Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: AMV Self-Promotion Thread

Wynaut: http://youtu.be/RPO11Iliokg Plz watch. It must be known. And besides, you must admit that this song and anime combo is meant to be.
    Don't ask for things. Do it yourself, or you won't get anything.

Missing this amv is like missing an episode of SnK.

well thenk im glad i dont watch SnK
    you see one titan amv you see em all, im geting ****ing bored of these, do some research before making these unless you actualy have something thats not been done to the death.
    also overlaying scenes is done badly, im pretty sure everyone already knows what a cluster**** looks like.
    also the silence in the end is just plain lazy

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guthix View Post
    you see one titan amv you see em all, im geting ****ing bored of these, do some research before making these unless you actualy have something thats not been done to the death.
    also overlaying scenes is done badly, im pretty sure everyone already knows what a cluster**** looks like.
    Oh Guts your always so articulate with your critism it realy shows you care.

but honestly Guts Opinions are always rough like sand paper so don't let him get to you.

still he makes some good points the anime is quickly becoming the new DBZ with Linkin park or bleach with bring me to life.
    even if I do want to see it along with SAO.
    The overlays are nice Idea but are over used and make it hard to tell what is trying to be conveyed by the video.
    I think I see what your aiming for at the end but it doesn't realy have the emotional impact I think you were aiming for.
    lick,lick,lick,nom,nom,nom
    Head Maid of AMV Hell Cafe
    Jinzo64 On Youtube
    Jinzo64 On Vimeo
    Now on Skype Jinzo64.
    psn-sakurasakamoto

Wow I didn't expect this, well this is my first and only amv and I wouldn't have done this if not for my great love of SnK and Two Steps From Hell music, I envisioned it while watching the anime and I'm glad I put it into action. It's also my first time using vegas, maybe overlaying scenes are poorly done but I just put on the scenes on what I personally feel connects with each part of the song. And yes there is an emotional impact I am aiming for and my target is myself, and as I see you don't watch the anime, it actually tells a story especially in the chorus the clips are not random and it's really emotional at least for me. just saying

Yikes, someone didn't.. ahh, nevermind.

Here's another new bastard I cooked up for my ABRIDGED SERIES! Rip into it. (Also thanks for the HD advice and stuff guys, really.~)

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Bassington View Post

Here's another new bastard I cooked up for my ABRIDGED SERIES! Rip into it. (Also thanks for the HD advice and stuff guys, really.~)
    Honestly this had some good timings, well better than some people *cough*haar*cough*, but I just dont really get the joke till the "big ****" awkward silence... also I feel like I shouldn't watch any further into the abridged series than this intro

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLoliSentai View Post
    Honestly this had some good timings, well better than some people *cough*haar*cough*, but I just dont really get the joke till the "big ****" awkward silence... also I feel like I shouldn't watch any further into the abridged series than this intro
    The only joke is at the end, the beginning 'til that is just action 'n stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Bassington View Post

AWWWWWW YEEAAAAHHHH! HD!
    i got nothing else to say

"Be happy"are the words you say, there is no one stronger, no one can replace you.

This is the newest amv I've made and I think it's my eighth. The amv is summer inspired (if someone did not understand that...) with the song Year of summer by Wildstylez. Im no direct fan of hardstyle but I think this song fit well into the theme I wanted for the amv and it is a fairly mild hardstyle song. Either way, I think it came out ok atleast. And Im open for criticism as always (both good and bad:P)

well done.i tried looking for flaws but failed to find anything.

critisisms aside im curious, the whole amvs is basicaly a wholesome group if people having the times of theyr lives, and then the girl from watamoe apears in a gloomy look. why is she there? why use that particular scene? she has some happy ones too.

well done.i tried looking for flaws but failed to find anything.

critisisms aside im curious, the whole amvs is basicaly a wholesome group if people having the times of theyr lives, and then the girl from watamoe apears in a gloomy look. why is she there? why use that particular scene? she has some happy ones too.
    First of all thanks!
    The scene wasn't suppose to look gloomy, I wanted it to look like she was just watching out over the town at the sunset, I thought it looked nice but now when you mentioning it, I probably should have chosen another scene there. It could be especially confusing for those who are watching the anime and know how lonely she is:S Ah well well

Well, if Gutzy can't find anything wrong with it, that's definitely saying something =)

As for me, I enjoyed watching it too much to try to nitpick it.

Thanks! Im glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by Marbil View Post
    This is the newest amv I've made and I think it's my eighth. The amv is summer inspired (if someone did not understand that...) with the song Year of summer by Wildstylez. Im no direct fan of hardstyle but I think this song fit well into the theme I wanted for the amv and it is a fairly mild hardstyle song. Either way, I think it came out ok atleast. And Im open for criticism as always (both good and bad:P)

Dayum son
    Very nice, it's been a while since ive actually enjoyed an AMV post'd in this thred

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast