Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Artist's, send your favorite clips you have already used here.

Between Heaven and Hell but not on Earth or even Purgatory.

Default AMV Artist's, send your favorite clips you have already used here.

First off, Project Dynamite is finally out so check it out if you have time.
    Link: http://amvhell.com/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=935

Send me what you want to represent you that has already been used.
    This is a new project I wanted to do since AMV.avi is taking forever. I want all of your favorite clips and proper credits for them to use in a type of video showing what the artist think are the best of the best videos (in their opinions) that they have done. This video doe's not have title yet so tell me any ideas you have.

I will take literally anything (except hentai) you have already created.

Submit as many as you want or as few as you want but remember this is to show your skills off. I prefer them to be under one minute long but these are a representation of your favorites not mine.

You may only submit one video that is longer then 5 minutes. Every other video submitted must be shorter then 5 minutes long.

*Each person gets the ability to send in one and only one video that has never been shown before to show themselves at the top of their game now.

Submission process

Send me a private message with download links for your videos. I will also need a way to identify your video as your video so a small picture would be great. I have no set day to end submissions so we will see how many are submitted within a week and I will let you all know from there.

PLEASE USE THIS FORMAT BELOW TO SUBMIT,

Name in credits:

Song Artist/Audio Source:

Song/Audio Clip:

Anime:

Link to clip:
    Last edited by EvilestDeath; 11-06-2011 at 11:17 PM.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)
    Follow me on Twittahhblahhhh @SirEvilestDeath

No length restrictions meaning we can submit full-length amvs then? 0.o

Lionforce1337's Youtube Channel
    AMV Fartz: A Parody (Submissions Open)
    -God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World-

Quote Originally Posted by Lionforce1337 View Post
    No length restrictions meaning we can submit full-length amvs then? 0.o
    Yes, I will even accept full projects but I also ask that people try and limit themselves on what they submit. As long as it has been used somewhere before and it can only be something you (the submitter) made.

Whatever goes but I want to see what everyone thinks is the best of the best they made. I am adding one rule that allows for one video never before seen to be added per artist.

There is also no limitation to how violent or sexual something can be as long as I don't see any naughty parts it will get in.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilestDeath View Post
    As long as it has been used somewhere before and it can only be something you (the submitter) made.
    Well considering I haven't had anything featured anywhere other than uploading stuff to the Video Directory, does that count? Other than that I haven't been on this site long enough to have submitted much.

The only other things I've done are on AMV.org and were done a long time ago x.x So obviously you would have to take "as is" as I can't edit them at all since they're around 5 years old now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirik View Post
    The only other things I've done are on AMV.org and were done a long time ago x.x So obviously you would have to take "as is" as I can't edit them at all since they're around 5 years old now.
    I will take something that is re-edited but only to improve the quality, it must be the same video using the same scenes as whatever you already used. But if the audio or video was poor quality at the time and you want to make that look better its fine. I will need to know about the origional video or have a link to watch it.

The point of this is to show off what we view is the best examples of us at the top of our game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionforce1337 View Post
    Well considering I haven't had anything featured anywhere other than uploading stuff to the Video Directory, does that count? Other than that I haven't been on this site long enough to have submitted much.
    As long as it is viewable somewhere so yes, even if it is just in the video directory. Or even if you have only shown it at a contest. As long as it has been used before anywhere.

*As a reminder of the new rule, each person gets the ability to send in one and only one video that has never been shown before to show them at the top of their game now compared to what they just liked in the past.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

what about video quality...

I've been playing around with some of my old video's and the quality.... eh

I said that already little buddy. This is a representation of you as an AMV artist so the quality is your issue and yours alone, it will get in whether you re-do the video/audio to make it look and sound better and it will get in if you chose to leave it as it is.

Remember, you are not aloud to change the video only replace the video and audio to make it look or sound better. Unless you want to remake the video and submit it as your one new clip.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Sent mine in Looking forward to seeing this project!

Sent mine in Looking forward to seeing this project!
    You asked a good question in your message to me so I will answer it here. The images can be any format and any size. I will adjust them as needed.

I said any format in case someone wants to use a .gif or even a small video to use as their signature. I also take text as signatures. Just be creative but make it you. (I am using the .gif I have in my profile, not the one I have here as my forum avatar.) I think I will add tits to it...just because.

Also I didn't check the video you sent me yet but I think if its one you have used before you still have one new one you can put in and as many other videos you have already made in.
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

I didn't check the video you sent me yet but I think if its one you have used before you still have one new one you can put in and as many other videos you have already made in.
    Oh! I thought it was a case of we could have one video each! My fault for misreading I don't know if I can make a shiny new video at the moment due to not having a working dvd drive (I use a netbook and my other half has "borrowed" my external dvd drive to take on holiday with him)

EDIT:
    Oh! I just wanted to check - do computer game videos count as well? I have a video I made many moons ago that I'd like to re-edit to improve the quality but its a game video
    Last edited by Shirik; 06-29-2011 at 03:48 PM.

EDIT:
    Oh! I just wanted to check - do computer game videos count as well? I have a video I made many moons ago that I'd like to re-edit to improve the quality but its a game video
    Take your time if you want to make a new clip because I have only received one video so far so its not like this will be done anytime soon.

The part that you were asking about that I just quoted, Yes video game footage works as well. It just has to be a Japanese game because this project at heart is still an AMV video. Can't allow cartoons in here, what is this a CMV (Cartoon Music Video)? lol
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

Take your time if you want to make a new clip because I have only received one video so far so its not like this will be done anytime soon.

The part that you were asking about that I just quoted, Yes video game footage works as well. It just has to be a Japanese game because this project at heart is still an AMV video. Can't allow cartoons in here, what is this a CMV (Cartoon Music Video)? lol
    Curses! It was a Western game - oh well thanks for clarifying that for me I'm just sorting out another video for you now, will get to plotting a new one then ^^

Alright, and I am downloading your first video now and you already have your own folder in this project. (Makes it much easier to split all the clips into the artists folders then just toss them all together)
    ^_\\

Check this $#!% out!
    Gainaxxx (Not hentai)
    AMV.avi (Hentai)

I'm looking through my videos figuring out what I want to use, but I should send some in within a couple of days.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast