Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: amv ideas up for grabs

Anime:
    Vision of Escaflowne

Scenes:
    There are scenes when stuff is on fire, especially the parts with Dilandau Albatou.

Song:
    "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark" by Fallout Boy

Too easy?

I'm recycling my post from the AMV Hell 7 idea dump.

• Azumanga Daioh: the scene where Yukari pushes Chiyo-penguin, with Elaine's line "Get out!" from Seinfeld.
    • Chrno Crusade: samples of Rosette's crazy driving, set to the Starsky & Hutch theme.
    • Nadia: the Grandis Gang reciting the Team Rocket motto.
    • Paranoia Agent: Tsukiko and Maromi acting the "OH MY GAH" clip from Azumanga.
    • Hokuto no Ken: there's an episode that ends with a Kenshiro zoom-out very similar to the Columbia Pictures logo sequence.
    • Evangelion: an extract of the last two episodes, set to the "Worker & Parasite" audio from the Simpsons.
    • Minami-ke: Hosaka laughing with the Joker's "last laugh" recording from the 1989 Batman movie.
    • The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya: The scene with Haruhi in a sleeping bag, shaking to the "Tarako Kewpie" jingle.
    • Do you remember that opening theme from Big Windup that goes "Kira kira hikaru seishun line wa..."? It could be played with a succession of images of Kira Yamato, Light Yagami (Kira), Hikaru Shindou, Sei from Bakuretsu Tenshi, Andromeda Shun, Lines from One Piece, and a map of Wa (Japan) from The Twelve Kingdoms. Of course they might be changed to better-suiting characters.
    I live in a country where there's never money for a bottle of milk, but there's always for a bottle of rum.

Quote Originally Posted by Individuo View Post
    I'm recycling my post from the AMV Hell 7 idea dump.

Nadia: the Grandis Gang reciting the Team Rocket motto.
    Though there hasn't been one using the Motto, I think it's been covered with the Team Rocket song.
    wyrtt - "Also Sir Fluffykins; im sorry but you quite dumb. Steam is not video games seller. Steam is software seller. Please go and enducate yourself on that matter. You point is iinvalid. Vn without gameplay still software. And i like my software books colured and voiced"
    BlackMonster - "Let me remind you its not cartoon you ****in stupid child its ANIME And i am 100X smarter than you will ever sayonara baka"

^ Gainaxxx, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Individuo View Post
    Old ideas
    Don’t be so arrogant, Individuo. If nobody was interested in those ideas the first time round, then why would anybody want to make any of those exact same ideas now?

Come up with some new ideas and share those instead.
    1. READ THE CREDITS. This idea has already been done. Be original.
    2. Congratulations, you can splice together footage of Chinese cartoons to ill-fitting music. Try adding a joke to your next clip, please.
    3. Stop quoting entire posts and or stop double-posting.
    4. Don't fade-out. It telegraphs the transition frame.
    5. Watch out for black-screen at the start/end. It looks amateur.
    6. You need to use better sources/ different render settings.

I'm bumpin this with a few things that came to mind while listening to some flight of the Conchords.

JoJos - Fashion is Danger - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i-u...etailpage#t=82
    Berserk (TV Series where Griffith is in the lake and being all sad about his prostituting) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTm4FQut1U
    Avast!

I got a idea for AMV Hell/Minis. They should make the scene from Hokuto no Ken / Fist of the North Star where Kenshiro beat up tank with Street Fighter II - Bonus Stage music where your fighter character beat up the car with the score board and time limit from Street Fighter II which is nostalgic and epic. Plus there is optional way if you have audios from World of Tanks game where the crew say after the tank is destroyed. Can you do it for us? Here is example.
    This scene from Hokuto no Ken / Fist of the North Star where Kenshiro punches the tank about over 9000 times to finish them off in less than 30 seconds.

Then the Bonus Stage music from Street Fighter II with the scoreboard and time limit on screen.

Combine all together to look like this.

Last edited by MasterChiefSnake; 02-27-2015 at 12:05 AM.

But there is more. We could add the new one for AMV Hell/Minis is the Sora no Otoshimono (Heaven't Lost Property in English) where Tomoki was being attacked by animals in zoo before cops and soldiers will arrived and arrest Tomoki. Then for the music/audio is the North Yankton Memories song from Grand Theft Auto V OST - Score with the sound from GTA V gameplay. Plus adding the HUD from Grand Theft Auto V including the most wanted. After Tomoki get arrested, the black and white and said "Busted" from Grand Theft Auto V. Just like did on Angry Joe's Grand Theft Auto V angry review.

Rampage in Zoo scene from Sora no Otoshimono / Heaven's Lost Property - episode 12
    (which I mentioned my comment for idea)

Busted scene from Grand Theft Auto V
    (which is possible an bug problem in this game)

What we need here is some Joan Jett x Kill la Kill....(and not 'Bad Reputation'...that's a little too easy.)

