Page 2 of 438 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Video Games Thread

well the number one game im waiting for is elder scrolls 5 next its saints row 3
    Last edited by bloodlover1987; 06-17-2011 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiju View Post
    According to gameHeroes, Duke Nukem forever was a...MASSIVE disappointment... http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/...game-is-awful/
    and all the stuff iv seen is that if you love the old duke games you will love this one ... iv seen all the stuff and it just makes me want it more. plus this game is a legend good or bad everybody should own it

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiju View Post
    According to gameHeroes, Duke Nukem forever was a...MASSIVE disappointment... http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/...game-is-awful/
    Its mixed on Duke right now, some really hate it and other think it good old fun, the question is the bar set to high for this game, should it be just looked at as the silly fps duke has always been, just fun shooting and bad one liners

it needs to be looked at with 12 year old eyes when gearbox got it they didn't really do much to it except finished it.

and plus in today's world every shooter gets compered to call of duty and all these reviews or just riding on cods coat tails >>
    Last edited by bloodlover1987; 06-17-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodlover1987 View Post
    it needs to be looked at with 12 year old eyes when gearbox got it they didn't really do much to it except finished it
    yep, too many people are brainwashed with cod(crap game in my book) and eyecandy of graphics that some over look plain old stupid fun

on another topic zelda SS will be here soon yay

there is no game that beats being able to punch things in the balls and throw money at hookers all in first person and objectify them as well

My Podcast/Blog Change to Subjection: The podcast
    "I hide behind sarcasm because telling you to go **** yourself is considered rude in most social situations"
    steam name: Cpt_rabbit

dont forget the crap throwing : D

from the looks of things after Skyward sword it will be time for us that still have a Wii to sell them since Xenoblade, The Last Story, Pandora's Tower, or The Final Promise are not coming over seas (unless you count France getting Xenoblade.)

Anyways Nintendo looks to be loosing all the aspects that made the Wii sell so well.

I mean with that controller it deffently won't be the cheapest console on the market.

There big inavation is copying sony (I guess one could make the argument Sony also copied Nintendo, so they are even)

The positive press the Wii got prior to launch has been replaced by understandible skepitism.
    "If not for coffee, the world would see a lot more suicide" - A psychotic, coffee addicted gamer

"Sanity is a full time job, in a world that's always changing" - Greg Graffin

3DS FC: 4682-8546-8355
    XBL: ThePsychoGamer

wait how is nintendo copying sony with the wii u >>?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodlover1987 View Post
    wait how is nintendo copying sony with the wii u >>?
    The PSP could be used to control the PS3, in a similar way to to the WiiU, and at last year's TGS, we saw that the Playstation Vita could be used to play PS3 games on the go, much like the WiiU controller, with demostrations of Killzone 3 and Yakuza 4 being played on it.

From what we saw of the PSV, I wouldn't be surprised if it could do most of the things the WiiU controller can do.
    Last edited by ThePsychoGamer; 06-17-2011 at 02:19 PM.
    "If not for coffee, the world would see a lot more suicide" - A psychotic, coffee addicted gamer

hmm i didnt know about that about the psp. but one could say they got the idea from nintendo with the gba and gamecube connection

But one could also say the concept for that came from Sega and the Dreamcast.

true true lol i loved the one thing you could do with sonic legends that gave you a pet you take care of
    Last edited by bloodlover1987; 06-17-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Any ways, Looks like Binary Domain will arive in the US in march.

Page 2 of 438 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast