Page 3 of 373 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Video Games Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bloodlover1987 View Post
    well the number one game im waiting for is elder scrolls 5 next it saints row 3
    *clears throat*

"You will have the occasion to drive a car that inhales pedestrians and launches them out of a giant clown cannon at your enemies."

...and apparently people still play Grand Theft Auto.

yeah 4 was really boring as hell man .. i fell in love with saints row the moment i played it

Oh, and if you haven't seen this, you need to. :P

lol have you seen the e3 trailer ?

Yeah, it was pretty awesome xD

lol the dude leaping down and doing a ddt on the guy thru the glass table was beast

SR is pretty awesome fun, but lacked the graphics and the characters blow hard. at least Nico Bellic was a BAMF who wasnt some bloodthirsty queer. and the characters felt far more real in GTA4, plus it had a fairly good starting

I love open world games, but I never could get into the GTA series. Can't wait for The Third.

Anyways, Sega can now join the list of hacked game companies.
    "If not for coffee, the world would see a lot more suicide" - A psychotic, coffee addicted gamer

"Sanity is a full time job, in a world that's always changing" - Greg Graffin

3DS FC: 4682-8546-8355
    XBL: ThePsychoGamer

Quote Originally Posted by LOLWTFBBQ View Post
    SR is pretty awesome fun, but lacked the graphics and the characters blow hard. at least Nico Bellic was a BAMF who wasnt some bloodthirsty queer. and the characters felt far more real in GTA4, plus it had a fairly good starting
    Lulz, "characters felt more real," as if that were a plus. xD

Yeah... if "more real" means "call you every five minutes," I'm much happier over here in fantasyland. xD

Quote Originally Posted by ThePsychoGamer View Post
    I love open world games, but I never could get into the GTA series. Can't wait for The Third.

Anyways, Sega can now join the list of hacked game companies.
    lulzsec said they wanted to help Sega and would hack any competition upon sega's request

Quote Originally Posted by XelaisPWN View Post
    Lulz, "characters felt more real," as if that were a plus. xD

Yeah... if "more real" means "call you every five minutes," I'm much happier over here in fantasyland. xD
    agreed now onto never dead....
    Last edited by bloodlover1987; 06-17-2011 at 05:54 PM.

I mean they were genuine, , their personalities were actual. this is part of the immersion of the game. the SR characters were all like "lets shoot ****, pump roids, and become a cool super-gang!"

I remember in SR2 in 1 boss battle when I played as a chick I was litteraly holding back this massive black guy from crushing me despite being a puny white girl. yeah, that part was really realistic >.>

obviously I go for realism in games, which is why I didnt get much of a kick out of it, although it was damn funny going streaking and jacking peoples cars in that game XD

i want a new psi ops game >>

Well we got some news on the PS4, there is no news, when asked about it in an Interview Jack Tretton said that with the PS3 just hitting it stride they see no reason to start on anew console.

When asked about there competitors

?I think there?s ground to be carved out for everybody. But I didn?t see anything about Nintendo?s announcement that said ?Oh, we?d better get working on rolling out a new PlayStation here pretty soon.?

?Our attitude is kind of ?welcome to the party.? If you?re looking at being a multimedia entertainment device, if you?re looking at high def gaming, that was 2006 for us.?

Classy.

Anyways as far as lineups go, Sony by far has the strongest line up this year.
    "If not for coffee, the world would see a lot more suicide" - A psychotic, coffee addicted gamer

"Sanity is a full time job, in a world that's always changing" - Greg Graffin

3DS FC: 4682-8546-8355
    XBL: ThePsychoGamer