Alright, your mission is to combine MM! with Kids in the Hall

I've even heard there is a scene where the main anime character does pushups.

Oh, hey! Forgot about this thread. I'll just leave these here:

Ah My Goddess ideas:

Scenes of Urd's angel set to "Cruella deVille" from 101 Dalmations

Scenes of Belldandy to clips from "Liar Liar"
    Keiichi: So you're telling me you can't tell even a tiny little lie?"
    Belldandy: Correct.
    Keiichi: "So, was it good for you?"
    Belldandy:"I've had better."

"He knocked over another ATM. This time at knifepoint. He needs your legal advice."
    Belldandy: "Stop breakin' the law, asshole!"

The theme from RuPaul's Drag Race
    Urd could sing it, since she bears a resemblance to RuPaul
    Include Keiichi when he's turned into a girl, Tamiya and Otaki dressed in drag (as cheerleaders) at race track
    Maybe add a character freaking out and exclaiming "Not THAT kind of drag race!"

Pictures of Banpei and Sigel (girl robot) - audio of WALL-E and EVE introducing themselves to each other

Go nuts. More to come... in alphabetical order! MWA HA HA HA HAAA!!!
    Last edited by Doomimus; 03-12-2015 at 03:27 AM.
    "A film as rich as a sauce bearnaise, as refreshing as a raspberry sorbet, and a lot less predictable than the damn food metaphors and adjectives all us critics will churn out to describe it."
    -David Ansen on "Ratatouille"

In general ideas for other projects (such as HellSpawn)
    ---

An introduction sequence of a character where the characters say their name or who they are such as this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdXG_fKkJI4
    However, either at the end add in a cut to either the 2012 Les Miserables movie or one of the stage productions with:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MZ-zpGmfjs
    Specifically the "and I'm Javert! Do not forget my name" part.

---
    This song with anything, sorry about the quality, but this song was never released and can only attained from cutting it out of the movie it came from.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZubZ5BU9nrg

Put together with some old dude who is out of his time (which is what the song is about, the great white hunter in a modern world unable to move on from the past) Joseph Joestar from Jojo, Alucard from Hellsing, or even a Fate-series servant like Iskander or Gil (although it could just as easily as apply to someone like Archer or Kiritisugu) or a in general generic-old dude for the obvious 'hah he's so old he gets called a dinosaur, hah' joke for the plebian crowd. Or the more obvious, less funny joke of putting it to an actual dinosaur. (Although Denny the last dinosaur would work, I won't lie) essentially its a song with a lot of potential for humor.

---
    In that same vein, the Jurassic Park theme put to a bunch of old people.

---

Digimon Tamers w/ Jurassic World. Takato and Guilmon.

Whoever: "So whose the alpha?"

*Pan to Guilmon*

Takato: "I am".

---

"In the Dark of the Night" from Anatasia put to the third Berserk movie. Specifically the finale of the song with the Eclipse. Starting with "Come my Minions, Rise for your master..." to the end of the song.

---

Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (The Illya and Berserker episode)
    with
    "My love for you is like a truck... BERSERKER."

---

Terraformars with the 'Banana boat song' because I am a monster.

---
    Terraformers, just the anime playing with someone like say Michelle (because ant for sake of the joke) kicking ass but then it cuts to:
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/..._overlords.jpg
    "I for one, welcome our new insect overlords"
    (The video of it I mean, as the video of it has been removed from Youtube, but you get the idea. The idea is to transition from the anime in question to the simpsons episode with the anime clips in place of ant rule image)

---

Bloodborne clips with the "Mob Song" from Beauty and the Beast.

----

"Burning Love" by Elvis Presley put together with a myriad of burn-scarred girls. Such as Balalaika from Black Lagoon, Nice from Baccano! and Hanako from Katawa Shoujo.

----

The most try hard, poorly editted, EDGY clip you can possibly imagine. You know all of the things you were taught makes a good video? do the opposite. Subtitles? Keep them. Watermarks? Ditto. crappy frames? adore them. Add in an edgy song from Lincoln Park and something like SAO. The cut to someone submitting it to one of the judges or posting it to the forum. All throughout the clip show case all of the vile and hate comments it got from our wonderful userbase, including Haar's copypasta.

---

The Alestrom version of the "You are a Pirate" song put with Black Lagoon

---

Digimon: Our War Game with Jurassic Park, namely.

"Na-ah-ah, didn't say the magic word." Bonus points if Nedry's little avatar from the movie is incorporated.

Summer Wars works as well. Or any sort of cyber-punk hacking sort of thing.

---
    My dA (Warning slightly NSFW) : http://kaijulord.deviantart.com/

What you'll need:
    Fallout 4
    One-Punch Man mod
    God Hand Ending Credits Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFSen7DRQWU

Idea: Combine all three into an AMV about the power of the 'god hand'.
    Would help to use VATS for 'head slicer' to decapitate Death Claws.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456