Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anime Mad Libs #1 (Day with friends)

im sorry i wanna try writing something but when i open this thread i start laughting and i cant focus.

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Me and my friend Amuro went to the Arctic Circle where we ate Octopus all day long until we were full. We both decided to later to walk down the street in which we encounter Excel Excel. While we were talking to her, Black Star came out of nowhere and Vomited on us all of the sudden for no reason, then ran away. After that awkward moment, I decide to go home and said "What does a moon have to do with taking a crap?" to both of my friends. On the way home, I trip on a Hurdy Gurdy and broke my Spine. Someone asked me if I was okay and tried to help me up. When I looked up, it was Gendo Ikari who seem to have an angelic aura to him in my vision. He offer a Dragon Tooth to me to stop the nosebleed that I had and took me to Denmark to get a doctor. Dr. Roy Mustang was my doctor and his nurse was Kira Yamato. I thought that everything was going to be fine with Dr. Mustang, until I saw nurse Yamato pull out the Spoiled Milk. End.

Lionforce1337's Youtube Channel
    AMV Fartz: A Parody (Submissions Open)
    -God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World-

Between Heaven and Hell but not on Earth or even Purgatory.

Me and my friend Shinji went to the Burger Town where we ate fried chicken all day long until we were full. We both decided to later to walk down the street in which we encounter Chiyo Chan. While we were talking to her, Johnny Bravo came out of nowhere and jumped on us all of the sudden for no reason, then ran away. After that awkward moment, I decide to go home and said "I am the Nipples of the North!" to both of my friends. On the way home, I trip on a Rock Band guitar and broke my solar plexus. Someone asked me if I was okay and tried to help me up. When I looked up, it was Leon S Kenned who seem to have an angelic aura to him in my vision. He offer a(n) AMV Hell 666 DVD to me to stop the nosebleed that I had and took me to Soviet Russia to get a doctor. Dr. Bobobo-Bobo-Bobo was my doctor and his nurse was General Jelly Jiggler. I thought that everything was going to be fine with Dr. Bobobo-Bobo-Bobo, until I saw nurse Jiggler pull out the Dildo of death. End.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)
    Follow me on Twittahhblahhhh @SirEvilestDeath

Me and my friend LEAFA went to RISEMBOOL where we ate RAMEN all day long until we were full. We both decided to later to walk down the street in which we encounter ASUNA. While we were talking to her, LEAFA came out of nowhere and JUMPED on us all of the sudden for no reason, then ran away. After that awkward moment, I decide to go home and said "DATTEBAYO!" to both of my friends. On the way home, I trip on a KATANA and broke my HEAD. Someone asked me if I was okay and tried to help me up. When I looked up, it was SEBASTIAN who seem to have an angelic aura to him in my vision. He offer a HOLY GRAIL to me to stop the nosebleed that I had and took me to PURGATORY to get a doctor. Dr. CIEL was my doctor and his nurse was ZERO. I thought that everything was going to be fine with Dr. CIEL, until I saw nurse ZERO pull out the BLOODY ROSE GUN.
    End.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12