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122